Sticky Introduce Yourself

WASAABIIIII!!!! Hello, name is PiPpik. New to the site. Goal is to gain Knowledge because Knowledge is Power.

hy all new here and new to trading my name is ross and i am from glasgow, scotland!!

hope youre all good

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Never usually big on forums, but I figured why not.

Anyways, I've been trading for about 11 years now. I trade a lot of futures, stock, and currencies. Really whatever is giving me my trading signals. I also own a company that helps with trading education. I'm obviously not going to mention it because I not want to violate the terms and conditions :), but I hope to be listed soon on the website section for review.

My specialty is Fibs, so I hope I can contribute and help people who want it and feed off some of the ideas and thoughts you guys may have. Seems like a really nice community of traders!

Hello Everyone,
I'm new guy on the block, hope you're all having many pips. Cheers...

Last edited:
Hello my Fellow - Traders / Entrepreneurs !!! Espirit56 here, and I just wanted to introduce myself and, say first and, foremost its so good to be among like minded people......Smile ! I,ve been trading Binary Options ! for over - 3 - years and, have had my challenges to say the least but, I have made some good money. I,m now seeking Great Money !! so hopefully we can help each other with the sharing of Tips & Stradagies ........

Hello, glad to find a forum for traders. I've been trading about 5 years on Scottrade with modest success. Looking for some trading ideas and good conversation.

Hello Fellow Trader ! I trade ( Binary Options ! ) have you heard of them ? I trade these options hourly - 5 - days weekly. Not every week and, not always 5 - full days. I use an Online Brokerage - ( EZTrader.Com ! ) I,ve been with them for 3 - 5 Years now and, its been a love / hate relationship but, over - all its been tolerable. I can say this about them, most of my transaction have been handle pretty well and, when you request your withdrawal, THEY DO PAY YOU !!! direct deposits to your Bank Account......... ESpirit56

Hi, new here, currently doing some dummy/paper trading to test out different strategies. Looking forward to some good chat :)

Hi

I am Niels from London, UK and I trade the morning gap on the Dow Cash Index. I have been trading for 2 years. I joined this community to share and discuss trading subjects with other traders.

Niels

Hi folks,

Looking forward to participating in the forum. I've recently retired and looking to top up my pension by having a shot at the Forex Morning Trade system. It looks very promising from all the literature etc. but then they all do don't they!.

I'd welcome any comments from other Forex Morning Trade users, warts and all. The only downside I can see is that because I'm going to be spreadbetting I'll need to be up at 6 am to get the trade on - that's earlier than when I was at real work!.

Good luck my fellow traders

JohnLu

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to this, and trying to learn the basics of trading. I'll hold off from asking too many questions at the moment as the answers are bound to be somewhere in the forums.

I'm not expecting miracles, but impending redundancy in about 9 months (from an unrelated industry) is giving me cause to look into this. I don't qualify for a redundancy package, so no, I'm not just seeking a non-drink/drugs/hookers way to blow a lump sum.

Is there any scope for 'work experience' in this line? I don't feel inclined to pay £3000+ for one of these 'learn to trade' courses, but I'd gladly give a week of my time to spend time with a firm being a dogsbody or whatever, just for a little exposure to the reality of things.

Thank you.

Hi

I am Niels from London, UK and I trade the morning gap on the Dow Cash Index. I have been trading for 2 years. I joined this community to share and discuss trading subjects with other traders.

Niels

Niels, please tell me how to trade the morning gap on the Dow Cash Index.
Thank you,

Stephen.

Stephen,

For a good insight into trading gaps have a look at www.masterthegap.com. And from there find a way that suits you best, which I am trying to do. I seldom enter right at the open but wait for some RES or SUP level to develop first. At the moment I only fade the gap I never trade in the direction of the gap although I believe there are some good opportunities there.

Niels

Hello to all.

Nice to be here and hope to meet new friends from all over the world and learn from them about trading.

Bye

Hello and good morning,

As a commercial forum member, I trade managed forex investment accounts and do business as "Forex Manager".

Once I have contacted the moderators, I will most likely provide detailed information about the service by posting in the commercial area.

Thanks and all the best with your trading!

Stuart

Hi,

I am a new members of T2w.I want to know the trading and how to do buying and selling through the on line. kindly request i want to know the full details of trading and how can get money from trading and also i am very int resiting to do this....