Sticky Introduce Yourself

ATraders - Have read Marc Tivalland's book 'Swing Trading'. Done a bit of spread betting - not massively successfully yet. Does anybody know a useful e-mail advice site as I feel I could do with a bit more expertise to guide initially? Trade2Win members don't seem to rate Zaks-TA.com Are there better ones?

[U]Finally are there any members in the Harrogate, North Yorkshire area who would care to meet up at some lacal Pub[/U]??

hi.....I m day trader doing trade in Indian stocks and guiding my clients for choosing stocks for day trading...anybody having effective formula or plan regarding this may send to me.Thanks.

hi.....I m day trader doing trade in Indian stocks and guiding my clients for choosing stocks for day trading...anybody having effective formula or plan regarding this may send to me.Thanks.

Thanks - I have Sharescope (Gold) which limits me to the LSE

Hello All nice to be in this forum, I am a rooky in this Forex game and would be grateful if someone could give me a general overview on how to spot a trade be it buy or sell.

Hello all I joined the site a while ago and have never really returned for a while i am a political animal and love the way news and the markets are entwined. I am naturally a cynical person and always believe there is a bigger picture in the news the stories just get drip fed to the public. I am always looking for that bigger picture. I currently like Peter Schiff and like his analysis of the current global economy. At the moment I could be described as a bear but wont hesitate to turn bullish when I believe the economy has turned. I have come to this forum to start learning about spread betting and day trading i expect I will start trading for real once i have developed a real good strategy.

Hi: New to trade2win......looking for new charting software for my IB account.....have used eSignal, Ensign with DT, ...........checked out IBcharts but had questions but nobody responded......some recommend quotetracker...........open to suggestions..........am not a programmer

dlh

Hi folks at trade2win,

It's great to be here, fellow traders! How are y'all doing? I got the link to this web board from moneymakergroup...

I'm here to rub minds together with other traders and to also lend a hand to small capital traders.

Let's get the ball rolling!

- texpert.

Hello everyone. I am a 23 year old female and I just started trading ftse 100 with IG Markets,I am currently unemployed and would like to know if I can make a living out of doing this. Also How do I go about researching before placing a winning trade??? Please can some advise me as I am in Desperate need of help and need to start making a living for me and my 2year old boy.....:?:

You're South African according to your profile? I'm from Cape Town, living in London right now, and trading futures.

Hi
I'm a new member of trade2win forum. I'm not english speaking, so I hope you will be able to apologise me if I don't write correctly.
Anyway, I'm new in the forex market environment and I would like to learn more about this one.
Can some of you advise about books that They deals with trading forex?
Thanks

Hello everyone I am a fresher here and find this useful site when google searching.I'm a sales from a Chinese factory which manufacturing mobiles.Hope I will learn more here and chat with others happily,thanks everyone!

James Yao
([email protected])

Good morning all.
I have just joined having 'lurked' for a while, but have decided to take the plunge following a read of the forum about the FXFriday system.
This site is such a vast repository of good information, feedback and advice that it is really a no brainer not to be involved.
I am a retired consultant engineer looking at trading to supplement income from my pension.
I have tried some systems with various levels of return (Positive & negative).This site would have prevented some avoidable mistakes!
I look forward to learning more in the future.

Hi to everybody
i am Tritone... he is a new registrant member, he trade on italian futures market the FTSE MIB future....and he/I am i very happy to stay in the community of trade2win.
Thnks

Hello everyone,

I'm Tung and i'm a newbie with a knowledge of investing (mainly collective investments)

It's been fascinating reading through past posts and finding out about the world of trading.

I look forward to developing the right approach before jumping in feet first.

Thank!

Halo, neo from China, first time here, i found a lot of information is practical here , enjoy the forum very much, i trade mostly STIRS market in Euro, US, JAPAN, AUS for more than 3 year, now, switching management over trading. wouldest like to make friends here

Hello. I am Ian from Kenya. I have been around for a while but haven't been active. I have been trading for 3 years now and I would say i am successful. I would like to learn from this forum as well as help where I acan . Cheers!

Hello all!

I am Tik. I trade forex now.

I'm happy to join a useful forum for traders.

Tik