Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, my name is Marvin. I am trading from the states. I would love to discuss trading strategies with anyone and everyone.

Hi chaps; I'm back! I was a very active member many years ago, did well on the 'trade2win game' as I remember (user name was 'izzie').
Now moved on to CFDs with Guardian (IG), dollar account, trading only AAPL mostly day-trading and scalping. Using charts for US TEch 100 (Nasdaq) 10-min, AAPL 1 and 10 minute as well as other periods. Google Finance as back-up chart and news, Autochartist and CNN Premarket for suggestion on direction. Almost all winning deals.
Looking now for a more neural predictive system (like Vantagepoint?) but wary of effectiveness; did partial test the other day, which was amazing but too small a sample.

My name is nwabueze okafor. A forex and betonmarket trader. I am happy to be a member of this forum. I hope to learn a lot from the forum and I will also contribute to share my knowledge.

hey all - Would welcome any help. I am trying to make neutral the FTSE 100 and CAC40. (Near term futures). Z@LIFFE and CAC40@MONEP

Can someone help me understand the £/€ weightings? i.e. multiplier on FTSE = 1000 and multiplier on CAC40 = 10. So, if I long/short 1:1 this I will undoubtedly get an imbalance. So, whats the best possible single digit lot size option? I'm guessing 2Lots on CAC and 1Lot on FTSE.

Any help welcome

Thanks

I trade in index futures and options based on the futures with technical softwares like sentient trader and elwave.

Hello Traders/ investors:

I'm King Costa.
Nubee here from South Africa. Looking to start trading with personal/ Savings Capital looking for the best ideas for beginners, hope to also network with some of you guys when you come out to the African Continent. The local market here (JSE) Johanesburg is on track to be up 17% this year 2012.

Happy investing!!

Hi, I have been studying trading for about 3 years both trading and binary options and have not yet found a strategy that works consistently so am looking for guidance. On one trading platform in about a year or so I am only up about £50, not much pay considering the amount of hours put in! Hoping for help here and willing to try a relatively simple strategy.

do you use your phone for work????

Hey this is probalby the wrong place to post but I am a sole trader and I have been using a free call management service from switchboard free. it means i never miss a call cause i can re route incoming queued calls to landlines, it also sends voicemails to my email and gives me (or you) two free 0843 or 0844 numbers. check it out. cheers. Jim

Hi trade2win members, this is Emy12 sending greetings. Am pretty new to the world of FOREX and so dont have much to say. This is a great site and hope to build on knowledge base

hello traders, my first post
Learning to trade, lost money on courses by "sales/marketeers" rather than by actual traders.
Now learning by myself. Anyone into reading "naked Charts" and setting up trades, I do not have time to sit in front of pc all day.
Currently reading Courtney D Smiths book "How to makde a living Trading Foreign Exchange"
Wishing all a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

walker49

I notice you have been left out in the cold a little.

Read through the below thread, there's a very simple trading system shown there, including an open source charting platform that you can download.

Learn to drive one car well and you can drive them all. Learn to trade one market well and you can trade them all. And this includes knowing when to steer clear of those which simply do not stack up from the outset, for any given trading system and broker/spreadbetting platform.

Hello everybody. I have been trading Bund for the last 2 years and following Dax and Estox.
Next move is Forex and commodities. A lot to learn from all the good traders around here.

Saludos from barcelona!