Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everybody! It is nice to see people who are interested in Forex Trading. We could share our thoughts and strategies in trading.

Best Regards,

Scott

Hi guys,
I am a new member and I am Happy to have joined the forum. Hope to receive some help to find out the way things work around here. Cheers

Well hello to you all!!

I'm Stirf and I'm the greatest guy on this planet! Besides being great I also trade futures. Been in the investment business for over 10 years (work). About 2 years ago I started my own company wich made it possible to expand my hobby as a trader.

Looking forward to some interesting talks on this forum!

lijun78318 Well hello to you all!!

I'm Stirf and I'm the greatest guy on this planet! Besides being great I also trade futures. Been in the investment business for over 10 years (work). About 2 years ago I started my own company wich made it possible to expand my hobby as a trader.

Looking forward to some interesting talks on this forum :clap: lijun78318

Hi, one & all.
I'm a new (re-)registration, im Learn to trader de forex market. If any body help me im very tks!!
Good Day for all..

Hey guys my names Arun, I'm currently in Houston, Texas. I just got into trading. I am doing a lot of research on all aspects of day trading.
In the near future i plan to open an account with a online broker that doesn't participate in SEC rules (n) (PDT). I'm currently looking into one broker but the fees they charge are way too high for me at this time($21.90 round trip + who knows what else). I plan on investing 1,000USD and trying to build up from there. I also plan on setting stops and limits on my orders to minimize errors.:smart: So if anybody has any advice they can share that would be great.:love:

Hello All

My name is exactly as my user name... strange that really! I am a technical analyst of 20 years and specialize in Elliott Wave but have worked out what is wrong with the impulsive wave structure that Elliott proposed. He was brilliant but had one big problem - he had to work out wave relationships long hand. I work through a simple adaptation of Elliott's impulsive wave structure and call it Harmonic Elliott Wave. It's a challenge as any technique should be but when used correctly can actually generate accurate forecasts - something Elliott's original structure never quite manages...

I hope to chat with you soon...

Ian

Hello from down under

Hi guys

My name is Danny. I have been a trader for over two years. Many ups and downs with speculative type trading such as futures and options, I didn't perform well at all. I like conservative type trading which allows me to compound my profits and grow my capital month in, month out.

I would be happy to share my ideas with people through this forum.

Regards

Hi everybody!
I'm new to the site and to the day-trading business as well. Was always interested in financial news and trading, but haven't had my hands wet yet with trading.
Hope to learn here about hands-on day-trading. I plan to start real-money trading only after I feel comfortable enough.
Cheers!
M.

Hi I have been trading for about 2 years again with various levels of success. I mainly trade the FTSE 100 and the forex pairs the Euro and GBP against the dollar. I find this site interesting because sharing opinions and ideas is a welcome change from trading on your own.

Hello,
I do not trade. however, my father was recently taken in by a couple of boiler room operations, and I have the task of sorting it all out. I have kept in touch with the FSA but they have no teeth it seems. However, one set of shares was for directview holdings in the USA, so I contacted SEC and it appears that they are now trading on NASDAQ, bonus we might get some cash back. There is a rule 144 restriction that will be lifted for a small fee (45 GBP approx) . I read on some of these sites that Directview was a scam, not so, so if anyone has these shares they should contact SEC in USA for help.

Hello,
I am a new girl in town.
Interested in trading but have not trading experience yet, and wondering if there is any good tips/hints to start off?
Thanks.
DaSweetCityGirl :)

Hi. I have been trading for about 3 years, mainly inside bar breakouts.Still just just above break even.Looking for some new trading ideas.

Hiii....iam trading from last one year...i came here to make new ideas and good friends.....

Last edited:
I am new to this site. I started my first real forex trading account in 2005.
Forex trading is not easy. However, the right education will provide with
some of the necessary tools require to meet up with the daily challenges
of the trading profession as a whole and forex in particular.

I continue to learn, because in my opinion, education is the key to success.
Knowing what you are doing, especially when it comes to your trading plan,
how to enter a trade, how to manage a trade and how to exit a trade will
give you an edge that most traders just don't have.

Never stop learning. Forums like this will give you lots of information. After
learning, go ahead with a demo and implement what you learn.

Hello,
I am a new girl in town.
Interested in trading but have not trading experience yet, and wondering if there is any good tips/hints to start off?
Thanks.
DaSweetCityGirl :)

Education is the key to success in trading. If you intend to trade forex, then use a demo
account. When you have a demo account, then you can implement what you learn using
a demo account. Many people fear to pay for education. You definitely will pay up front
with a real account, if you chose to go that root.

Trading successfully is very difficult. You can however, overcome the challenges with the
right education and the right mentor.

Even before you go researching any education or mentors, I would recommend opening
a demo account. It is the fastest way to get a feel of how the markets operate. There
is enough free education on the web today. Most forex brokers now have at least the
basics of forex education. You can read this for free.

Determination is what will get you to become part of the 5% successful traders.

Hope this helps a little.

Hello all, I am just responding to the "Introduce Yourself" link. I am certainly glad to see that there is a forum out there for trading. I have been through thousands of dollars in training to get up to snuff in the trading world but I'll tell you right now, its not enough. There is just no replacement for "Real World" experience. With the benefit of having help from forum members who like to talk about what they do is an added plus. I hope one day I can contribute. I really love trading and I like forums.

I trade options in the US markets. I am paper trading FX and futures because I still do not understand them. I was doing great until I broke some rules in money management and I lost $3k in an $7k account. That should teach me! I have not traded live since that blunder but am trading paper until I gain confidence again.

Thank you for the site.

hi.. just introducing myself ... been an amateur trader for 6 months now... made some lost more.. thought it was easy but it actually takes a lot of dedication.. Allocating more trading time now in the hope of becoming a full time investor..

cheers
darsh

I am new to this site. Have been trading forex for the past 1 year. As Darsh said, made some lost more. That's the reason I am here.

Happy trading,
Sentosa88