Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone! My name is Savant and I'm new here... hope to get some useful information and trading skills from you.

Thnx and regards,
Savant

Well!!!I am new here to this thread and i welcome to the already member of this forum.
I just found this forum at google and I think it will be a great use if we can share knowledges. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences and making friends with the members of this forum.

Hi everyone,

60 years of age, officially retired (code for "on the scrapheap") and in the process of creating a website in which I'm attempting to log all that I've learned about trading in my nine year journey.

cheers,

Erron

Hi all, just found this great forum. Been trading for a number of years now on Asian markets. Hope to learn more!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi, I am English and living in France. Totally new to trading and know I have a lot to learn.

Hi There,

I'm 21 and recently graduated from university with a degree in Architecture. Deciding against continuing the whole 7 year process, I have taken up my interest in forex trading.

I have spent the last two months now following cable closely full time, and trying to identify my own style/strategy/edge.

I currently use the d1 to identify major SR levels, the h4 to identify whether price is trending, h1 for PA and m5 as my entry/exit set ups.

Hi Every one am Amos, from Nigeria, i' m new on here please i will really appreciate it if am thought the way to trade and win............i will be forever grateful.

I am Q-sie, something of a newbie. Looking forward to learning from everyone. I am from Texas in the U.S.

Hi. I'm new to the forum. I just got done with mr charts thread. Great read and I learned a lot. I'm new to day trading with some success. Thanks for the pop to join in!

Chuck

Thanks Chuck--
I'll check it out. Just found this forum and looks like a very good one, good participation by active traders.

Q-sie

Hi. I'm new to the site. I like to spread bet the FTSE using technicals but also not forgetting events happening around the world.
Always hoping to learn something new.

Hello,

My wide range of writing has been featured on a diverse host of networks like Comedy Central and the History Channel. His most recent book, Warren Buffett's Three Favorite Books, was published on 1 June 2012, it is the #1 selling investment book for multiple categories on Amazon. In addition to writing, Preston is the founder of the Pylon Holding Company.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Regards,

Gene Lawson

Hello Everyone,

I am a self-employed web developer and aspiring trader. I've been studying trading and investing for the past year now in earnest, with very little success in practice. Looking to build my skills with a helpful and knowledgeable community here on the Trade 2 Win forums so I can add another revenue stream. Plus I find trading and technical analysis intellectually challenging.

Looking forward to meeting the group on here.

Hi everyone, Hope everyone will be fine.
My name is Zack.
I have something to be discussed here.
Hope for a nice time....

Hey :)

My name is Lyn and I'm from Portugal. I've been trying Forex for awhile... I'm looking forward to do it as a full time trader.