Sticky Introduce Yourself

Graeme Boyce CEO of Solamon Believable or Not??
Below is Graeme Boyce CEO of Solamon Energy Crop interesting statements.
As you can see he claims Solamon reply’s to correspondence. I have personally rang Solamon many times and sent emails without reply.
I suggest that if you have had the same experience? Email him and let him know!!!!
He also claims that he has no knowledge of Fisher Capital Management ‘selling’ Solomon shares for over a year! I’m sure some of you guys have contacted Solamon and advised them of this? So I think Graeme Boyce needs to explain himself! Because I don’t believe him. He confirmed to me that his LinkedIn photo is him Graeme Boyce | LinkedIn so now you know what he looks like. His quotes…..
‘Be assured, I was in Sri Lanka in March and April, along with SVP Thijs Boonen, which the photos on our website clearly verify’ -
From his web updates on new business he has done I have still failed to have found any credible third party confirming that what he did is true!!! Let’s all do a search on what he claims, and find out who SVP Thijs Boonen is.
‘With respect to Communication, as you can see, we respond to all emails and keep all stakeholders, including partners, efficiently informed with respect to our on-going business activities through our website’.
Graeme Boyce [email protected] date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Hi everyone,i am from India.I want to know more about Trend waves of 1,2,3,A,B,C.this website very useful for every one to know more.

Hi everyone,

I've been studying hard for the last few months and have "paid for my education" (but only a small amount 'cos my money magagement is OK :) ).

I'm working on a Rivalland swing trading strategy, trading FTSE100 stocks. It's not as easy as I thought it was going to be!

Cheers

Hi Everyone...my first post here on this forum. I'm a long time trader but also trying to figure out the right place to talk about some indicators I have on a blog. I don't want to spam anyone or post stuff in the wrong areas, so any advice would be helpful.

thanks!

Re Fisher Capital Management,
Has anyone paid into Client Settlements Ltd at Maybank, Labuan? After January 20th 2012.
If so please urgently send me an email
Thanks Martin

Hi Guys,

I am Babubhai from India. Hope to learn winning trades from you all and share any learnings that I have.

Look forward to being an active participant on this form.

Babubhai

Hi there, I'm new to this! I have joined T2W to seek advices and tips on binary options trading. I've first started a trading about a year ago and then I stopped for a while due to university study and came back to trading again! I was not quite successful and I've made losses, therefore I hope T2W can help me succeed my trading.

Hello to all!

Newbie to all. To be upfront and honest I lost most of my grandmother's inheritance to a shoddy investment involving my fiance's new business. Luckily, he's our friend and is going to repay us over time. Losing that money prevented me from making a mistake and investing in something else where it seems a bunch of hopeful people like myself lost gobs of money, which will never be returned.

So I'm here to take matters into my own hands and learn from the bottom up. Looking forward to diving in head first!

Hey traders just want to introduce myself I am a new trader still learning, so far im actually doing well I think, just hoping to continue to better myself as a trader! I trade the ES Futures if anyone wants to trade with me my skype is youngceo615

Re: price action expert

first welcome to the world of trading currencies(y). This is the most profitable business in the world. However it can be double edged. leverage in forex trading can work for or against you. It is therefore crucial to take much of your time studying how to trade currencies. there are several techniques that you will have to learn before you set off: I recommend you know what is price action and how you can use that to make profits. You will learn a lot from my threads here.

Cheers:clap::clap:

Are you from Australia. Nial Fuller is not bad a price action trading.

hi i like forex trading and i am very much serious about it
i am trying to understand basics from last 5 years or so
i still dont feel confidant and need some body to chat to remove some my doubts

i am Indianand presently in UAE (gulf country) and would like to keep close contact with successful members so i make money !
i need ur help ! my contact is [email protected]
hope to get in touch wiht u people

regards
fxdxb

How you all make money? Really can make money by trading? Anyone can do it contact me and tell me how to do it, thanks.