Sticky Introduce Yourself

I'm a new (re-)registration,Been trading/investing with varying degrees of success over the last 2 years. Still making some very stupid mistakes that were glaringly obvious in hindsight, and should have been obvious at the time.

Wow this site looks interesting, already learned a bunch reading through posts. thanks to everyone for sharing.

Hello, i'm not a trader or anything, but I had a boyfriend who was building his own system to trade futures with so I have heard charts, colours, marketline, candlesticks etc. We split up and I am just interested in reading more about trading. Not sure if complete lack of knowledge on the subject would preclude membership here.
If so, just delete the account. Thank you.

Hi Liz
You come to the right place suggest to look around the forum there's information about trading for newbies suggest you check out http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/89078-essentials-first-steps.html
Plus Babypips.com get a bit of an understanding.

Welcome aboard
Best regards
LJ

Hello my dear friends,
Its my great pleasure in being with you all. Hope I can contribute and get shared your thoughts too in discussin various trading technologies!
Cheers!
Thanks and Regards,
Rajan C

CISI unit 1 and 2, 7 city material for sale

Hi All,

I passed my unit 1 6 weeks ago and passed unit 2 last week so all of the material is up to date, I will also have my log in for the online portal all for £200, please inbox me if you are interested.

Hi all, I traded in "real" shares back during the tech bubble, and did OK, but had to cash up because real life caught up. Tried spreads a couple of times, but never got into it much because I didn't have time to watch the markets closely enough, then after a chat I had with some friends a few weeks back I opened a trading account (SpreadCo) and started trading spreads on EUR/USD using orders rather than watching the market live, and have surprised myself as my initial £460 deposit on 14th Feb is currently at £1,100.

Hi All,

I consider myself a newbie in the world of forex trading even though I have been trading off and on in the last two years and still making lots of mistakes despite having taken a number of expensive courses.. Saw this site by chance and hope to learn a lot from you all! Can't say I can contribute as I am too inexperienced and am no programmer at all but hope this is ok.

Happy trading!

Hello everyone,

Newbie to the sight and trading, have been learning about it for well over a year now, and have decided to take the plunge. Visiting varies sites such as this one (so far I like T2W the best) to obtain information and learn as much as I can as quickly as I can - new career move - I hope!

This is an old front page. Nothing special.

Attachments

• front page.jpg
    front page.jpg
    744.8 KB · Views: 122
hi never traded,only paper trade.so need loads of advice,trading bank to use ect,so if i trade, ect:- the ftse 100,the ftse fut advices 20 gain,so i put a trade on 20 pips and a stop loss of 2pip,i stop my trade with a 20 pips gain,though it goes up more.is that it or am i missing some point,it seems to easy.sorry i said ive never traded so i hope im not making an ass of myself.

Mabuhay!!

Good day everyone..I am a newbie in this site. I am from Philippines and wished to meet a lot of friends from here that I can make myself comfortable exploring the site..

Have a nice day ahead!

Hi,

I just started online trading with TDW in the last 6 months. Mainly just FTSE 100 & 250 indices, day & swing trading. Markets not too good at the moment so am on the sidelines. I'm still pretty green with it all but am learning slowly before risking too much. The site looks really useful and you certainly have a big community here. Hope to chat with some of you soon :D

Cheers!

MA

Hello All. I am new to trading the futures. Have been taking the courses that Larry Levin offers through Trading Advantage. I have seen great improvement in my entry and exit plan. From this course I have rules to follow in various trending markets. The instructors are awesome. They know their 'stuff' and are happy to answer your questions. I highly recommend this course!!!

DiAngelinis

Hello to all trade2win users. Found this site accidentally. I've started learning to trade forex for 2 months; there are a lot to learn. Hope I could evently learn to trade for living.

Hello everyone,

I m new in trading.dat's y m looking for a nice forum who's help me.

Thanks.

I have been trading options for more than 5 years. Although profitable, I've found recently the market is very unpredictable and holding trades overnight can be risky.
I heard about Trading Advantage and the education provided by them for futures trading. I signed up for the course, sim traded for 3 months, am now live trading and profitable. Nice to be out of all trades at the close and know the profit I have captured.
Customer service is excellent, and the quality and depth of training and educational materials is unparalleled in the industry. I know... I have spent a lot of money on courses and programs which are long on promises and short on delivery. It is refreshing to encounter an educational company that has integrity, stands behind its training, and is genuinley interested in its students' success. The ongoing support and virtual trading rooms provide contiuous improvement.
As a result of this program I am slowly reducing my options trading and increasing my futures trading.
Thanks for the great opportunity and teaching.

Last edited:
Hi, I,m with Secrets ofTraders now for 4 months. Very happy with teaching from Patrick and Dan. I got burned very bad with some other so called "experts" and was not sure if there where honest people in this business. Well I can tell everyone with confidents that Larry Levin and his crew are truly there for there students.There teaching is the best I have ever had and if you want to learn trading futures than you should join Secrets of Traders. I'm still mostly sim trading, but I know more and more what to do and what not to do thanks to Larry, Patrick and Dan. Thanks guys. An happy trader.