Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey all,

New to the forum so I figured I'd introduce myself...

I'm a Canadian trader that's been playing around with swing/long term trading TSX based stocks for about 10 years. Recently I've started scalping on a part time basis with some decent results. Averaging about $200 CDN on a daily basis. Pretty happy with that number but would like to improve and maybe trade full time in the future.

Even though I've had a trading account for 10 years I still consider myself a newbie... especially with the scalping. For the most part I use level 2, Time and sales, Stochastics, and volume for my trigger points. Always willing to hear opinions and other recommendations....

Looking forward to learning a lot more and having a profitable New Year....

10 years?, newbie?........:whistling, come on...., dont be shy..........

Hello to All member,
I’m Mike Kelvin representative of StockReports. I’ve checked out your Website and there is plenty of potential to make significant revenue. Let me help you make the most out of your available traffic!

InsidersLab is an affiliate network hosting the highest converting Financial brands on the web. I invite you to take a look at StockReports and review our offering. We have a very competitive edge and this clearly shows by the number of affiliates already recruited onto our Network.
The InsidersLab network continues to push brand potential, increasing catalogue of products, and actively help our affiliates to monetize and convert their traffic.
At your convenience I can send you an initial proposal and ebook on how we work and give you an overview advertising plan.
So, Please join us So we can start to work together :)

Kind regards,

Mike Kelvin,
email:[email protected]

Hello All....

Gald to be here....Will start my journey in January after setting up my LLC....

I am stilloking looking at systems....brokers and hardware....

I so far I have decided on tradersaccounting.com for tax and LLC set up

IB as a broker

still looking at data ...OMS and chart combos....

Would like to eventually trade everywhere/everything...but plan to start in 3X ETFs....I want to make rules based trades as well as impulse buy/sells on rare occasions.....

Would appreciate any advice on what other have found to be easy to use...easy on the eyes configurations....i have use bloomberg for 15 years ...

hahaha :clap:!! funny.. I think the people here are more concerned about making the money more than sneaking it in the country.. get a new plan

Hello to everybody! Glad to be here and looking forward to learning and finding profitable tips !
Let's trade the markets!

HI

I started trading CFD's ( Contracts for Difference) on the FT100 about a year ago, doing about 30 trades a month. had some sucess then got burnt by events, Japan earthquake etc and yes made mistakes. I stopped for a while then started again because I considered that I had learnt a great deal and once getting some confidence back have now started again. I trade through IG Markets and would be interested to hear from any members who do CFD's of their experience of these CFD's.

hello everybody,

this is Emre, working as an import export manager of a furniture factory in
Turkey. Nice to meet you all!....

Glad to be here..

Thanks..

Hello all...brand new to this forum and can use all the help I can get.
Looking the find info and guidance on Guy Cohen's "Flag Trader" system. Any and all help
is greatly appreciated.

Hello,
College student in Charlotte, NC with a little experience in equity trading but would like to branch out into futures and fx. Always interested to learn new things about the finance industry, trading strategies, and any sage advice from pro traders.

Hi everyone hope to learn and become a better trader from the help of everyone else,and to be able to help everyone else.

Hello party people, glad to join this space.
I trade Brazilian stocks, options and futures + SP.
Day trading to swing trading, mainly short term. Plus some scalping when it gets to fuzzy.
Merry Xmas to you all!