Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, this is Sanjay. new to this forum but a struggler so far as financial world is concerned. Originally a solicitor by profession, bored n wish to get out and live a life of my own, this is wht prompted me to be here.

I hav tried my hands in spread betting n currently trying CFD. havnt got my hands burnt yet (3 yrs in practice) but wonder if it is really worth. can u make money in trading is query n in which segment if u can.

Hey, new want to be trader here.

So I have been on courses learning about trading an just about to start my second part of the course, looking forward to live trading room access. (p.s am not giving out the details of the company)

Am not here to sell anything lol

Still trying to decide where am headed as a trader might look around a bit cheers

Hi All
My trade name is Multitrade. Have joined today and hope to learn a great deal from you, from books and from other sources. My intention is to trade full time once am done with my training.

Thanks and bless you all in the name of Wealth and Success.

I love forex ("Life is like forex") and am looking forward to using this great site. Ichimoku is my fav indicator.

The most reliable indicators are patience and timing. Without those two, no technical indicator will help win trades consistently.

Hi
Everybody, just join t2w few minutes ago!
I'm happy to be in the midst of other traders
hope to learn and share ideas in the nearest future

......Hello, I'm Chonchy, come here to trade with you all, have tree childrens and two grandchildrens, full, lol, god bless all and be well.......good luck sunday.....

Like to introduce myself! I am Marc, I have been trading Binary Options for over a year now. I have a pretty good system that doesn't require a lot of BS. Looking forward to comparing with other people and maybe helping other traders out!

Hi everybody!
Looking to transition to trading full time. Hopefully I can stumble across some experienced teachers here. I'm so determined to understand even more. Been trading for 6 months and I am motivated and hungry to learn as much as possible.

Hello T2Wr's. I am new (a total virgin) wanting to come in soak up as much knowledge as possible and put it to use. Glad to be in your company and hope to learn and one contribute. Thanks!

:clap:
good day to everyone, and I am very happy to find this site, I am wishing to learn many things here, and let us learn from each other.