Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello everybody ,i am new here ,i am very happy to join to he trade2win forum ,i am milimako ,happy to communication with friends

Re: New Registration

Hi Steve, I am in Hackney, N1. I am a forex nebie who has moved away largely from lagging indicators. I am now into Price Action with trading. The rig I trade with is cmsfx, but I also like commodity futures and indices too. The consensus amongst better trade is to study PA trading. Good Luck..
Hi, one & all.

I'm a new (re-)registration, having previously been a (mostly inactive) member of T2W's predecessor (so long ago, I can't even remember what it used to be called)

Been trading/investing with varying degrees of success over the last 2 years. Still making some very stupid mistakes that were glaringly obvious in hindsight, and should have been obvious at the time.

Becoming more TA oriented as I've learnt more.

Sharescope user (isn't everyone?)

Basically, have come over here to further my TA education, and to look for other perpectives.

Steve.

Re: New Registration

hey guys im from singapore and am new to this forum. been trading forex on my own for around 3 years now with credible results. recently joined my first online forex competition, in which i finished in the top 10 out of over a thousand participants.

over the past couple months, i've realised that trading is something that ill want to make a career of. entering my final year in college, im not looking for jobs yet but rather, a place which i can intern at to gain invaluable insights into the world of trading.

can any kind souls advise me on where i can start looking?

Thanks alot folks!

Teddy, if you have "credible results", then you probably need to look no further than within yourself.
Also, if you trade consistently the same way you did in the competition, then what other direction do you need?

I've hardly ever enjoyed talking on-line... I just started my Forex way. Guys, I need your help. :) So I say "Hello trading world!" :)))

Steve, drop by by thread. Just click the link. Kick your shoes off. Look around. Then ask questions, make comments, and you don't even have to agree with what you see. There are also afew other good threads on this site. I can also send you on your way to some of thers. Before you know it, you will be one of the champion traders here at TRade2Win. Well....okay, I made it sound a little easier than it really is. Nevertheless, there is some really valuable information, and it is free.

Steve, drop by by thread. Just click the link. Kick your shoes off. Look around. Then ask questions, make comments, and you don't even have to agree with what you see. There are also afew other good threads on this site. I can also send you on your way to some of thers. Before you know it, you will be one of the champion traders here at TRade2Win. Well....okay, I made it sound a little easier than it really is. Nevertheless, there is some really valuable information, and it is free.

Thank you!
and I...hmm well... i'm touched by your words...

Teddy, if you have "credible results", then you probably need to look no further than within yourself.
Also, if you trade consistently the same way you did in the competition, then what other direction do you need?

hey 4xpipcounter appreciate your comments. im just eager to learn in any way possible and an internship would be an extremely good way to do it. Do you know of any such opportunites? Thanks!

Edward Jones I know has some sort of an internship program. You may also want to check other major brokerages.
Just my opinion, but the best internship you can get is learn all you can, start developing a methodology, demo trade, ask questions, The school here on this site and others is free.

hey 4xpipcounter appreciate your comments. im just eager to learn in any way possible and an internship would be an extremely good way to do it. Do you know of any such opportunites? Thanks!

Welcome to a world of financial freedom. It's nice you've been doing well at trading.

Mustapha Azeez

Senior Analyst
FX Instructor, LLC

Hi to everyone ... the young and old and the beginners and to long time hopefully successful traders.. I come into this phase from the world of engineering ( control systems) … and have had very speckled trading experience … made some lost some (more) mostly by help from broker automatic trading systems (programs)!.. (y)

Hi Newbie here.

Just want to learn more about trading in general. Not a trader myself but am working on communication work for trading service provider.

Cheers
Ken

Hi Ken, Why don't you click on my thread, ask questions, make comments ,even disagree. Maybe you might get some ideas for your trading ventures.

Hello everyone, my name is Wade and I'm just starting in forex trading. Like many people I learned the hard way that most of what we see out there today is nothing more than a marketing strategy and not a trading one. So now I'm on a personal quest to actually learn how to trade, learn different systems that feel comfortable to me and most importantly learning risk managment. I've come to realize that without it I'm doomed! Anywhoo, my attention has been drawn towards the FXCorrelator thread by NVP. It's vast so I'll be reading for awhile. If anyone has any good direction to give, give freely. THANKS.

Hi Wade, I invite you to come and visit my thread. Just click on the link below. The thread is loaded with excellent information. Feel free to make comments, ask questions, and even disagree with a forecast. Main thing is kick your shoes off and just have fun.
BTW, there are other outstanding threads that I'll be happy to direct you to.
You have made a step in the right direction, and that is shunning all solicitors in the business, and trading systems. If they were so hot, then no one would have to pay the price and be a millionaire without trying. The best thing you cna do for yourself is develop the most outstanding methodology for yourself, and have eyes for only it. Once you have done that, you've arrived.

Hello everyone, my name is Wade and I'm just starting in forex trading. Like many people I learned the hard way that most of what we see out there today is nothing more than a marketing strategy and not a trading one. So now I'm on a personal quest to actually learn how to trade, learn different systems that feel comfortable to me and most importantly learning risk managment. I've come to realize that without it I'm doomed! Anywhoo, my attention has been drawn towards the FXCorrelator thread by NVP. It's vast so I'll be reading for awhile. If anyone has any good direction to give, give freely. THANKS.

Hello Wade,

Welcome. Sorry to hear of your journey but glad to see that you are not a quitter. Successful trading requires that you find a system that works for you...your personality etc. Then you master it and continue to work on you. I have a thread here called Goldmine! I use the Andrews Pitchfork as my primary tool of analysis. If you are not familiar with it, take a look. I think you will be amazed. Any other questions, would be glad to help if I can.

Take care and all the best,

FX4Newbies

Hello everyone,

my name is Artum, more details on me and my interests are at www.artum101.info

I love options trading, because strategy and psychological wise it is so similar to highest competition in sports: develop mindset, defensive positions, choose and execute strategy...

With new kid on the block - binary options - we have fun on our hands. Binary options still don't have flexibility of iron condor, where you run 2 spreads at once and then buy back one leg which -> 0. Choosing debit or credit spreads depends on your view about direction of your traded instrument. I have fun with options trading and hope binary options experience will add some excitement to everyone.

I am open to listen to your experiences and share mine. This site looks and feels like a nurturing community, where you may discuss back and forth your questions and concerns... I also read couple rough posts... lser ..?!.. FX4Newbies was extremely gracious in how he handled that offense :) Congrats! You maid my day!!! Anyway, feels like real vibe we have here... Glad I found it!

Last edited: