Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello my names Tom,

I'm 18 and I'm not a graduate but I really want to get into stockbroking, inam about to take my cisi exams and try my hardest to get work experience and trade t home for myself. I have no grades but do have a sales background. I saw a recruitment consultant who told me getting my cisi exam passed is more important than grades? Can anyone shed some light maybe give me a few pointers?

Thanks a lot
Tom

Hi Traders,

Im new to t2w but what ever I read so far made me think that it is very useful resource to improve the knowledge and can help to develop new stratagies. I have been trading for last 3 years and entered into commodity trading one year back. After initial hefty setback I introspected and decided to master this commodity trading. Now with the help of technical analysis and following disciplinary rules my trading has been improved dramatically. Still Im learning every day and thats why I got myslf registered to this valuable site .

Hi
I just signed up at the very start of my research. I have no plans to trade for the next 12 months as I feel that I need that long to get a feel for the trade, (also battling my way through bankruptcy, the credit crunch wiped me out). I am 57 and running out of time to live the life I want. I am not without some financial knowledge, IFA by trade so I am not about to do anything stupid or without a thorough grounding. Any help or advice will be more than welcome:)

Hello All, I'm new to T2W .
Have rarely and occasionally (as time permits) traded using simple methods on Scottrade and Etrade.
Plan to learn & understand auto (bot) trading implementations.
-ray

Hello Members

I just signed up to this Forum in hope to establish Contacts with experienced Traders and exchange Trading Ideas, Techniks and Analyses in all possible Markets and Assetts

post #1 for tpuds

I am new to trading, played online poker for almost a year until recent restrictions for US online poker players were enforced, was sent this way after reading some financial posts in a 2+2 thread. In the 2+2 poker forums it is known by experienced users that the best information is posted by the high stakes no limit players in the "Best of HSNL sticky" thread, which is a compilation of links to older threads which players found to be the most helpful, insightful, threads, which were simply conversations between poker's most legendary forum PMers and I am looking for these types of threads in t2w to help me start thinking like a good trader :) ps i've already read the essentials of "First Steps Posts by the content manager and haves started reading New Market Wizards book. As i start trading and gain more experiance I'd hope to use this forum as a quick review of concepts and strategies.

Yes it is a trend!

My name is Dash and I have a schlong. You are invited to go long on it. It will be a welcome distraction from petulant arguing over whether sideways lines "work" or not.

:)

Hi

i'm a new trader

Currently in my 3rd year of a BCA at Victoria university majoring in economics and accounting.
Balancing full time study with learning the trading ropes and a part time job at the moment.

my goal is to work as an accountant at one of the "big four" and one day make it to partner of one of the big four in Wellington

interests are: trading, WoWtcg (world of warcraft trading card game), Accounting and Economics (have to like it if you want to do well)

My goal as a trader is to supplement my income so i don't have to work part time during my post graduate study. Also i really enjoy analyzing the market using technical analysis.

Hello All,

Just found the wonderful T2W Community.
I was trading stocks and options part time for few years and start to learn trading FROX few months ago.
I have learnt most of Technical Analysis and want to build a system trading FROX, future and stocks.
I'd like to learn from all members and share with you as well.

Sincerely,

just introducing myself to the t2w members, signed up this month and looking for ways to improve trades.

any tips would be nice.

I'm looking to trade forex.

thank you.

Wanted to say hello to the forum! Newbie to trading but familiar with the language and concepts. I hope to gain enough insight to develop a strategy and begin trading. I hope to one day quit my day job and pursue trading full time.

Thanks!

Hi
nice to meet u guys all in this room,if any one can help with a free system for me to make use of in when trading.(I m a newbe in forex market)
THANK'S

Hi,
Since you are new, Try and use your energy to study hard. Attend seminars read forex trading related books, pay for webinars Please stop looking for free system. Nothing free carries value . Try and develop your unique strategy and trade your plan. Try it over and over using demo account.

Hi all,

I'm from Newcastle Upon Tyne and looking to see if there are any current oil traders based in and around the Newcastle area - we are an existing company based in London and are expanding into the Newcastle area and looking to see if you would be interested in trading/sharing ideas to enable a more lucurative/successful career for all involved? Please get in touch. Thanks

Hello Everyone

A friend who's an experienced trader introduced me to this site.

I am new to trading and have already made a lot of the usual 'newbie' mistakes, but am eager to learn as I see this as part of my future.

I am hoping that you guys will allow me to ask a lot of dumb questions and help steer me in the right direction.

Look forward to reading your posts as I browse through the forums.

Regards

Russell

Hello

I have a little experience in trading, with mixed success. My aim is to make 10 pips per day consistently. Can this be done???
:|

Hi

Hope to gain more knowledge regarding trading.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sherry
www.tosreport.com "Makes your ThinkorSwim Profit/Loss Report Readable'

Hi All
Ive been a floor trader in Chicago for nearly 16 years, I've traded everything from agricultural to stock index futures as well as some options. The past two years I have spent playing poker professionally both online and live. I love trading and with the recent expulsion of U.S. players from online poker, my family has decided to consider a move to Switzerland(where my wife is a citizen). I was trolling the web looking for info on trading houses etc on Switzerland and landed here it seems super active so here I am maybe I can help some people and maybe I can get some help from others. Since the world of the floor trader is crumbing to an end, I Hope to further expand my knowledge on computer trading.