Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am a newbie here and just say hello to introduce myself. Hope to learn from you all and hopefully put something in to discussion.

Just like to say Hi.

Not done anything for real yet, still training. Only got interested recently due to a work collegue looking really closely at his PC and I asked him what could possibly be so interesting.

Regards

Hi there,

I am a new member here and looking forward to sharing with you all and finding out about the members and information in this forum.

Off to explore now:) see you on the inside.

Jon

Hi, I am Nayo . new member in this forum

I recently visited www.yourows.com
I saw a theory: Correlation Triangle
correlation is not based on Pip, but based on the indicators.
The calculation is very simple:
AB + BC = AC. example: GU + UJ = GJ

there who understand this theory?:(

Please give me an explanation

Thanks, succsess for all

Nayo it is not just theory, but a mathematical reality. It is also not a "correlation triangle" as you mentioned, because it is simple algebra.
Let me first correct an error in your formula. You mean A/B * B/C = A/C, etc.
In your example, and using the principles of algebra when you take the G/U * U/J, that would equal G/J, because we have a U in both the numerator and the denomnator, so they cancel each other out by virtue of U/U = 1, and so we are left with G/J.
In order to prove this, we just apply the knowns to the unknown variables. The GBP/USD is currently 1.5301, the USD/JPY is 86.65. The 2 multiplied together yields 132.57. Current price on the GBP/JPY is 132.58. It is off by one cent, but allow for a margin of error.
This is what makes the forex markets impossible to manipulate, is the mathematical correspondence.
I'm also glad you brought these 3 pairs up. My forecasts showed the GBP/USD, possibly going down once 1.5447 was hit, and showed a definite move down for the USD/JPY. I did go short the GBP/USD on Friday, but an even wiser choice would have been the GBP/JPY.
Click on my thread below. You will find a ton of more excellent information in there that I hope you will find interesting. You can drop by, kick your shoes off, enjoy the excellent analysis, the charts, ask questions, make comments, and even disagree. I am always game to hearing what the dissenters might have to say, even though I don't have too many, because my thread is highly transparent as you will find.
Pictured, is my buddy, Tucker. I call him m'boy. People have told me they see the resemblance. My response is always, "Now come on. I'm not that handsome." lol

Hi, I am Nayo . new member in this forum

I recently visited www.yourows.com
I saw a theory: Correlation Triangle
correlation is not based on Pip, but based on the indicators.
The calculation is very simple:
AB + BC = AC. example: GU + UJ = GJ

there who understand this theory?:(

Please give me an explanation

Thanks, succsess for all

Last edited:
Hi Jon! While your exploring, why don't you make a pit stop at my thread. The link is below. Look around a little and let me know what you think. You will find expert analysis that I hope may be a benefactor in your journey.

Hi there,

I am a new member here and looking forward to sharing with you all and finding out about the members and information in this forum.

Off to explore now:) see you on the inside.

Jon

January, we might be 6 months late, but drop by my thread, anyway. You will find my analysis to be loike the weather in July, sizzling!

I am a newbie here and just say hello to introduce myself. Hope to learn from you all and hopefully put something in to discussion.

I hope my thread will abet your training efforts. You will find my forecasts to be "wright" almost all the time, and I hope the thread will be a good learning experience for you. No strings attached here. I just have a genuine passion for what I do.

Just like to say Hi.

Not done anything for real yet, still training. Only got interested recently due to a work collegue looking really closely at his PC and I asked him what could possibly be so interesting.

Regards

Just another newbie, sort of. Been watching a professional lose money for me since last December. He's not too bad, but I think I've learned that nobody has the REAL answer in this business. I've been studying Forex basics and multi-trading techniques and am trying minor game and real trading myself. Hey, this isn''t easy. But for an old, disabled guy, I find this something that is highly intriguing (if not profitable yet) and probably my last in-depth learning effort. Ain't the internet incredible? If I get so I can at least break even in Forex trading, the effort will have been worth while and an interesting hobby. (But, yeah, I'd really like to make a few bucks with it) :^) Happy trails ( and trading).

Nod

I come from a very humble background. From skipping lunch in order to save money to successfully trading Forex full-time for several years is just the beginning of my story. I learned Forex from floor & bank traders, which enabled me to understand complex market dynamics usually incomprehensible to retail traders.

How are you doing now? Are you trading profitably?

I come from a very humble background. From skipping lunch in order to save money to successfully trading Forex full-time for several years is just the beginning of my story. I learned Forex from floor & bank traders, which enabled me to understand complex market dynamics usually incomprehensible to retail traders.

Hello Janurary,

Glad you are here. Not sure what you have learned so far, but I have some charts up at my thread called Goldmine! There are also some very good comments along the way that might help you. If I can be of help, just let me know.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hello Wrighty69,

Glad you had an open enough mind to consider looking into it. Take your time. I tell newbies all the time, it is very important that the information they receive is laid on the right foundation, otherwise good information can work against you. My thread here is called Goldmine! where I analyze charts using the Andrews Pitchfork. Take a look: you might find it interesting.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Just like to say Hi.

Regards

Hello Nod,

Glad you are still giving it a shot. If you get the right information in the right order in your mind, with the right mentoring I would say you have an excellent chance: even for an old, disabled guy :). Visit my thread and see what you think. Lots of interesting comments along the way too.

Take care.

FX4Newbies

Just another newbie, sort of. Been watching a professional lose money for me since last December. He's not too bad, but I think I've learned that nobody has the REAL answer in this business. I've been studying Forex basics and multi-trading techniques and am trying minor game and real trading myself. Hey, this isn''t easy. But for an old, disabled guy, I find this something that is highly intriguing (if not profitable yet) and probably my last in-depth learning effort. Ain't the internet incredible? If I get so I can at least break even in Forex trading, the effort will have been worth while and an interesting hobby. (But, yeah, I'd really like to make a few bucks with it) :^) Happy trails ( and trading).

Nod

Hi, My name is Dave and I have been wanting to start a trading career for some time now. I currently work in the Auto industry and things are changing for the worst. So now I am motivated to take some action.

I came across this web site while searching for infomation about a FX trading firm that offers training for newbies like me.

I hope to learn from others the mistakes they made so I can attempt to avoid them myself.:clap:

Dave, click on my thread below, look around, and tell what you think. My thread is loaded with great information that all trades shold be able to benefit from. Feel free to ask questions, make comments, and even disagree with me analysis. I look forward to talking to you soon. There are a few other excellent threads on this site that I would also be happy to reccomend you to.

Hi, My name is Dave and I have been wanting to start a trading career for some time now. I currently work in the Auto industry and things are changing for the worst. So now I am motivated to take some action.

I came across this web site while searching for infomation about a FX trading firm that offers training for newbies like me.

I hope to learn from others the mistakes they made so I can attempt to avoid them myself.:clap:

Hello.

Been lurking for a while garnering information and figured it was time to put my name (alias anyway) down as a member.

:cool:

Hi,

I'm new to this but have been warned to use practice sites first before using real cash. This practice time seems to be anything from a week to 6 months. My first problem is producing my Trading Pan, any advice?

adding my name to this list of newbies - hope to learn as much as i can and anything i can to be honest. interested mainly in fx and indicies