Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone,

I'm very new to trading and all the resources provided for new traders on these forums has been very helpful to me. I'm interested in trading the Emini SP and would appreciate any specific recommendations for books or other resources on the subject.

Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

I'm very new to trading and all the resources provided for new traders on these forums has been very helpful to me. I'm interested in trading the Emini SP and would appreciate any specific recommendations for books or other resources on the subject.

Thank you!

Welcome...I am relatively new myself. But there are plenty of great books out there. Mark Douglas "Trading in the Zone" is a great book. (Has nothing to do with the name of my website or my name here though). But some good advice can be found there.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you!

Hey there. I'll be happy to pass along some of the alerts that I think can and would be helpful. Do you mind if I ask why you chose to trade S&P Emini's? Are you open to trading other instruments?

Black Point

I am looking for information on the black point system. I think it is a scam because it is so expensive but would wellcome members views.
Jim

Hello, i'm not a trader or anything, but I had a boyfriend who was building his own system to trade futures with so I have heard charts, colours, marketline, candlesticks etc. We split up and I am just interested in reading more about trading. Not sure if complete lack of knowledge on the subject would preclude membership here.
If so, just delete the account. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to this site and also new to trading. I am looking forward to my quest to become a successfull trader with the help of this site and it's members. thanks
Steve

I am very glad to finally find what i was looking for. Huge website with lots of useful information which is easily accesible.
I am new to this area and i found it very difficult to pick right information because you can find it too much online and not everything is good as well as you can get lost in it.
So hopefully i will be able to find all the answers i am looking for and be a useful member as well.

Hi,
Shoaib Here!
I am new to this site and also new to trading. I am looking forward to learn more about trading and become successful trader with the help of this site and it's members.

thanks

Hi!
Have been dabbling in Forex trading for about a year and am at break even with my trades using Net Trap. Have just started trading with Newsnight Trader but it is too early to tell whether that is a good system or not.

Am keen to know what variant systems are being used to make Net Trap a better system. I'm not a latent member and will hopefully be a useful contributor!

hello to everyone...just found this forum today and joined as a new member. Hope we will have a great year together

Hi Guys
I'm a complete newbie to trading but have been looking at several types of trading over the last few months. I'm retiring at the end of the year and am looking to supplement my income and give me an interest so the object is to get to know people who share a common interest and learn from their experience
I have looked at lots of sites but have been most impressed with the what I have seen so far on this site
looking forward to being a part of it

Hi everyone. I am a part-time Forex trader (about 3.5 years) who will hopefully become full-time some day. I am a scalper and I prefer not to use indicators. I am always looking for help with the psychology of trading.

Google on the internet psychology in forex trading and since you don't want to use indicators learn to trade price action.

Hi All.

A pleasure to join this forum!
I'm not a trader - I come from a trader support background.
I joined this forum to improve my technical & general trading knowledge, and to see if there is any technical advice I can offer to traders.

Looking forward to it :)

Hi everyone,

My name is Steve, I've been investing and trading for about 15 years now, I am keen to help others trade and invest using primarily technical analysis.
I trade all markets, mainly UK equities, Forex, and commodities.
I am keen to engage with others here, of like-minded and look forward to it.
I have a YouTube channel sjb5555 the channel is totally dedicated to helping those who want to understand trading on a technical analysis basis.
The channel has a series of educational videos showing the use of tried and tested technical tools, i.e. RSI, MACD, and moving averages on all time frames. I post a market roundup every weekend and I post during the week highlighting any trading opportunities. There is no hidden agenda with the channel, no adverts and I do not profit from it in any way whatsoever. The channel is 100% free for those who want to learn about trading and investing. I personally have a dislike for charlatans and those who take hard earned cash, promising the holy Grail, it doesn't exist. If you visit the channel and think it's worthy of recommendation then please please pass on the word, I hope after I'm gone the channel will remain helping others to avoid the pitfalls of investing in trading.

All the very best to you, with your trading and investing.

Steve

Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie, graduated in Banking and International Finance. Hope to find friends with common interest in dealing in Forex, Shares and derivatives, analysing Hedge Funds and more financial instruments for global economies. My actual home country is Mauritius Island which is an emerging nation in the global financial market. "There are opportunities to making quick money here especially in the FOREX market , see Afrasia bank". I'll update with interesting arguments.

P.S - I like the posts of all members in the latest 5 threads.

Regards,

Kaviraj

Hi! Just joined. I guess I am a novice trader as I traded only for less than a year some corporate CDS for a house in City 9 yrs ago before moving back to Emerging markets.. now, I am getting into trading for myself via Equity CFDs. Although I spent last 9yrs years in corporate business development/turn-arounds, I've always been interested in capital markets. I would like to make trading my own independent business so I have to learn a lot. I hope to be able to share what I know and to hear others' views and experiences in trading...

Hi, I am a recent Economics graduate from the University Of Leicester who is looking at getting into trading as a career. I have only done a little bit of FX trading over the last few months, but am looking to trade more, and hopefully get some experience at a company soon. If anyone knows of any, PM me.
thanks
Mehdi