Sticky Introduce Yourself

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/95392-goldmine-5.html

There are a few more sprinkled throughout...some were scalping trades. Plan to post more trades like I said in July. By the way, are you looking for trading recommendations? My analysis also shows (on many charts) profit targets and others entries, stop areas and targets ahead of time. Just trying to understand what you are after with your interest in seeing trades...are these live? Don't see how a trade that has played out will help. The net effect of that would be just as good as looking at the analysis that is there now.

Take care,

Naw, yours is just pitchforks, no trades, just look

Last edited:
Hello, I just joined this forum...I'm really glad to of found it and hope it becomes a very useful place of knowledge as I stumble into this world of the stock market.

HI, everyone,i am a chinese from mainland china, my business includes some foreign trade and freight and transportation arrangement.

but my main business now is reverse merger by purchasing a shell company and acquire its public status as well as all the subsequent issues like auditing and filing of disclosures.

as my name suggests, i am also a fervent fan of the progressive rock band DREAM THEATER, i like to contact all of you who share the same interests with me.

my skype is also "portnoy_putrucci". nice to see you, everyone.

Hi, I am a software developer and a part time trader from Poland . I have developed a few ATSs for private investors in London and the software does really work. Currently I have been working on the another system but to make it run I have to spread my trading knowledge. That's why I start posting here.

Hi,

Came across this site a week or so ago, joined a few days ago and have opened a demo SB account (only because I've read that its a good place to start for novices).

I'm 24 live in the south west (UK), come from a mathematical background and have a masters in engineering (spent a lot of time crunching numbers and analysing data). So far I havn't been down on any trade, I'm up 10% since opening my account.

Thinking about opening a live SB account, but just building confidence and familiarity with this industry before I dive straight in. :smart:

Also looking into a career as a trader, still very much at square one doing lots of research (mainly just this site at the moment).

A friendly and knowledgeable mentor would come in handy to discuss careers and SB methods ;)

amotorsport86

Hi - really new to trading but I'm working towards changing that....

The forum's already given me a few interview tips for various assessments interviews :)

Here's to the future(s)

(y)

Hello Oldoneleg,

Welcome. You have been investing for a long time. What would you say are the best lessons you have learned over the years? What markets do you trade?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies
Goldmine!

I have been investing for 20 years but more seriously for the last 4 years.

Hello Kai Zen,

Glad you have joined the forum and have made a decision to get into trading. Don't know how new you are to trading, but if there is anything I can do to help, will see what I can do.

My first recommendation is to take some time getting to know yourself as a trader. Your emotional make-up and psychological perspective will make you or break you...not necessarily your system (though you need a good one). My technical analysis is shown here in a thread called Goldmine! If it interests you let me know. Many good threads, but start with you.

Take care,

The forum's already given me a few interview tips for various assessments interviews :)

Here's to the future(s)

(y)

Hello Kai Zen,

Glad you have joined the forum and have made a decision to get into trading. Don't know how new you are to trading, but if there is anything I can do to help, will see what I can do.

My first recommendation is to take some time getting to know yourself as a trader. Your emotional make-up and psychological perspective will make you or break you...not necessarily your system (though you need a good one). My technical analysis is shown here in a thread called Goldmine! If it interests you let me know. Many good threads, but start with you.

Take care,

Thanks FX4 - I've paper traded and done ok but I've not even touched on TA, Fund., etc

I've managed to talk my way into a grad. scheme (despite not being one)

So starts my trading career...

I'll check out Goldmine. Experience is the best teacher and there seems to be a lot on here.... :smart:

J

I'm glad to help. None of what I do has an ulterior motive to it .Click on my thread, adn you should be able to glean some very valuable information that will help get you on your way.
BTW, so yourself a favor. Do not!!!! put up real money until you have won consistently on a demo. If you can't look back on your demo and see 6 months of consistent gains, you are probably not ready.
Okay, that's your first lecture I gave you. Now you ccan come by my thread and mosey around.
BTW, I am not the only good thread on this site .I will be happy to refer you to others.

Hi,

Came across this site a week or so ago, joined a few days ago and have opened a demo SB account (only because I've read that its a good place to start for novices).

I'm 24 live in the south west (UK), come from a mathematical background and have a masters in engineering (spent a lot of time crunching numbers and analysing data). So far I havn't been down on any trade, I'm up 10% since opening my account.

Thinking about opening a live SB account, but just building confidence and familiarity with this industry before I dive straight in. :smart:

Also looking into a career as a trader, still very much at square one doing lots of research (mainly just this site at the moment).

A friendly and knowledgeable mentor would come in handy to discuss careers and SB methods ;)

amotorsport86

Hi Kai, take a look at my thread and tell me what you think. Ask questions, make comments, and even disagree if you'd like. I'd like to hear from you

Here's to the future(s)

(y)

Does anyone know of a post that uses the ichimoku cloud? I would like to find a mentor using that indicator. I'm open to other methods.

Hello Litangdc,

Glad you have joined. Yes, there is a thread that uses the Ichimoku by 4xpipcounter. There is also another by JahDave on the Elliott Wave and my thread Goldmine!, where I use the Andrews' Pitchfork. Between these three as starters, I think you will have lots of other methods to survey :).

Take care,
Does anyone know of a post that uses the ichimoku cloud? I would like to find a mentor using that indicator. I'm open to other methods.

Hi - all

My real name is Miguel, but you can call me "MAAJ". I'm pretty new in the subject of trading, well... to be honest, I pretty much don't know anything about trading but what I do know is that I like it and I'm looking forward to make a career based on it.

Best wishes to all,

MAAJ

Hello MAAJ,

Glad you have joined the forum. You are in a good place as a beginner and there are quite a few good threads here. My thread here is called Goldmine! I analyze using the Andrews Pitchfork. Here is the link:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/95392-goldmine.html

If there is any way you think I can help you in your journey please let me know. Work on developing yourself as you go because you will be the reason for your ultimate success. Be patient and take your time.

Take care,

Hi - all

My real name is Miguel, but you can call me "MAAJ". I'm pretty new in the subject of trading, well... to be honest, I pretty much don't know anything about trading but what I do know is that I like it and I'm looking forward to make a career based on it.

Best wishes to all,

MAAJ

Miguel, hola! Buenvenido a T2W.
MAAJ, I had to have some fun with it. Laugh would have been on me if I kept going in Spanish and find out you don't speak it.
Any way, there are several good threads on this site. GBP/USD 123, 3 Ducks. Newbies, also mentioned Goldmine, which is good. Also, EUR/USD Elliot Wave is outstanding Elliot Wave analysis.
Okay, now I'll blow my own horn a little. Come to my thread at "Some of my trades and and forecasts for a comprehensive look at the forward looking ichimoku cloud and my proprietary S&R's. With the unique ability the ichimoku has of looking into the future it has netted me, in 3 days, +2,177 pips on my open positions and a closed position of +362 pips. The proof is on my thread.
BTW, the "MAAJ" sounds familiar. Were you not temporarily a part of our chat room in circa 2006--2007?

Hi - all

Best wishes to all,

MAAJ

Oh my goodness! Is his name Paul?

Hello Litangdc,

Glad you have joined. Yes, there is a thread that uses the Ichimoku by 4xpipcounter. There is also another by JahDave on the Elliott Wave and my thread Goldmine!, where I use the Andrews' Pitchfork. Between these three as starters, I think you will have lots of other methods to survey :).

Take care,

Annabella, Are you serious!? Click the link below, and you're in!
Take me and my wife's e-mail or cell, and we can talk on the side. Good to hear from you!
This is like forex homecoming. Zeph is over there and a few others.

Oh my goodness! Is his name Paul?