Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All,
I'm a wannabe Trading Rockstar who is always searching for more information and knowledge on trading. Especially futures and commodities. I am about too take my exam too become a CTA.

Hi All,

I run a software company in London by day, I have always been very interested in trading. This forum looks super active and just what I need to bounce ideas off.

I am very much a commodities, futures, etf, and indices investor. I spread bet too and want to do more of it.

Hello
My name is Mary Lou Thompson and I am just beginning to learn how to trade. I am a student at Online Trading Academy in Stamford. I have always wanted to learn how to trade and I've finely found a forum that I can learn with understanding,

Hey guys. My name only reflects what I do on the internet when I'm not stock trading. In all seriousness though I recently learned that my employer made most of his money through smart investments and I feel I should at least try.

Hi all, I am just learning to trade, hoping to learn a new skill and make a little money. Hoping to do it around my young family, quite nervous though!

Oh well, hey!

HI everyone :)
Im just learning how to get profits on forex ( not very successfully yet :-( )

But im still trying :)

Good pips 4all :)

Hello everyone...
This is my first post. I am just beginning to learn how to trade and wish I can learn to trade better with your help.

Hi everybody I am a newbie, I have dabbled in the 4x markets with out much success. I am now on a mission to learn as much as I can, as I know how easy it is to loose your shirt!

Hai all:D

I am Prabu from India..i have 6 years experience in Financial market as a Financial Analyst cum Tradestaion programmer, where i am using Tradestation software for my backtesting..i have created no of show mes,indicators, strategies that based on Trends, pivots,Fibanichi,breakout,retracement etc .,for multi market.. also doing Easylanguage program for outside Tradestation users..

Thanks
Prabu(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to all Fellow trading brethren ... this is my first post. I hope for the best for everybody and will start a journal of my journey. Please come and check it our if you like, not because I am worthy of being followed, but so no-one will have to feel alone, blessings - b

Hi
I just signed up at the very start of my research. I have no plans to trade for the next 12 months as I feel that I need that long to get a feel for the trade, (also battling my way through bankruptcy, the credit crunch wiped me out). I am 57 and running out of time to live the life I want. I am not without some financial knowledge, IFA by trade so I am not about to do anything stupid or without a thorough grounding. Any help or advice will be more than welcome:)

Hi, check out my YouTube channel, you may find it helpful, it's 100% free.

Steve

Hi everybody I am a newbie, I have dabbled in the 4x markets with out much success. I am now on a mission to learn as much as I can, as I know how easy it is to loose your shirt!

yes it's easy to lose your shirt and a lot more besides, your mission is to learn as much as you can, you can do yourself a favour and check out my YouTube channel, it's 100% free. I've been trying to help people here who are new to trading but as yet I haven't had a single reply to messages I have posted, if you receive this message I would very much appreciate a small acknowledgement, just let me know these messages are getting through, hope the channel helps.

Steve

Hi All. Im here to learn more about abitrage trading and sports systems! Its a pleasure to have joined the forum!

Blue horse loves Annacot steel !!! Hello traders from all over the wold, i would like to post some trades i make if you want you can follow them . I only put sure trades because i hate loosing money. I will post them few minutes before the price will hit my order. GREED IS GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!:devilish:

Hi
nice to meet u guys all in this room,if any one can help with a free system for me to make use of in when trading.(I m a newbe in forex market)

I am new here. May I know that which forex platform/broker you all guys using?

THANK'S

Hi everyone!

My name is Steve and I'm a new member here. What I am interested is about banking and finance especially about the offshore banking.

Does anyone their who can share their thoughts and ideas?

Your replies will be highly appreciated.
thanks,
Steve

Hello everyone!

Glad to be part of this forum. Hoping to get some good information and advice on here!

Cheers,

Anita