Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie trader. Actually my wife is one who dreams (and studies) for long time about trading. She inspired me when we first met and now both of us study books, software etc. I am more to software, indicators, she is more to price move and patterns and CCI patterns. This seems like a great forum and I hope we will find some wisdom and fun here :)

Pay attention to her, she´s on the rigth track, but it gets a lot more than studying, try demo accounts either, practice a lot and learn as much as you can before going real.

Lo Siento Senor, yesterday was a little profit only. I still make mistakes - one of them wiped out most of my profit for the day.

But, this is still better than the coca business amigo - that did not allow mistakes.

Vaya con Dios,

El Bast4rdo, Hijo de Mil Cojeros

The coca bussines?, come on, get real, you wouldnt be here.

Lo Siento Senor, yesterday was a little profit only. I still make mistakes - one of them wiped out most of my profit for the day.

But, this is still better than the coca business amigo - that did not allow mistakes.

Vaya con Dios,

El Bast4rdo, Hijo de Mil Cojeros

With all respect you desrve me pal, you´re an idiot, i´ve been laughing since i read tghese post. Thanks for these

Hi All,
It is really a wonderful environment where the people get together to share their experience. I am happy that i am also a part in this. I am basically a Tradestation Easylanguage Programmer like to share my experience with you all and i am also thriving to learn more about Easylanguage and trading experiences from you.

Sujith Mathan

Hello everybody,
I have been trading for some years now,I designed my own trading strategy that I want to inform a max of people about please check my youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/forexdaily

Don t hesitate to ask me about anything regrding this methode.
See you soon.

Hi everybody, I was introduced to the FXcorrelator yesterday and was so fascinated that I began to search out more information about it and found this site. I am a motivated student of forex and very eager to improve my skills. I welcome any assistance tha can be given.

Hello and Welcome,

Would like to call you bestrader...that's the goal, right :).

Anyway I share your frustration. Starting a career in trading can be tough. To get it right, it takes key pieces presented in the right way, not to mention understanding yourself as a trader.

Please visit my thread called Goldmine. Not only will you see my analysis with the Andrews Pitchfork, but as you go along, there are very good comments by other traders that would help you immensely. If you are not familiar with the tool, take a look at the charts. I think you will be amazed. The Pitchfork also works on stocks, futures...whatever.

Take care and all the best,

FX4Newbies

Hello everyone.

This is my first post. Not much to say about me. I've been '"live "trading for about 2yrs with no/little luck...

I have bought softwares and books and stuff but nothing seems to be quite good enough. I have a day job so all that I can do for the moment is trading the US Stock Market day bars. I am not trying to break-the-bank. A steady 2K a month on trading will do....so I joined in and see If you fellas can help me figured it out.

Hello everybody,

I would like to share with you the results of my many years of research and development. It's a free intraday online chart-based technical stock-screening tool with a CANSLIM orientation. It features powerful proprietary indicators and signals based in part on William O'Neil's methods of market-reading, which tend to pick market tops and bottoms on the exact day! It's really quite surprising but you can see for yourself. Someday maybe they'll interview me on CNBC. :LOL:

And the website is: http://www.gigascanner.com

Dear all,

I am Indonesian, I was a stock trader...a good trader, but I'm quit because something happened with my family.

Present day I'm just an enterpreneur but I really love the stock market...I almost crazy for this.

And now I want to remind all of those great memories, and perhaps I can share something idea or help somebody.

I saw there are a lot of good traders stay in here, so...that's why I am here.

Thanks,
Pall Mall

Hello to Everybody,
I am a new comer. Metastock real time is the program i am actually using. Looking for a program that performs auto trading i have discovered Ninja Trader, but for me is dificult to construct or translate indicators as i do with metastock, because i am not a programmer. After all this i am looking to find a solution ???

Regards
Dimitri

Hello One and All,
I would like to share my 9 years of Tradestation Easylanguage programming experience with you all guys. Hoping to help vast number of traders who wants to trade systematically, logically and Technically to achieve the profit flags.

Best Regards
PrathapJay

Hi everyone,

Im completely new to this and just been reading some material from vince stanzione.
Now thinking of taking the plunge and going for it. Set myself up a small virtual account with bet on markets.com. Which spreadbetting sites would you recommend and do you have any tips for someone starting out.

Regards,

AndyBhoy

Hi
I am new to this site. I am a professional accountant and in the trading for the last few years. I do trading but still learn lot as this is daily learning.Let us share the experiences for the common gud.

:cool:
Hi my name is simunye. I have registered to do a course called IMC so I am looking for study materials. If there is anyone who has done this course recently and you still have the study materials (ie the OTM or any material from private tuition providers) please contact me asap.

Thank you

Good morning

I am new to this forum but have been spread-betting for a few years, with mixed success! I was doing fine until the 'bounce' last year... I mainly use IG index but have tried a few others. I'm a pretty small-scale trader and tend to run my positions longer term, although have done some binary bets more recently.

I do have the occasional disagreement with IG so I wont use my real name here, I think that's normal anyway.

Hi, Jason here - new to the forum and trading. I like minis and futures. I look forward to enjoying this forum community.

some experience at trading. still a lot to learn. looking for good tips, reasonable advice, and ideas. thanks