Sticky Introduce Yourself

Skipa

Hi everyone, I am SKIPA...
I Would like to open a WebBank------Does anyone have any idea where to start, or how to go about it?
:clap::clap: Please advice me......thank]

I am a ThinkorSwim trader. I trade forex, futures, and stocks. I have been trading for 6 years. Looking see what knowledge the forum brings. I am always willing to learn.

Hi there I'm Mike Clark from the UK, I'm interested in the technical side of spread betting and also looking for developer interfaces that I can use.

Introducing myself...

Hi, I'm Theo and I'm a complete trading newbie.

(OMG!, why does the above have the feel of an alcoholics anonymous meeting opening phrase?)

I agree, I have a lousy sense of humor as well, but heck, I try!

Usually, newbies are not the most popular of people to be around with because they ask lots of "basics" questions. (One could replace the word "basics" with "dumb" or "daft" or "stupid" or "ludicrous" ... and so on, and so on...) so I will do my best to avoid those.

... if I can.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi All

I'm new to this forum. I'm only a part time trader, have been for a while. My other passion in this life is cooking :).

Michael

Hi my name is Sean!:)I'm interested in Hong Kong and China stock trade. I'm also happy to join the forum and able to conversations with everyone.
:clap:

Hey all... My name is Chadd, and I have been trading for 2 years on and off, but mostly off.

I finally started to take this seriously... Make it a business. I have come up with a trading plan, and I am going to stick to it.

Not all numbers are in yet, but I evaluating a trading system that has pretty good hit percentage. It is super simple, and clearly defines entry, and exit points. It is 1:1 risk to reward, sometimes 1:2.

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

Hello everybody.

I'm Harald.

I'm a starting trader who already lost a fair share of money.
But I'm willing to learn a lot and check out this forum regularly.

Thanks for having me.

Hi everyone i currently work in the commodities sector but have experience i other areas as well happy to give help and advice where i can, with reference to crm would be interesting to know what others recommend?
Currently using sugar
Advice on Forex only invest what you are prepared to lose, make sure your stop loses are in place, and dont trade on the way up or down only well its level.

Hello everybody. I am Prakash Kumar, from Bangalore, India. I am a new member for this forum as well as Equity Trading. I want to learn how to Trade in Equities. So I join this forum.

Hey everybody, I'm a college student (18 years old) and looking into trading. I'm doing my homework, and barely beginning. Any tips or books you guys recommend?

Cheers =)

My name is Quentin, I'm 71 and looking to do futures trading. I live in Sydney.
I listened to and watched Traders International (TI) introductory spiel on YouTube and it looked very appealing.
I'm not new to share trading, but it's very slow and frankly I've made no money for quite some time now.
My coach at HomeTrader has warned me in loud language to have NOTHING to do with 'futures'; however I must say I think his knowledge is probably out of date, even though he is top notch in the share trading field.
Regretfully my knowledge of what and how Traders International do anything is woefully inadequate; basically, having been given a week to watch them online, I simply don't know what the hell they are doing; apart from the obvious part of shares rising and falling and some seemingly obvious trends..
I've looked at the Traders International course for $5000, plus all the ancillary charges, for example for the Ninja platform, but I don't know the value of anything and frankly it seems quite expensive.
I remember that to buy the HomeTrader course cost $6500, so that part is not necessarily too bad (though some say it is, I've read..)
But all the extras certainly do add up. For example HomeTrader + Market Analyst (which HT has an agreement with and use for all trading searches and calculations) together cost about $100 per month. However the TI system appears to cost around $360 a month; that's substantially more!
Maybe that's not much if one truly makes REAL money (say, $500 a night?!), BUT -- you see where I'm coming from, right?
So here I am, trying to find some answers, opinions, whatever..