Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello every one! How does this forum work? Actually, I thought I would be able to promote my products here, but it appears i do not know how to get started.

Hello! everyone. I'm Alice and I come from China. Now I'm working for a company which specializes in

Cizhou-type hand-made porcelain.

Hi Everyone,
I've mostly been a silent reader as I was new and now after having spent some time trading - winning, then losing more than winning and then finally winning again, I can say I'm all in for some healthy & intellectual trading interaction.
Thanks.:clap:

Hi my name is Polly , I am attempting to learn the art of trading and have filtered out a lot of forums who chat about themselves . I ,so far , have seen serious discussions on the forum and hopefully will be able to give a little and get a little knowledge from it .

Hi this is angel there is only one thing i can say
"you will only make money if the direction you have picked is the direction the market ultimately moves in long enough for you to close out a trade at a profit".enjoy trading!!!

Hi everyone, Im reasonably new to trading but have had some practice shooting from the hip with a spread betting account. I managed to finish my insanly stressfull year as a swing trader/day trader/chaos trader lol actualy up by about 300 pounds which was more luck than judgment. I am here to Find out how the professionals manage to be consistantly profitable and to learn some proper technique and trading strategy with the intention of eventualy making a living as a trader.

Hi everyone, I'm Justin.

I am relatively new to trading, though I've read a fair bit and attended a few courses in my time. I'm interested in spread betting US Stocks and in the future would like to trade Forex. Though my job prevents me from doing this due to the hours I'm working at the moment. I hear most trading is done in the mornings here on Forex in the UK :-(

Just looking for somewhere to start really, and thought I'd introduce myself here and say hello.

Hello.

Just looking here to start some research as I am a beginner at this trading thing.

Thanks for all of your posts!

B

Hi traders,
I started about 5-6 years ago trading forex. I had a guru to follow and the usual training to get started. I put aside an amount to start with and won and lost consistently. However at one point I was watching a sideways flag development after an upwards trend on Sharescope and the trading platform. I knew when the narrowing trading broke out that it would be a large move. I waited until I felt it was confirmed and placed my bet along with my stop. True to form the move started and I was on the move. I was watching on Sharescope thinking how well I had spotted this but when I looked at the trading platform I realised I had been Stopped Out. On the trading chart there was a sudden momentary spike in the opposite direction which took out my (and I assume many others stops). This was not revealed on the Sharescope charts. Being new to the game it took me some time to realise what had happened. I felt cheated and stopped trading.
I wonder if things have changed now? What should I have done and what should I do if the same happened now?
Are there decent and honest FX sites out there?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
I started investing in stocks since 2009 but started trading actively last April 2012. It took me some time and good losses to realise that the rules for long-term investing are different from the active trading. Over these 09 months I can say the learning curve has been good but still there is a long way to go.
I have adopted Swing trading as it seems more fitting to how I am.

Hello everybody.
I am new in the forum and a home trader from Barcelona. I trade Intraday Bund Futures and I am interested in getting in touch with other "Bunders". rgds.
Ratso

Hi all. Thought it was about time I joined the forum. :clap:

I call myself The Money Conceptor. I have a blog which isn't doing much.

I don't want to give out too much info, but I have been studying books and demo trading for quite some time. All of that hard work is paying off as I have indeed come up with a method with makes money constantly and I am very proud of it (y) and it doesn't loose me a penny. All I can say is I would be trading with a lot more capital if I had it! I consider my method to be sleepy - on average of just 5-10 trades a month, but it works and I am chuffed.

Theres all the successful traders out there, then theres me.

Hello.

I Am The Money Conceptor. Pleased to be a part of trade2win.com

hey hey- im new in the house! Just wanted to give a little shout out! Am here to learn and be inspired! So knock urselves out!

Hi My name is steve
I have around 2 years spreadbetting experience and am currently focusing on becoming a full time trader working from home. However I have much to learn before I reach that stage.

I focus on mainly on the US Markets ( Mostly sp500)
I am keen to learn more about trading psychology and basically everything I can and am keen to hear from like minded individuals. The trouble im having at the moment is their are so many scammers out there claiming to offer people work only to try and sell you some kind of training course.