Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Rod,
I lived in Brasil for over two years and I'm interested in hearing about Brasilian investments and shares. Have you got a mailing list? If so, please include me. Thanks.
Regards,
jse

Hi together,
I'm new on the forum but trade since over 30 years now. It did make me neither poor nor rich but I could afford some nice things by learning day by day and that's what makes trading so thrilling to me. Never stop to learn and get some nice results by doing.
I hope I'll be able to learn a lot here also and I'd love if you maybe be able to learn a bit from me.
Have a great last day in 2010 and a Happy New Year
lasso49

Hi together,
I'm new on the forum but trade since over 30 years now. It did make me neither poor nor rich but I could afford some nice things by learning day by day and that's what makes trading so thrilling to me. Never stop to learn and get some nice results by doing.
I hope I'll be able to learn a lot here also and I'd love if you maybe be able to learn a bit from me.
Have a great last day in 2010 and a Happy New Year
lasso49

:clap:I would like to thank you for your sweet comment. It's truly appreciated. It's not often one comes across someone who seems genuninely interested in helping others. I will definitely keep you in mind. Have a Wonderful New Year!!!

Hi everyone
I work fulltime but I have been interested in trading the financial markets for a long time. I opened a spreadbetting account in 2007, and lost most of my money, but at the time I didn't know anything about money management. Since then I have read about 72 books on trading. I have two spread betting accounts at the moment, and I intend to extract some money from the markets this time around. I would like to know if anyone agrees with me that it is possible to make about £500-£1000 a week trading the markets via spread betting, if one chooses the instruments with the narrowest spread, uses position sizing, and has the patience and discipline to take only the high probability trades as determined by reading price action only. Many thanks for any comments .

Sharky - thanks for the use of the site.
I've been trading for some time now, sometimes successful and sometimes not, of course. But the main goal is to get better and apply Swing trading techniques to become more disciplined and more productive with my investments.

Again, thanks for the use of the site and the welcome...

Hi guys, I am very new to this Forex game and currently finding a bit difficult to settle into studying the theory of trading and feeling a bit pessimistic about the whole thing. This is my first post in this forum.

Happy New Year Everyone,

I've been following this site for the last year or so and thought it was about time I made my first contribution. I started spread betting Forex early last year during my final year of University. Since then my passion for the markets has intensified and I am now trying to pursue a career in the industry. I am still very much a novice and therefore any help/advice is appreciated as I am keen to learn. I will be continuing to follow trade2win with interest and hope to learn as much as possible.

Cheers,

Marklpool

I am Raja from Singapore trading options & currency futures. I have been trading for the past 3 years with mixed results.

Hi everyone
This is BrownBull here
Happy New Year 2011 to you all, as I am experimenting with trading I hope that we will be talking a lots soon.
This is my first time on this Forum , I wonder if any can help me choosing a good broker to start a demo account.

Thank you , bye

Hi All,

I'm Vishal3 and would like to say a big Happy New Year to everyone on the T2W forum. I recently got into Forex trading and discovered this site about a month ago.

My plan is to make my main source of income and career from forex trading. I have a particular interest to learn about certain strategies which in the long run make me a better and profitable trader. I am also keep to find out more information about automating trades with EA's.

At the moment, I particularly interested in information regarding Richard Hill's 'Forex Net Trap System' & 'Newsnight Trader' system along with Mark Fric's 'Forex Morning Trade' system. There is lots of much information on this forum these system for which i'll need many hours to go through, but from what i've already seen, it will be time very well spent.

My choice of broker is FXCM as i have found them reliable and well positioned in the Forex market. I have a MT4 account with them from which i've never had any issues.

Thanks in advance for everyones input to T2W forums as you make it what it is.

Vishal3

Hi all,
just starting out with a demo account and an overwhelming amount of info. Thankyou for sharing your insights everyone.

hello everyone,

I am here to learning some techniques about trading. And I think that many information is gem.

Thanks,

Hey,

Want to say a big Hello and look forward to interacting with the trading community within Northern Ireland.

NI Trading Academy is passionate about trading, we make our living from trading and believe you can too. We aim to help traders succeed in becoming consistently profitable, and encourage traders to continually enhance their skill set. NI Trading Academy offers a range of courses and classes which aim to enhance your trading experience. Based in Belfast, our objective is to build a trading community where professional traders & trainees can chat & interact amongst one another on a day to day basis. :D