Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everybody,
I am a Chinese girl ,Sarah.Today is a special day because I become one of members in trad2win. I believe I can make many friends worldwide here.Pls talk with me ,if you want to know more culture or people abut China.
My MSN ID is:[email protected]

hello i'm zed here and my user is izeik....i'm malaysia and would to seek assistance and help from all traders in this forum ........ nice meeting u all in the future..........

Hi everyone!

My name is Ben, I'm relatively new to trading, however I've done all the reading up for quite some time now.

I'm also currently a [mature] student, studying International Business and I'm hoping to start up my own small trading firm after I've built a fair bit of experience from trading for myself and have become more familiar with 'the game' and how to utilise it into a successful business structure (as well as help fund the business later down the line).

Would love to get the opportunity to meet people on a casual/informal basis and get to know peoples personal experiences in trading and generally be a bit more social in what I know to be as a sometimes lonely environment at times.

Feel free to add me too on Skype saying that you saw my post here (otherwise I may just assume you to be a spam profile) or if you use Google+ you can find me as Ben Egan if you want to follow me and I'll be more than happy to follow you back.

In a stereotypical point of view, assuming that most traders on here are roughly from the age of 30<. I may seem very young at 22 years old, but I consider myself to be quite mature for my age and pretty friendly too and if your around or below my age then that's awesome also.

I look forward to potentially hearing from/meeting people! :)

wow, very humble and down to earth intro...he he he....hope u' ll enjoy this forum..coz i'm also new here.....

Hi, This is Weiling.

I plan to open an account with OECry to trade ES,YM. I don't have much experiences before, but I have been trading with its demo account once a while.

My goal is to trade for a living to achieve financial freedom. Being able to work at my schedule and being my own boss is my dream.

Right now, I can't devote 100% time into trading because I still need to work a job to pay bills. But I am putting more time and effort into the trading world. Hopeful within a reasaonable time, I will be able to do it full-time.

:)

Hi,

I'm french, 35y old.
I'm trying to scalping and day trade futures market like CAC40 FCE, Eurostoxx 50, Nasdaq 100 or S&P500.
Well I've reading charts since a long time (15y) but now I'm trying to enter into the pit and put my money in danger ;).

See you

Hi

I use to work for a large US investment bank, trading the firms capital. I left recently as I couldn't stand the environment and the politics. always wanted to trade for myself but no interest in trading other peoples cash. I trade mainly G10 currencies, indices and financial stocks.

Hi guys,
i am moriztuos and a newbie in forex trading...already had an account of $500 wiped out so i am here to learn and gain more experience...hp i can count on you guys...tanx in advance

hi pipz. i'm a newbie in trading. i've tried classic forex trading and binary options trading. both i ended up losing my money. i'm trying to earn in forex to have an additional source of income. i know it's not easy but i'll try my very best to be successful. hopefully the community can help all newbie here to be successful in this field.

thanks.

I have a situation and I wanted your opinions. I bought a share that now for the last month has made no transactions at all. The company has approved a buy back scheme. What do you think is the best, calling the company and offering my shares for purchase under the buy back scheme or wait untill there is activity in the market to sell?

Hello. My name is Leonard Gojer. I have been trading for about three to four years without a lot of spectacular success. I am trying to learn how to trade by generating sample virtual trades and then reviewing them after they have won or lost, and then writing my observations in a diary. I have a lot of observations that I have made, and I would love to have the opportunity to share them with whoever wants to hear them. In addition, I have collected a lot of information such as from websites and also much software.

Hi, Pleased to meet you all. I am enjoying trading and the experience has given me a new interest in my retirement years.

HI there,

I am fairly new to trading, although I have been interested for years. started trading using GANN, which worked quite well although I still struggle with the mental side of trading and keeping my emotions under control.

I found this site while trying to do some research about a company that keeps contacting me called LTG Goldrock. If anyone has any thoughts on the value of this companies proposition, good or bad feedback I would love to hear it...their fees are quite high! Also, I would love advise on trading platforms and brokers for Forex trading.

Hopefully, one day I will be able to contribute back with some of my own experiences and adivse.:innocent:

Hi, Binary Options Brokers Reviews, Comparison & Ratings - BinaryOptionsBase.com : Objective Binary Options Broker Reviews delivered by Professionals. We also have arranged trading platforms toplists with rankings of the Best Binary Options Brokers.

Hi. Thanks for all those that responded to my post. I am a trader coach and have been trading for about 5 years. I understand most peoples problems with trading epecially the mental side. I am offering to teach and mentor FREE. That means no charges at all

I am fed up with all the hype and nonsense provided by the so called academies etc..they just want your cash. My services are totally free.no strings and no charges

Hello,
I have just rejoined the board and will be looking for traders who are using Waves, Fibo's, and Gann to trade ideas and insights with. I am a part time trader with a desire to have it become more than just a part time practice.

Good luck to all,

Regards,
Bill