Sticky Introduce Yourself

hi traders!
My name is Emérito Lopes,i'm spanish but i'm living in London. I want to be a trader one day and i have hopeless. I know i can. I hope to make friends and share information.
Thanks .

Hi all!!
I've started watching FOREX since a couple of years ago.
Now, I'll try to start trading on real.
Every day I learn a new tip.
And I hope continue learning and sharing all I learnt.

I have some CISI books for sale. Just did the exams and passed all. Giving it away for £45 each.

CISI IT in Investment Operations workbook for exams up to October 2012

CISI FSA Financial Regulation Workbook for exams up to November 2012

CISI Principles of Financial Regulation for exams up to August 2012

CISI Securities workbook 2012 for exams up to December 2012

Hi, All, Headquartered in Shanghai, Millettech is a professional and high-tech website team which provides software development, offshore outsourcing, website development, vision design, video design and categories design. Etc. Our mission is to satisfy our clients and also to enhance their expectations by our timely delivery and quality. Costomers comes first, we will feel great honored to serve you.

Hello,

New to Forum, In desperate need of Level 4 securities BPP login, willing to swap my 7City login, can anyone help please?

Hi All
I'm an Australian travelling the world and funding this via trading - fx, cfds, shares, futures, etc. I'm always looking for something to improve my edge.

Hello all!
Just finished reading Weinstein's book for the first time. I have lots of questions and hope we can all help each other out. I'm still sorting the info from the book out and trying to get my computer setup to test out his methods. Can anyone offer any help with charting program that complies with his RS volume and trendline tests on both weekly and daily charts?

hey everyone, university student,who's done a few (7) bad trades hoping to become an investment banker in the future.

Hello everyone. I am in the US, Texas and trade forex. I have noticed that the Eur$ has since 2009 traded back and paused forming a "b" wave in the same general area. I asked why and ended up here. Hope our studies will give me the answer to that question.

Good Luck.

Hi Everyone!

I am from India, trading only Indices Futures for more than 3 years. I have developed a discretionary system for entry, exit and SLs based on Cam Pivots and a unique set of Time elements. I am fairly successful in indian index futures using the technique and trying the same on SPX.

I have gone through big ups and downs in the last 10 years where i have even dropped the idea of trading for a living. But passion brings me back here and now i am getting to understand why. Was a big trend follower who got trumped many times by juniors in prediction and started the basics of prediction tools like ewt. Now, i use my own system for intra trades, mix trend following and prediction models for positional trades. trading per se is a simple livelihood but made very complex with technology and complex practices by many with vested interests.

i hope to contribute and learn as well from the discussions at trade2win.

Cheers!

:D(y)Hello my people in the house. i am mctayinvestment and i just join this forum.

i need all the support in the house to make me feel at home.
i need support on how to improve my trading skills.

i need support on how to trade on Betonmarkets especially Luck 10 digits. any secret behinde it would be appreciated.

i want to learn about trading stock, commodity, options and other financial stuffs.
i would appreciate all asistance in this regards.

i hope you welcome me.

thanks

any useful materials would be welcome too.
i must say that i am humble and approachable. so be free with me.

Hello all,

One of our subscribers mentioned Trade2Win awhile back. I have been trolling until now to get a feel for the community. Seems like a lively forum covering all aspects of trading; a worthwhile place to contribute. Looking forward to helping out in the options forum whenever possible.

-k

Hi everyone:

I'm a single father of one seven-year-old boy, writing from NYC. I'm an actor -- talk about a tough business! It's time for a career change, but I'm taking this trading stuff VERY SLOWLY indeed. I need to be serious and pragmatic and careful about it. I'll be reading FAQs until my eyes fall out before I dare post a single question!

Can't wait to learn more. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all!