Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

My name is K.T.Shivaram.
I live in Bangalore,India.
I have been trading for the last five years.
I mostly trade in Forex and Indian stock market.
I like to trade on trends based on technical indicators like ADX,SMA,RSI etc.

Thanks
K.T.Shivaram

Hi All

BRISTOL (UK) Full-time home forex trader interested in chatting and meeting with others in the Bristol area to swap ideas, generate enthusiasm and generally go whoop the market !

Drop me a line here [email protected] if your local.

Cheers C

Hi y'all,

This site is packed full of ideas and experiences and I am looking forward to reading more!

Hello everyone!
Im new here and looking for answers to the questions I don't even know how to ask. I found this site by luck. I wanted to know more about Vince Stanzione, so I went on google and ended up here.

I am pleased I found this site, here I can learn from others without throwing my money away.(y)

Finally can someone tell me is there any good system in trading?

Hi! I come from HongKong and I am new to the trading world. Hope I can learn a lot about trading and everyone can make profits in the trading world. Haha.

Hi all, newbie here, I started spreadbetting in July this year and lost about £2ok last week on the dow! I was gutted and was going to give up but have decided to try again. I am going to start from scratch and re learn the basics, and try to be disciplined. Only problem is I have £211 in my IG trading account.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Camper.

Hello

Greetings for the day,

i am new to this forum please let me learn and understand from you great people's trading experience.

thank you

Shrividhya S

Hi All

BRISTOL (UK) Full-time home forex trader interested in chatting and meeting with others in the Bristol area to swap ideas, generate enthusiasm and generally go whoop the market !

Drop me a line here [email protected] if your local.

Cheers C

Not Bristol, but based in UK, so there is some proximity! Will drop you an email, it's always good to connect with local traders :)

I''m a trader from Vietnam , and i looking for a opportunity to work for the investment funds.

Good goal my friend. What are your plans? & experience? Without a good (if not impressive) track record you'll find it difficult to convince any fund manager to hire you...

Hello all.
Fellow trader from Malaysia here.
90/10 Scalper/Swinger
My trading method is vadcon.
Here to learns more and exchange thoughts.

Hello Traders!
My name is Moe and I'm from Berlin/Germany. I'm glad to have found this site!