Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello there! I'm just introducing myself, I am new to this site and trading so I am just here to gather information before making my first trade. I am trying to figure out the best place for a newbie to start (forex, stocks, etc)

Afternoon, i am new to this site and trading. i am here to gather information and find out what is the best trading platform for a beginner.

hello Everyone,

I have been working in finance for the last 10 years, mainly in the hedge fund business but never has a trader. However I did some trading on the side and since 2006 I have been more and more seriously involved with trading.
I left my latest job in December 2009 to pursue what I call my "MBA on trading" which means trading full time for at least one year with my money, while studying and applying different trading techinques (not too bad as a first year though) and have to admit has been an amazing choice!

Lately I have been also tackling the trading on the psyco-emotional side in order to recognize and understand my emotions and how those affect my trading.

Reason to join for me to join this website: exchange ideas and learn new stuff (techniques as well as softwares) and start looking at building trading systems.

possibly to find a job in the industry.

regards
Francesco

Hi
I have done some trading and a part timer at some of the local trading clubs.

I like what I see about trade2win site and hope it is the stock/futures version of Forex Peace Army in reviewing the few good and many bad ideas out there.

I am having a hard time doing the everyday/everyweek things to trade properly. And have been chasing the latest systems to long to focus on the good systems out there.

Craig

If your not in a trading club, it is a great thing to look for one in your area or start one. I am not talking about puting money together and trading. But, just to meet and get someone to speak about trading.

Absolute beginner looking to the aspiration of a mortgage free roof over my families head when I leave the comfort blanket of my secure employment... 1050ish days to go!

Hello everybody! I am Jessica. Good morning to you all.

Hope we can exchange more information on this platform. Thanks

hello i would like to introduce myself, I am new to this site and trading so I am just here to gather information, I am trying to figure out the best basic starter information and tutorials, before even thinking of placing a trade. I know i have a long road to travel and i should have done this 20 years ago but never to late to learn i guess.

Hopefully it will not be too painful a journey.

hello i would like to introduce myself, I am new to this site and trading so I am just here to gather information, I am trying to figure out the best basic starter information and tutorials, before even thinking of placing a trade. I know i have a long road to travel and i should have done this 20 years ago but never to late to learn i guess.

Hopefully it will not be too painful a journey.

welcome, what are you looking to trade?

Sorry may I need to introduce myself, I would like to share views on Forex trading, ,When and how to enter & exit trades for profit. Iam a male from Cape Town.

Hello Guys!!
My name is Andrew, and I would like to share my market views with this community.

Thanks for your good will....
For those newbies, starting trading activities, i would recommend 1) study and practice a lot despite how bright you can be or consider yourself and 2) if you want to start with real money - which i do not recomend - you can start renting a signal so these link could be helpful for you www.rentasignal.com

Hiiiii I have just started trading with before 3 MONTH AGO AND I LOST 2200 GBP IN wallsteet and ftse spread betting !!!!! Can somebody help me

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/
Hi, iam a trader with over 5years experience. My trade is based mainly on technical analysis.Iam Not a rookie

Hi all,

Just signed up today as I was googling for some trading related information and found this site. I'm mostly interested in stocks and options, just looking at futures as well.

Hope to get into great trading discussions around here. :cool:

Hi all. based in singapore. trading for abt 3 to 4 month. still making a couple hundreds loses. Still learning. Has anyone joined Kishore M's trading course or t3b?