Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone, my name is Plejboj, I am a professional investor, and a financial advisor, from Dubrovnik, Croatia.
I am here to discuss the good and bad sides of investing in Croatian real estates, and especially in Zagreb Stock Exchange - Naslovna - Zagreba, specifically in the stocks of Croatian companies wastly underrated due to the broader economical issues - EU and Greece crisis :clover:(y)

Hello Guys,
I’ve been a passive observer in this forum for a while, and would like now to step forward and introduce myself – ben, co-founder of updownsignals.com
drop me a line if you if you'd like me to elaborate on this service

cheers,

ben :)

Hey Everyone...

New to the T2W arena..I would like to learn as much as I could about penny stock
trading.

Hope to glean some great information here and make some new friends..

Thanks,

Freestate...

Hi, Just sad, but fighting until the end to get the scammers in Fisher Capital Management beind bars!!!

sblc lease and bg

We have a direct genuine provider for BG/ SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

For all inquires Contact:

Mr. Florido Carlos Marin
EMAIL: [email protected]

All inquires to Mr.Florido Carlos Marin should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
What exactly do you need?
How long do you need it for?
Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

hi i like forex trading and i am very much serious about it
i am trying to understand basics from last 5 years or so
i still dont feel confidant and need some body to chat to remove some my doubts

i am Indianand presently in UAE (gulf country) and would like to keep close contact with successful members so i make money !
i need ur help ! my contact is [email protected]
hope to get in touch wiht u people

regards
fxdxb

Hi. Add forextraderprofit to skype.

I am a JJC to trading, i will be relying on your expertise and experience to guide me through the muddy water of my first set of trading. Hope i can count on you guys.

Hi everyone. I am based in Korea and just joined T2W hoping to share some knowledge and expereince with other market participants. Thanks.

HT

Hello everyone...

I have been learning on and off but now I am here for the long run and require your help. Hopefully I will get to the level at which I can be helpful to others.

Hi Everyone,
I'm John from the USA. I'm an active day trader and look forward to communicating and meeting new friends on this site.
Regards,
John Law

hello, am a bit lost and wandered into this site. I live in the UK. Am trying to find a platform to spread bet forex, commodities or anything. Am trying a few out on demos and one on tiny amount of money. I am worried about hidden costs, false financial data, broker manipulation, slippage and capital security if placed in a site. If I am in the wrong site please tell me to move on in not too rude a way. I have learnt a little from a couple of free sites and attended free webinars. Is it ok to discuss platforms here ? I know I will also need a lot of advice even about what probably appears to be stupidly simple questions. I do not think I am a scalper but would like the platform to be accurate and responsive enough for scalping. I am finding this introducing self thing a little intimidating but please feel free to make as much fun as you like. My first aim is to be able to trade not at a loss and achieve any level of consistency. Are there any places where you can chat online live about these topics ? Thankyou for the airtime and any responses.

I'm here on this forum to provide a financial instrument which can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP).I'll give the description of instrument upon request.
Thank you.
Willie Harmon
Phone number:678-701-4820
Email: [email protected]

Hey people. I am a 30yr old from Eastern Europe. I trade every day for more than four years. I am an intra-day trader and my positions are usually held no more than a week. I trade using a complex technical analysis based on various chart patterns, statistical data and also different range templates. MACD is the only indicator sometimes used by my to check the must reach targets. All pairs with biggest ranges and smallest spreads are my targets. Clear bar chart is the only thing I analyze and nothing more is needed to make profits. The price action is the key to success.

Will share some of my thoughts and charts here.

Wish you all luck. Trade well and see you around.

Hi every-one, I have been trying to master my trading strategies with out success. I lost money and thought maybe I was using the wrong indicators or strategy but as from yesterday I discovered that most brokers either have tricks to make sure traders loose money or they use softwares like VIRTUAL DEALER PLUG-IN to make their clients loose money. I would like to know is they a way to beat Brokers at their own game if yes please share with me how to achieve that and if not please tell me which broker does not temper with trades or does not employ softwares like VIRTUAL TRADER PLUG-IN kind regards