Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all. I'm based in the UK, just starting to trade US options after a time out of the market. Looks like an interesting time to get back in!

Re: price action expert

first welcome to the world of trading currencies(y). This is the most profitable business in the world. However it can be double edged. leverage in forex trading can work for or against you. It is therefore crucial to take much of your time studying how to trade currencies. there are several techniques that you will have to learn before you set off: I recommend you know what is price action and how you can use that to make profits. You will learn a lot from my threads here.

Cheers:clap::clap:

Hi everyone, my name is Pasquale and I'm the Ceo and funder of 77SigmaTrading, a prop-trading company based in Italy. I have worked as a prop equity derivatives trader for a decade. I have moved from a major hedgefund to set up my own business in Jan12. The idea behind 77sigmatrading is that i wanna share with people what i have learned in this business and I would like to work with the trading community to mutually achieve what we are dreaming .. To become a better traders.

Hi all! My name's SebyJoe. I'm a binary option trader for two years. I say thank you for the help to everybody! Sprry, my bad English. I'm from Hungary. I little bit speak in english.

Hi there,
could someone please advise best current uk stocks to trade swing.looking at oil and gas secter in the aim market.any info gladly welcomed

hi there,

could somone

Hi Everybody! Just looking for trading friends, especially those new to trading or open to microcap stocks. Hoping we can learn from each other. :)

Newb here

From Pittsburgh Pa. Looking to make money with forex trading. Please feel free to send advice for start up!

Hi... I'm into options trading... I've been trading options for several years... I'm looking to meet locally (atlanta) with other options traders or correspond via email... to exchange trading tips, ideas, share knowledge, and make money.

This is not the best place to post a question like this. Use the general forum.

Hi there,
could someone please advise best current uk stocks to trade swing.looking at oil and gas secter in the aim market.any info gladly welcomed

hi there,

could somone

Hi fellow trader, this is Kilmanjaro a newbie. My every dip in the unforgiven swift "currents" of forex has
resulted in burns to my mini account. Hope by joining this generous community I may be able to recover. Much respect.
Kilmanjaro

Hello! My name is Krists and I have traded forex for about 1 year... hope to read some interesting stuff here :)

HI all I am from INDIA .............
I am a new trader so I need guidance of seniors of that forum .........
Hope we will spend some quality time altogether.....

regards
AnAtheist