Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone
I'm a newbie in trading and I'm eager to learn from the folks in here. Thank you and wishing everyone good trading always.
Desmond

Here enters a noob with almost 8 years of experience. Yes, I'm new here and therefore T2W noob. Hope someone would help me here soon. I'll appreciate :)

Hi,

I have just registered, i am currently demo spread betting on high grade copper on capital spreads.

Doing ok so far by sticking to these rules.

Wait for a trend rather than guess.
Only bet to go down if the market is in negative for the day and vice versa
Check the performance of the dollor

As a say i am doing ok on my demo account at the mo about £2,000 up but was wondering if anyone can let me know of any other failsafes i should be looking into for this volatile market and whether my rules are valid.

Thanks

Steve

Hi,

I have just registered, i am currently demo spread betting on high grade copper on capital spreads.

As a say i am doing ok on my demo account at the mo about £2,000 up but was wondering if anyone can let me know of any other failsafes i should be looking into for this volatile market and whether my rules are valid.

Thanks

Steve

Steve

Let me say well done so far and good to see that your capital spreads account is working for you.

You want to test yourself further before you jump into the market with real money then I suggest you open another demo account, this one will be a bit different don't use the spreadbetting company use Alpari's MT4 demo, it realtime and realmarket,

As when trading on a spreadbetting platform you are trading on there prices not market price, when trading on the Alpari platform you are trading market prices..

Once you have done the same on this I would believe you are ready to enter the world of trading, using your method of trading, but there are many more things that you can learn and read while practising this art..
fxst

Vince Stanzione Is he a scam or does it work?

Hi All,

I have recently been reading about Vince Stanzione home study course which cost about £197 has anyone tried this and is this a good starting point if i want to get into trading.

Hi,

Thanks

Steve
What are your rules?

Re: Vince Stanzione Is he a scam or does it work?

Hi All,

I have recently been reading about Vince Stanzione home study course which cost about £197 has anyone tried this and is this a good starting point if i want to get into trading.

Hi

Vince Stanzione home study course is nothing more than you already know, Its not day trading, It uses standard MA's and follows a trend, it does not matter what market, do your reseach.

if you want a home study course do this one your'll learn what you need to http://www.babypips.com/school/

fxst

I've traded metals before, something like 20 years ago. I had mixed success but the one I will forever remember was losing $15,000.00 on 3 full silver COMEX contracts. Even though in reality I lost only $5,000.00 which I had taken from my VISA account and the $10,000.00 was my paper profit, still it was a devastating experience for me. Now the call of metals is here again, with gold reaching $1,500.00 and silver still 2/3 of its highest ever. That's why I really need to be educated.

I've traded metals before, something like 20 years ago. I had mixed success but the one I will forever remember was losing $15,000.00 on 3 full silver COMEX contracts. Even though in reality I lost only $5,000.00 which I had taken from my VISA account and the $10,000.00 was my paper profit, still it was a devastating experience for me. Now the call of metals is here again, with gold reaching $1,500.00 and silver still 2/3 of its highest ever. That's why I really need to be educated.

I will educate you if you want to learn and will not be swayed by the mass media...........I only do my own analysis and I totally ignore anyone elses' opinions............The U.S. Stock market is poised to go down to at least 5300 and when it crashes this time, it will take commodities down with it...............My target for silver is 10$, oil 25$ per barrel, and gold $500 per ounce.........

Hi,

I'm Chartist Lion and as my name suggests, I like looking at charts and patterns and like eating meat! Hoping to chat to some good traders, discuss the markets and have some good banter.

Best

CL

I would like to introduce my self as I am a new user to this forum, and want some information about Trade. I like to do replies and discussion on a topic.
I am a web designer, name Mike, living in Pakistan now a days for a visit.
Thanks!

Monday
Main trend down
look for sell at 5829
stoploss 5879
profittargets 5723

sell only, today's orders placed
when market is within 5829 and 5819 range that is the condition which you must follow
otherwise the system will not produce good results.

Thanks mate.:)

Yes, I am despite I stil got red colour "L" plate. How about yourself?

Very much, its seems odd to see my log on here as rookie member as this logon cover the our spread trrading group of which we have 5 trader, mainly FX, but a couple of commods and index traders as well.

Took off the Lplate many years ago but that does not mean we are open to learning more and always look to help the beginner in their trading, on How2becomeatrader.com

We have started to look at putting what we are doing on twitter, but have first to check that we don't break any rule with the FSA or other groups.. we have also now got fx spreadtrader on facebook so will look at that media as well.

Let us know how we can help you develop your trading and if we can assist then we will..

fxst

Hi, I'm a newbe here. I hoping to improve my trading abilities. I'm a senior with MS. I don't learn as fast as I did in the past, so I hope you'll be tolerant. I am interested in learning about vwap.