Sticky Introduce Yourself

Re: Trading Advantage

Hello: While looking for ways to supplement my income, I came across Larry Levin's Trading Advantage. I signed up and have gone through their course. As a "newbie" I had no old bad trading habits so it helped to learn everything. I can not say enough great fantastic things about this program. It is simple to follow, the education is great, the instructor is fantastic. The customer service we receive is the best and they are always trying to help their students.
As a new trader, I am doing very well. I am truly grateful to have found such an awesome program, I would recommend it to everyone!
Thank you and may Grace be with you today and everyday:clover:
Erika

Hi every one.. newbie to this and enjoying all the posts and vast amount of knowledge out there via all the posts on the forum... thanks for having me and i look forward to learning from you guys and in time being able to help others too...;-)) Paul

Hi to all in the house. I hope to that this site will make a difference in my trading. Thank you all!

Hi all... Fiddy here.

I came across this board after a search about trading on Google and found a lot of great discussion here. I'm an experienced equity investor looking to learn about trading to take better advantage of short term trends. I've been trying to learn about swing trading, and I'm looking to allocate some capital for this purpose.

If anyone can offer some recommendations of some good books, or favored authors/experts in the space, I'd love to hear your ideas.

F

Its taken me 6 months of practicing on TA's Sim. I finally see the wisdom ofthe teachings I've received in Patrick's classes. Market profile that they teach is far superior to what you get from others.

Actually I dont know anything about trading. But I am in a eager to know all these things. On the way of trying job in Dubai I searched websites, at that time I found t2w and registered. Thats all. I plainly say that I want to know, what is trading, where to invest, how it works.

I want to thank Larry Levin & Trading Advantage for all of there help and testimony right during our trades.I am so very fortunate to have discovered this material and look forward to continuing my education for life.Thanks to traders Dan$$$ & $$ Patrick $$ for the assistance as I continue to learn.

Hi,

I found this board on google. I am 33, an engineer and I believe to have well-developed analytical thinking. I am very new to trading and I am excited to
have discovered it. I have read some first books on TA (Elder, Carr's "Trend Trading for a Living") and I feel there is a lot to learn.

Currently, I am playing with Metastock EOD and develop my own formuals.

Thanks for all the great resources here! (y)

Cheers
MaverickTrader77

Hello every body]]]
i am FX_Fortune , 10 years fx trading, traying to discuss with YOU all about FX TRADING
STERATEGIES , Trading Ideas, and much more in coming dayes. Great Day for you.
FX_FORTUNE.

Hi, everyone
I'm a new member of T2W.
Been trading with varying degrees of success over the last 5 years.

Basically, have come over here to improve my trading skills, and to look for other perpectives.

Magic00

Hello every body]]]
i am FX_Fortune , 10 years fx trading, traying to discuss with YOU all about FX TRADING
STERATEGIES , Trading Ideas, and much more in coming dayes. Great Day for you.
FX_FORTUNE.

Hi,

I have only been trading for about 5 months with negative results so far, I think that there is an abnormal amount of volatility out there would you agree? you been in it 10 years what is your process? technical analysis, fundamental, price action? May be a bit of all? I am sure you can contribute to the beginners here.
Cheers
Rainer

Hello Everyone
I just joined a few minutes ago and I wanted to say hello to all out there. I am just getting involved with investing and decided to learn about Forex. I know this will be a tough road but I'm looking forward to growing within the community and becoming an established contributor. Please feel free at any time to contact me if you can give me any help and I will do the same for you.
Have a good evening everyone.:):):):)

I am in the process of learning how to trade.
I have always been interested in trading and have signed up with Trading Advantage to try and learn how to trade.
I have enjoyed taking their course but have not started to trade todate.
I am interested in meeting other people through the Trade2win forum to learn from their experiences in trading.
What are your recommendations to follow in the process to become a successful trader?

Hi,
I'm also new to trading, and have not actually traded live yet, but on a simulator, and in the limited time I've had to trade, have done all right, thanks to Trading Advantage. It's been a huge learning experience, as just 4 months ago, I wouldn't have even understood what the trainer is talking about. The experience that the instructors have there is immense, and has given me the confidence not only to trade well, but to stay out of trades that aren't worthy of my time. I appreciate being given the opportunity to learn about trading, and to express that appreciation here.

Hi
I have also just started using the simulator as well and am doing OK, because of what Trading Advantage has taught me. I find the Trading Advantage instructor to be verry dedicated to teaching all his students to the best of his abillity. Trading Advantage is continually updating the course to make the learning experience better and more interesting and are issuing new manuals again. This shows that they are interested in making their course even better.

(n)
Hi everybody, pleased to meet you all.
I'm "lionhead", good for senseless. Being elderly I need somethingto occupy me &^ exciting:so I thought of index trading useing 'Pipstatic' ideas. I haven't started yet as
I'm not sure I can draw the lines needed as I have lack of mobility in my fingers.
I use my right hand to hold the mouse & left to press keys one at a time. I'm considering using, Gekko platform for the trial.

Nothing else really to add at this time. Best wishes to you all, profitible trading.
lionhead

/www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/]http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/[/url]

Hello. I have worked in the financial markets for many years in various capacities, mostly at options and futures exchanges.

I now make a living from daytrading. I trade currency futures and stock index futures, mostly the Euro, Pound, E-mini, Nasdaq, and German DAX. The Internet has made trading at home much easier than it was in the 'old days'.

I used to trade forex, but over time realized that it is better to only monitor forex prices - but execute the trade in currency futures.

Hope to communicate with other traders here. Trading can be isolating sometimes.