Sticky Introduce Yourself

Wow! I'm still losing at present but don't some of my threads comments smell of self promotion? (and not to many posts from me either, but who am I to talk?)

howdy all,

i mostly trade futures. i look forward to bouncing ideas off other traders.

cheers :)

Hi to everbody
I am teaching myself how to trade the Q's and could use any advice?
THX in advance

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here as well and hope to be a good participant and follower of this forum. A friend told me that it's really interesting to be part of this site that's why I signed up and I'm looking forward to be active in this forum particularly in some topics that interests me most. Thanks. Hope I'm welcome!

Hi all,
I happened to stumble on your site when I googled 'Learn how To Trade'.Have been dabbling in the stockmarket over the past 4 years with minimal success.Now looking for a new vehicle,and want 'to enjoy the ride.'Forums are great for interaction,although it may not give you the whole picture.:)Am hoping that I would find it here....BTW I am just a busy Family Practitioner(Doctor).

Hello everyone.

I'm a really Stupid Cow! But, I just wanted to say that even though I am a dumb cow, does not necessarily mean that I can't trade. So, I just wanted to be clear on that point. Even stupid cows have to eat, ya know. Dah!

I'm such a noodle brain cow, but I'm really good at trading. In fact, I can trade better than I can spell my own name. I believe strongly in gazing at charts until I am blue in the face, or until they talk to me and say Buy Here! or Sell There!, or something like that. I hear voices in my head sometimes because I'm a little on the paranoid side of life, ya know - but heeeeey, I'm a stupid cow, so what would you expect. :)

I'm a Leo. Any other Leo types out there. No. Ok, just check-in daaang. Sometimes I get a little emotional and my feelings get hurt when the spotlight gets taken away from me, so I cry sometimes really loudly, so that people will hear me and think that I'm really smart and know more that I really do. Its a tactic, what can I say - it works.

One day, I hope to have 10,000 posts so that I will be respected and valued. Now, I'm not saying that new forum members are not respected or valued around here, but I am saying that the more posts you have under your name, the more people think you really know your stuff. And, that's the crowd I want to emulate to the hilt!

Beyond respect, though, I want to develop my trading knowledge and become a better trader. That's why I really joined the forum, to get better at trading. I don't want to be a forever loser on the road to wipe-out my entire life. I wanna trade my way to my destiny. I think, if we new members stick together, we can learn a lot from the Professionals on the forum and they will freely share their insights and wisdom with us, as we grow and learn.

Ok, I've said enough now - bye!

Oh, I'm putting together my very own trading journal. It is called: Mad Cows Trading Journal: EURUSD. So, if you are interested in the way I ROCK - then stop by and say hey and join in on the fun. We are going to have a blast and hopefully make some cold hard cash at the same time! Cool - yeah. I know, that's cool. Real cool. Like smoooooooth cool. Yeah, I'm hip.

Boom a bop, a boom boom bop! Boom a bop, a boom boom bop! Cool, spelled, KOOL. Yeaaaaah.

Did I say that I was a Mad Cow, too! Lock and load!!!

-----------------
A Truly,
Stupid Cow

Last edited:
And, Free Willy, while you're at at! He's cool, too! I like Willy and of course, I don't know why he was not free in the first place, but that's a different thread.

Hi. I'm a new member. I've played on stocks a little before, but really want to get stuck in and learn about the field properly now. I've been interested primarily in equities in the past, but am approaching the subject with fresh eyes and a fresh mind, and would like to learn more about FOREX and the futures markets, aswell as improving my knowledge of equities.

Hi, Xecutor here. I am an experienced trader. I heard about this nice community from my friend. I will be happy to provide any help regarding forex trading.

Regards
Xecutor

Hi Guys, I am from South Africa and a part time trader. I recently bought Metastock 11 EOD and always on the lookout for more info on plug in's and that is how I came across t2w :)

Introduction:

Hello T2W. I'm an American now living in Argentina. I've been trading electricity since the "Enron years" very successfully. My last trading employer got caught up in a credit crunch and butchered the company with layoffs. Since then I've move down South and am interested in getting back into the game.

I'm curious if anyone has any information on who's playing in Buenos Aires.

Best,

Steve

Hello.

Finally somewhere where I can read about real stuff rather than uneducated idiots trying to give me nonsensical advice.

Oh yeah, and hello to everyone.

Hi: I've been lurking since 2006 but have never contributed (obviously as this is my first post). In fact, I am only posting because I want to get rid of the banner at the top of the webpage that keeps asking me to post my first post.

I'm a university business professor that has dreamed of learning how to consistently trade the markets in a more 'day trade' arena. I've traded forex, futures and stocks with the only consistent success being in ETF options (iron condors, dble calendars and dble diagonals). It helps my retirment account, but not enough to ever quit my job over.

There are days when the work politics (and students) are such that I would like to be my own boss (I do teach business) but I don't want employees. Still looking for a method that I can get to work. I have backtested (manually) so many ideas that I know I am missing something but....

Hi.

Hello to all people in this forum,
I joined 24 hours ago.I have been trading forex since October 2008.I have made losses,but am still very much interested in a career.Also in May 2010 I joined Optionetics.I opened an account with Optionsxpress and started trading stock options.I have finished the Optionetics course,therefore I know the basics of options trading.
I am not looking for a job,but for a career in trading with a good company either in London,Singapore or Hong Kong.I know there are many companies out there,but are they all good?I don't know.Can somebody help me?
Thank you.