Sticky Introduce Yourself

Very much, its seems odd to see my log on here as rookie member as this logon cover the our spread trrading group of which we have 5 trader, mainly FX, but a couple of commods and index traders as well.

Took off the Lplate many years ago but that does not mean we are open to learning more and always look to help the beginner in their trading, on How2becomeatrader.com

We have started to look at putting what we are doing on twitter, but have first to check that we don't break any rule with the FSA or other groups.. we have also now got fx spreadtrader on facebook so will look at that media as well.

Let us know how we can help you develop your trading and if we can assist then we will..

fxst

I am sitting long on July Sugar. You think it will go up or come down in the next 2/3 days?

Hello fellow traders, am new here but not new in trading. However frankly speaking, am gona need your help if am to make a living in trading. So anyone here who has made a good progress in fx and doesnt mind helping me catch up, i will be grateful for all the advise i can get. My skype is goldminds

Hi,

I'm new to this community.

I have a trading Philosophy based on benefiting from Black Swans.

I hope this community will be a nice place to learn and share/

Bests

im new to this and not started trading yet , still learning the basics so any info would be good. Im from the U.K so might be in a different time zone to most but any advice will be well received.

Hi Everybody,

I am new to Forex Trading, but not exactly to trading. I did some quite successful share buying and selling in the early nineties. Wish I stuck at it, but got caught up working for a living.
Last year I got a forex java account on my mac and proceeded to blow my 50K practise account in two days! So got another and did some crazy trading and turned the 50K into 100K in three weeks just setting trades up and leaving them till they ticked up a profit. I can't remember for the life of me how I did it but I vaguely remember not having any stops set at one point. (I wonder if this was similar to Nick Leeson and Bearings bank).
Anyway now I'm trying the sensible approach and actually trying to learn how to trade sensibly and become at one with my chosen platform before risking any real money.

Bonjour, Tout le monde! Hello, World!
Good to be here to introduce myself to you, a full-time trader in South Korea.
Known this site for long, this is the first time to drop any lines at last.
Currently I'm focusing on forex market, especially euro-dollar market, anticipating it will rise up until the end of this year or round. After loosing a sum of money in learning and trading in different markets like stocks, options and futures, I think I'm goint to trade only forex for some time.
Good luck to everyone!

im new to this and not started trading yet , still learning the basics so any info would be good. Im from the U.K so might be in a different time zone to most but any advice will be well received.

There are plenty of people from the UK on here, if you have done anything as of yet go to www.babypips.com and go though there website school, that will get you pointing in the right direction...Good learning

fxst

Sorry, I do not have skype. Sent you an email through your web site.

I sent you a email today sorry for the delay in picking it up. I notice you said you didn't have Skype, I suggest it is a great tool that opens up the world of trading with people across the globe and it won't cost you a penny...:clap:

Trading is very tough because we must be 100% discipline to be success and human being makes mistakes.

Hello everyone, I am new here but not new in Forex trading. Hope I can contribute to this community and learn from others.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

New (relatively) investor. I just want to learn from more experienced investors both the good and the bad. I'm particularly interested in Fibinocci ratios, and what others think about their validity. Anyway expect to do way more reading here than postings.

But definitely will be posting questions when I'm lost in the woods.

Thanks all,

Hello T2W .. .A very nice set up place you've got here ..
Name is bulz ..Hope to learn a lot from this forum..

Best Regards

Thanks Sharky!

I'm what you aptly describe as a 'lurker' who's been registered since 2010, checked in a few times and not done anything since.

It's actually thanks to this board that i'm now in the position I am in having made the decision to leave my vocation as an IFA to become a full-time trader, which has led me on a journey via interviews with a number of prop trading coys and educational development courses, to where I am now currently enrolled in a new Trading Academy in London. I even read all the posts slating who I now currently work for, before making the decision to go for it anyway and am thankful that I did.

In terms of what I'm looking to get out of the board, obviously i'm looking to continue my learning from guys and girls who are walking the walk so to speak. Then eventually I hope to be able to provide the same in return for people like me who are just starting out.

The second aim and in part, designed around helping others get going, is my current role in my new vocation which is to help those who are already trading with small accounts or spreadbetting, take their trading up to the next level and provide part or full backing from a company perspective.

I'm not here with the purpose of doing that aggressively, as I say I joined way before I took on this new role and is why I've left names out of this initial post because my prime motivation is to be part of this community, not push anything!

I look forward to being a bit more involved and thanks to all those who post regularly and those who genuinely want to support other traders, it's incredibly refreshing.

Kindest..............Mike

Hi All,

I am new to stock trading. My budget for testing the trading waters is $1000. Looking at stocks priced under $10/share, I picked three stocks: one in banking, one in industrial services, and the last in medical care. So far, my 1000 is down to 875 after three months.

Other than "buy low, sell high" , my selection criteria is limited to price (under $10/share) that is at or near a 52 week low and had some kind of news/info available to lend credibility to the stock as a viable shot.

I'll be browsing this forum looking for tips.

CHeerios
amy

Well, a very wam welcome to you Twiglette...:) If you care to join us in the chat rooms, you will find others of your same gender there... Skim, Sally, Jazz to name but three. I'm sure they, as well as myself , would welcome another femail to swell the ranks.

Thanks...I am newbie in forex and want learn and share my forex journey with this lovely people of this forum...Good Luck for all:D:D:clap::clap:

hello everybody i want to sharetips with other peoples so i can get some benefit

of other exp
Hi

Nice to see a BB with real people on it rather than dafties.

I have been dabbling for a year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned by one of the more sane poster on Moneyextra, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics.

Ian McF