Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone
My name Rajiv, I am new to this Forum. I am working as an automobile engineer, I am trading since last 2 and 1/2 years. I had joined this forum to learn trading skill from the pro's and discuss the ideas from them.
Best Regards
Rajiv Gohil

Hi guys,

I'm kirsten david, 25 and im a full time mom with 3 kids. Im just trying my luck in trading, So, i research on internet reading some books about forex. I joined in this forum cause, i really want to learn more and it seems professional traders are here. Hope to hear from you soon, guys! :)

HI Kirsten
If your based in GB open a dummy or imaginary account with a etx or intertrader where you can learn to trade without losing.
You need to have an understanding as pivots ,support and resistance ,bollinger bands and read up as much as you can
once there happy to give you my trading method free.
:)

Im a Tradestation Man trying to perfect various strategies trying my ass off. I keep hitting brick walls. What is keeping me sane is, I keep thinking about what thomas Edision said:
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas A. Edison

If you want a good trading method look at my strategy on search
It works for me

Hi Everyone,

LONG time reader, fist time posting.. We have referenced this forum many times for little bits and bobs, but thought It would be nice to come on and actually GIVE a little value instead of just taking! it's easy to take all the time.

We trade full time, primarily swing positions (3-7days) and have been doing so for coming upto 5 years now .. the first few years were the hardest.. but losses started to get smaller and smaller with each month - a good sign that we were improving. We finally have a system which we are happy with and fits our physiological makeup.

We had humble beginnings, and paid £1000's for training to learn the basics! We ended up working on a private trading floor, and training beginners how they can get up and running!

In our own way of giving a little back, we are offering beginners (those who know nothing about trading) a FREE 2 day workshop "Traders Basecamp" where we will walk though all the basics of the FX Market and it's dynamics. It's a london based 2 day workshop. For more info, feel free to drop me a private message - we will be posting thoughts on trades we are taking, and look forward to interacting with everyone on these forums!

Regards,

Rishi

hi Rishi
I like scalping more.Wishing you well coinmountain

Hi Everyone
My name Rajiv, I am new to this Forum. I am working as an automobile engineer, I am trading since last 2 and 1/2 years. I had joined this forum to learn trading skill from the pro's and discuss the ideas from them.
Best Regards
Rajiv Gohil

I have put up my trading method
it works ok for me
Try and start small and slowly build your account
good luck

Hi All,
I'm Jo. I am based in Jakarta, Indonesia and have been actively in Forex Trading Business for ten years. I love and enjoy trading Forex. Forex for Living is my motto.

I come to this community to look for a good relationship with everyone here - sharing knowledge and hopefully could bring a better life together.

see you soon
Jo

Hi,y name is Joe Krutsinger, I have been involved in the futures business since 1976 full-time.
My expertise is trading system design and automation

Hello,
My name is Chris Dittmar, I am a financial Broker, I engage in BG/SBLC, MTN, LC and Bonds I am based in the UK. I have 8 years experience in my field.

Hello , I'm Stewart new to forex , been using a signal provider called jtrading.co.uk , would NOT recommend them to anyone and have now cancelled my subscription with them.

Greetings. my name is Kelvin. A friend turned me on to this and wanted to see if I can learn how to use this information to benefit my family.

Hi,
My name is Chris and I am located in Colorado, USA. I am a bit new to trading on my own and I am now researching strategies that could be a good fit for my personality and lifestyle. I just wanted to say "thanks" to everyone that contributes here as I have been reading some great threads.

Chris

hi lads ive always gambled fixed odds but the last 5 month ive joined up with spreadex and just feeling my way into sports spread betting,dont really know if this is the right site for sports spread betting,one can only try,cheers frankie

Hi everyone,
My name is Kay and i am from England, UK....i am new to the stock market but have read extensively on markets. Could anyone please recommend the best Books, CD's or DVD's i can buy to develop myself in spreadbetting, forex and binary options....
Your comments will be highly appreciated

hi,coming to this community is not by accident,I came because of a document I downloaded somewhere titled "TRADING PLAN TEMPLATE", my appreciation goes to those who performed that great tasks.Before my encounter with TPT it has been totally emotional trading which is non-profitable,I thank all the members of this community for a great job.

Hi all!

Just subscribed to the site. Have done so to get real advice on brokers/products etc. Its all a minefield!! To CFD or not to CFD, that is the question!