Sticky Introduce Yourself

are there for a reason, I'm just starting out in trading, although :D I have been around and regsitered for a

while now, I enjoy reading the site and getting insight, background and the odd trolling thread that I skim over but overall

things like techniques, trading psychology and some of the snake oil thats out them in thar hills of gold...

Thats enough for me right now, hope to add some insight once I've got further down the road well travelled...

Good morning from Pittsburgh. . . to introduce . . . currently studying L A Little's latest book "Trend Trading Set-Ups" to see if I can gain some insights as to including his volume confirming approach to my AmiBroker set of systems.

Introducing My own self

Hey Guys,

The names Philip. I am a broker of traders and clients. If you can trade well or are looking for good traders to manage you cash. Let me know.

[email protected]

Always recuirting traders.

Best

Phil

This is Calvin Le from the United States and my markets are on Wall Street. I was born 190 years from the time of the NYSE started in May 17, 1792. I know the U.S Indices so well that I have produce a time - matrix grid for trading. This system can predict market forecast both near and far out in knowing the tops and bottoms. I have study the market master W.D Gann and legendary for the law of vibration and his Master Time Factor. His influence have been great on me, and in 2012 in the Year of the Dragon I have produce the Harmonic Analysis of Time & Space.

This is Calvin Le from the United States and my markets are on Wall Street. I was born 190 years from the time of the NYSE started in May 17, 1792. I know the U.S Indices so well that I have produce a time - matrix grid for trading. This system can predict market forecast both near and far out in knowing the tops and bottoms. I have study the market master W.D Gann and legendary for the law of vibration and his Master Time Factor. His influence have been great on me, and in 2012 in the Year of the Dragon I have produce the Harmonic Analysis of Time & Space.

Hello Calvin . . . Thank you for the introduction. It sounds like you have accomplished some intensive studies, with outstanding results. Good work! Have you started your own website? Are your current studies incorporating a technical analysis platform . . like AmiBroker? Your mention of Harmonic Analysis of Time and Space . . . is there a particular problem that you apply that analysis to?

This is Maurice Sheiner. I just registered today and a new member. I am a retired Airline Captain and trade futures for a long time.
Does anyone would know a recommendations letter for futures contract with a good track record and performance? especially someone consistent
Anyone has used remcmaster.com?
Cordially

Hey guys, i'm from Turkey and i've been on forex for 3 years. %95 of that was a part time trader. Just recently i started trading full-time and since i have more time in my hands now i decided to spend more time on trading forums in-between trades. My p&l isn't very good, currently i'm down %36 but i'm working on it to change that. I wish everyone good luck!

Hello guys - I am new here, I would like to learn more about opensource software... my team and I are in the process of developing a new stock exchange system for one of the developing nation in South America...currently they are not automated. Any advise for me/us