Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello all members. I am a new trader from Thailand please suggest me how to use forex trading system indicator and template what I like scalping.

Bestregard.

realman.

Gawd, innit marvelous - I say hello and get no response in 12 days, a distaff member arrives and gets a reply in 40 minutes!

Sex discrimination it is, mutter mumble....

Dear friend,

Sorry for the delay. I am not fluency in english. So Pls use your writing in easy undertandable.

Thx & regards
Arivazhagan

Hi,
Idan here - a junior analyst at Bloomberg.
Joined the forum to get a break from the hectic office environment when I need a breather

Just started learning a couple of days ago. I'm starting to write me business plan and do a SWOT analysis. I'm pretty excited reading the newbie stuff. Looking at money management and setting targets for losses/profits lets me think this is doable.

Hello everyone,
I am new here. Interested in learning more about stock trading.
I am also interested in learning more about the use candlestick charts in trading, and probably post questions along the way.

Hi I am new to the game. 2 weeks in to be precise. Aware of the mountain that needs climbing. Learning the hard way so far, luckily with demo account only I should add!!

It all looks so easy when you go through the newbie stuff. Trying to apply it in real time can be fiendishly difficult.

Anyway, hopefully in a years time I will figure out a good trade to enter and exit, as I certainly have not had much beginners luck so far!!! Here's hoping graft and study will maketh me :)

Hey guys,

I am a trader from the netherlands trade ETF's and the future market with succes. My broker is interactive Brokers and i use Ninja trader to execute my trade

Hello,
Iam a new member,Interested in learning the price action method for stocks,Any free site/stuff is avilable on line,pl.post.