Sticky Introduce Yourself

Mustapha, I don't know if Van Tharp will remember me, but he joined my chat room a few years ago. We chatted for awhile. He invited a bunch of traders from my chat room, to join him in his. After the invite, I never heard from him. Tell him Paul from the chat room in the US said "hello". That's of course if you are still in contact with him.
I hope things are going well for you.

1. Updated bio data: I’m Mustapha Azeez . I am a professional forex trader – signals strategist, funds manager, researcher and coach. I started my trading career some years back. I was a novice trader for a long period of time, but since the year 2007 the thoughts of some great traders like Ed Seykota, Van K. Tharp, Emilio Tomasini, Wolfgang Kurz, Mike Baghdady etc have shaped me, therefore bringing the breakthrough I need. I profoundly feel obliged to help new and advanced traders duplicate the kind of trading success I experience. This is simply by taking my forex signals via www.fxinstructor.com. My trading results will be showcased on weekly basis - with quotes and thoughts.

2. My trading belief: Truly, there has been no clear empirical or mathematical detection that complex trading systems provide better results than simple ones. Market wizards agree that success isn’t based on our ability to predict the market accurately. It’s based on the 3 simple secrets: cutting losses and running profits, strict position sizing with low risk, discipline and patience to follow the 2 preceding secrets. No one can survive the markets consistently (in the long run) without these simple concepts. Losses are a normal part of trading. The overwhelming need to be right about a position usual results in financial disaster. But with a good risk-to-reward ratio (positive expectancy), plus strict risk management, we will survive.

hey guys , how you guys are doing ? i hope you are all great anyway i am a new comer to this site but i am not new to forex trading ,actually i have been trading for almost 5 years now so i got a lot of experience and lot of profit too anyway , i am here to help and give some services to beginners because as we all know the forex is one of the most risky and exciting business the world have ever had so if any beginner need some help i will be very glad to help this is my email ''[email protected] '' you can send me an email if necessary i see you then

Nice to be here in this great forum of season professional traders, I believe knowledge is wealth and knowledge shared with other people help build someones financial status, that is why I want to share with you guys my God given knowledge so that you or some else can tap from the fountain of living knowledge.

Hello everyone. I am sure everyone here is my senior as i started trading only not long ago.
I have been trying to day trade and also trend trade but am not doing as good.
This forum seems like a really good place to communicate among traders and discuss about trading!

NICE TO MEET U ALL :d:d:d

Bchung, trading is a lot of fun, but takes time to master, when you finally get it mastered, then the market comes along and humbles you. Regardless, it is well worth the time to perfect a methodology that is catered to you. There are several good threads on this site. Give them all a visit, ask questions, and hopefully, this will all be a worthwhile learning experience for you.
The URL for my thread is listed below, but I am not the only good one on this site.

Hi Everybody. I am in London, Uk. I trade Forex and Futures, plus Indices. I have taken a beginners Forex course, which I enjoyed, plus have a lengthy self-education in Fundamentals, TA, Trading Psychology, etc.
I am glad of the T2W site, to make friends, ask questions, search resources, maybe even meet other London based Traders. I am near Canary Wharf....
Anyway, I like spreadbetting.
Very recently, I have ditched the idea of lagging indicators in favour of Price Action trading, with volume, pivots, SaR, etc.
Anybody know any legit websites, software, mentors on this topic, please? Thanks, people.

I now live in the US, but I used to live in Truro, Cornwall.
I reccommend as a site, www.actionforex.com.
I have a set of proprietary S&R's. I also reccomend to visit my thread. I posted this week's on there. Plot them on your CMS chart, and then watch the corresponding action. I have at least 2 followers on my thread that have been with me for several years. They can also affirm the accuracy of them. Foremostly, seeing is believing, so copy them, plot them, adn then let me know what you think.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hi
I have been dabbling in trading for a few months and have second hand copies of 3 system manuals for sale - anybody interested - ie. Net Trap by Richard Hill, Profit Before Work by John Piper, Tenkei System by Wilson P Williams. I live in the UK so postage prices and times must be taken into account.
Regards
Steve

Hi guys..

I bumped into the forum searching for some one who successfully traded forex with a simple strategy and from just skimming the threads I know I just found what I need to live my dream of being a Real Trader. Look forward to sharing my 2 years( not all good) experience an to learn from you.

Hi Grindsmith, drop by my thread and tell me what you think. Agree or disagree, that doesn't make me any difference. Like to hear your story and what your trading is all about.

Hi guys..

I bumped into the forum searching for some one who successfully traded forex with a simple strategy and from just skimming the threads I know I just found what I need to live my dream of being a Real Trader. Look forward to sharing my 2 years( not all good) experience an to learn from you.

Bchung, trading is a lot of fun, but takes time to master, when you finally get it mastered, then the market comes along and humbles you. Regardless, it is well worth the time to perfect a methodology that is catered to you. There are several good threads on this site. Give them all a visit, ask questions, and hopefully, this will all be a worthwhile learning experience for you.
The URL for my thread is listed below, but I am not the only good one on this site.

Alright pipcounter. Thanks for your advise! I'll remain optimistic! =D

Hello Friends,

I am an experienced trader. I used to work with data engineers through the CBOE. I have seen this site for quite some time now but never joined. Always like expanding my horizons (plus I get bored when I'm not on vacation... lol) I hope you guys are eating up this pullback in the DOW/S&P. I love it! Nothing better than volatility! Anywayz....nice to meet you folks and hopefully I can throw my 2 cents in somewhere!

:D

Jack, I started trading forex 6 years ago next month. I always welcome input, whether you agree or disagree in my thread. So, stop by, look around, and tell me what you think. You can throw in your 2 cents if you want to, but I still never charge for my information--LOL.

Hello Friends,

I am an experienced trader. I used to work with data engineers through the CBOE. I have seen this site for quite some time now but never joined. Always like expanding my horizons (plus I get bored when I'm not on vacation... lol) I hope you guys are eating up this pullback in the DOW/S&P. I love it! Nothing better than volatility! Anywayz....nice to meet you folks and hopefully I can throw my 2 cents in somewhere!

:D

Thanx a lot, 4xpipcounter! Nice to feel welcome. Then my 2 cents you shall receive! (or--as they "used" to say in the UK [before the Euro]--my two pents!). I trade for a living--though semi-retired since 2006--so feel free to pose any posies and I'll be happy to participate! :cheesy:

I remember those days. I used to live in Truro, Cornwall. Most of the maternal side of the family still lives in Truro.

Hello DominationFX,

Glad you joined us. Seems like you have made some major advancements in your trading arsenal. I use the Andrews' Pitchfork as my main tool of analysis. Please stop by and visit my thread Goldmine! I have several charts up showing how I use it. Very interesting to say the least :).

Take care,

Hi Everybody. I am in London, Uk. I trade Forex and Futures, plus Indices. I have taken a beginners Forex course, which I enjoyed, plus have a lengthy self-education in Fundamentals, TA, Trading Psychology, etc.
I am glad of the T2W site, to make friends, ask questions, search resources, maybe even meet other London based Traders. I am near Canary Wharf....
Anyway, I like spreadbetting.
Very recently, I have ditched the idea of lagging indicators in favour of Price Action trading, with volume, pivots, SaR, etc.
Anybody know any legit websites, software, mentors on this topic, please? Thanks, people.

Hello Waspadaz,

Glad to have you. I trade FX and use the Andrews' Pitchfork as my major tool of analysis. My thread here is called Goldmine! Please stop by and see how amazing this tool is.

Take care,

Hello
I am waspadaz from indonesia.

regard,