Sticky Introduce Yourself

Sounds good, I'll take a look. BTW, my name is Paul.
I'm always interested in seeing how other indicators relate to market moves. I am aware of the pitchfork.

I will look at your chart 4xpipcounter. I have a thread here called Goldmine! Maybe you can take a look at the Pitchfork if you are not already aware of it.

Will respond later to your comments on Ichimoku and the chart you sent.

Bye for now,

hi everyone,i'm a salesman from China,If you want to know something about China,you can ask me and i would like to be a active person at this forum!

Fibonacci Grid Trader - Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I am a forex trader since 2005. I trade with the fibonacci grid system, the FX MoneyMap. I have been consistent for the past 4 years and glad to have found a BB with genuine members and forex traders.

I have been mentoring others in daytrading and scalping forex using dynamic fibonacci for the last 3 years. My mentor is Andy Shearman, a 26 yr Interbank Chief Dealer. I couldnt be more thankful to have a mentor with such extensive trading experience that I get to trade live with everyday.

If I have any advice for newbie traders, it would be to FIND A GOOD MENTOR. There are too many aspects of forex trading that can not be learned in a book, dvd, or e-course. I think this is so important. One can find a profitable forex trading strategy, but if one does not have the discipline to trade it, they will fail. Many new traders think it is all about the "system". but it isnt... It'sall about the trader!

I am here to help, i know how it is to struggle in this market.. but I can say that if you stay disciplined and follow strict risk/money management, you will give yourself a chance to succeed. And success is very possible... but not for everyone, unfortunately.

Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting those on this board who are looking to expand their knowledge and abilities.

...good trades,

Sam

My charts do not have the pitchfork. Do you know where I can get a copy of it?
If it's possible and you don't mind, could you copy yours and send it to my e-mail.

I will look at your chart 4xpipcounter. I have a thread here called Goldmine! Maybe you can take a look at the Pitchfork if you are not already aware of it.

Will respond later to your comments on Ichimoku and the chart you sent.

Bye for now,

Re: Fibonacci Grid Trader - Hello Everyone!

Hello Shakespeare515,

Welcome! Your advice is so right on! Everybody new thinks they can just grab a trick here and there and have no idea that in the final analysis, their success will depend on them. I wholeheartedly agree with the mentoring concept.

I trade using the Pitchfork. My thread is called Goldmine! Glad you have a system taht works for you. I just find the Pitchfork to be an amazing tool. Fibs are wonderful too by the way :).

Take care,

Hi Everyone,

I am a forex trader since 2005. I trade with the fibonacci grid system, the FX MoneyMap. I have been consistent for the past 4 years and glad to have found a BB with genuine members and forex traders.

I have been mentoring others in daytrading and scalping forex using dynamic fibonacci for the last 3 years. My mentor is Andy Shearman, a 26 yr Interbank Chief Dealer. I couldnt be more thankful to have a mentor with such extensive trading experience that I get to trade live with everyday.

If I have any advice for newbie traders, it would be to FIND A GOOD MENTOR. There are too many aspects of forex trading that can not be learned in a book, dvd, or e-course. I think this is so important. One can find a profitable forex trading strategy, but if one does not have the discipline to trade it, they will fail. Many new traders think it is all about the "system". but it isnt... It'sall about the trader!

I am here to help, i know how it is to struggle in this market.. but I can say that if you stay disciplined and follow strict risk/money management, you will give yourself a chance to succeed. And success is very possible... but not for everyone, unfortunately.

Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting those on this board who are looking to expand their knowledge and abilities.

...good trades,

Sam

i think mentors should start with this:

"here are my live statements, this is the proof that i know what i'm talking about"

otherwise anyone is willing to be a mentor nowadays, and 1% in a million can actually trade. the rest offer mentorship as a way to make money, not to truly expand knowledge and mastery of trading"

you guys might be from the 1% im referring to, in which case please provide your live account statements as a kind gesture to everyone.

the proof = is always in the live account statements

and here are mine:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...s-dd-5-looking-investors-advice-new-post.html

and there's another chap in that thread who is offering his live statements

happy trading :)

:)

Hello Kolka,

Nice to meet you.

I certainly understand where you are coming from. Mentorship though, in my mind, is about helping the trader develop into the trader they could and should be...based on their temperament etc. I know of very successful traders/mentors who have not been able to make successful traders out of some of their proteges, because of their personality, old trading habits (that they cannot let go) and other related issues. Habits and mindsets are challenging, deep-rooted issues that are extremely difficult to break. It takes persistence, discipline and a made up mind. That is not always easy.

I do not remember offering my services as a mentor, but I have made the comment that mentorship is an important part of the process of developing as a trader. An actual trading statement shows two things: first, that their method works (assuming they use it consistently) and secondly, that they have developed as a successful trader. To address the first issue, I try to post ahead of time what I think based on my analysis, which is what I use to trade. The second issue will always remain an individual thing. My personal development as a trader may not necessarily have the same effect of another for the reasons mentioned above.

I will try to go through the page you referred to in your message. There is alot of dialogue back and forth. Will try to follow it :). Glad to know that you are proud of your trading results. Keep it up!

Take care,

FX4Newbies

i think mentors should start with this:

"here are my live statements, this is the proof that i know what i'm talking about"

otherwise anyone is willing to be a mentor nowadays, and 1% in a million can actually trade. the rest offer mentorship as a way to make money, not to truly expand knowledge and mastery of trading"

you guys might be from the 1% im referring to, in which case please provide your live account statements as a kind gesture to everyone.

the proof = is always in the live account statements

and here are mine:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...s-dd-5-looking-investors-advice-new-post.html

and there's another chap in that thread who is offering his live statements

happy trading :)

:)

Hello Members, I have been dabbling in trading for about a year now and finally feel ready to take the learning curve hopefully to the next level. Gaining some access to fellow traders to discuss various terminologies used and technical info will help to assist me in this endeavor. I am a mid to long term investor in Mining and Oil companies mostly. I was giving this site to consider by a good friend who highly recommended it. Therefore, I look forward to my beginnings here and hope I may add to it as much as I receive.

;)

Welcome, Miss Tint. We hope you find our little suare insightful. There are lots of good threads, as I have found in my short time from being on this site. Someone has a thread called "Goldmine". I believe he specializes in the usage of the ptichfork. I have a thread called "Some of my trades and forecasts". My methodology is made up of the ichimoku cloud, stochastics, the 200 MA, and my proprietary S&R's.
I wish you well.

Hello Members, I have been dabbling in trading for about a year now and finally feel ready to take the learning curve hopefully to the next level. Gaining some access to fellow traders to discuss various terminologies used and technical info will help to assist me in this endeavor. I am a mid to long term investor in Mining and Oil companies mostly. I was giving this site to consider by a good friend who highly recommended it. Therefore, I look forward to my beginnings here and hope I may add to it as much as I receive.

;)

Hello Miss Tint,

Glad you have joined us. I do not trade the markets you do, but I use the Andrews' Pitchfork as my primary tool of anlaysis. It is excellent for any instrument and works on any time-frame. I have a thread here called Goldmine! Maybe you'd like to take a look.

Will be happy to discuss other trading concepts etc. and would love to learn more about the market you trade.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

;)

Hello all, I sure understand the skepticism in this market. There are a lot of people just trying to make money from the "get rich in forex" mentality.

I trade a fund where there are many traders involved so cant give individualized results. but, all trades made are recorded in real time, so you do not only get the result of the trade, but you get full explanations, trade preparation, and all thought processes going into executing the trade. past 4 years, everyday win or lose. not many providing this level of transparency.

Again I trade with an InterBank Chief Dealer of over 25 years. He is my mentor, and can be anyone elses that so choses. What is more is that anyone can access our past trades, and you also get a free trial period. So you will know I am what I say.

I would like to invite you (and anyone for that matter) to come trade with me. No sales, no pitch, just trade with me, free to you. This will allow you to feel what it is like to trade with a team of over 200 pro forex traders, led by a master dealer.

The truth is, its a shame there are so many scams out there, because there doesnt need to be. This is a tricky market, yes. But, consistency can be attained with the right discipline and coaching.

Our method is to show you a simple method to make 20 pips/day. If you can make 20pips/day at 2%risk management (conservative) you can multiply your account about 6 times/year (that's WITHOUT compounding) that's taking your winnings out every week. With 4% risk you can multiply about 12 times with 20 pips/day. If you are able to compound, the numbers are too ridiculous to mention what 20pips/day can make you.

here is a copy of the transcript of timestamped live trade calls from todays session including the chat from other traders on the traderoom, showing my mentor's trades, as well as showing you mine (Sam Shakespeare). remember my goal is to make you at least twenty, and train you how to do it your self. Today's session I banked well over 30 pips. here is the transcript.... you can trade with me live by going to forexmalibu.com

...good trades,
Sam

Attachments

• 6-15-10 chat.jpg
    6-15-10 chat.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 6-15-10 chat1.JPG
    6-15-10 chat1.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 207
hey shake,

can you post a summary of your live account (black out whatever you need to) for like last few months or something like that, so people can see performance?

Hello Kolka,

(Maybe you have the wrong forum...no shake here).

Anyway, clients that I will manage funds for get to see what you are asking for. Also, I am told that it is possible to generate phony live account statements...not implying that yours or anyone else's is fake...just what I have heard. If a set up that works ahead of time is not good enough for you, well there is nothing more that I can do.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

hey shake,

can you post a summary of your live account (black out whatever you need to) for like last few months or something like that, so people can see performance?

Hi all
i'm a private trader based in Canada and have been trading for over 2 years. I came across this website out of chance, so i thought I would sign up and see if I could meet some fellow traders to share the journey with, i'm starting to get board in the home office.

I have not really had the time to make contact with real traders in other parts of the globe. Fancy a talk or want to talk about the market etc..

H i Bernie, your thread caught my eye because i have another trader friend in Canada
who has since retired to start up a business his advice to me was to stay out of
the markets but I have chosen to ignore that and go at my own pace. Trading
really interests me although I see it as a long term achievement.

It would seem to be fully transparent, to simply post some of your trades under a thread the trader has started. There would be no denying that.
I noticed you post what you are looking at with your pitchfork. I psoted my trade from last night on the USD/CHF and when I closed it today. There is no denying I went to sleep and woke up to +77 pips. OTOH, there is no doubt that kiwi and aussie are taking the scenic route still. That kind of transparency and I guarantee you clients will come begging you to trade for them.

Hello Kolka,

(Maybe you have the wrong forum...no shake here).

Anyway, clients that I will manage funds for get to see what you are asking for. Also, I am told that it is possible to generate phony live account statements...not implying that yours or anyone else's is fake...just what I have heard. If a set up that works ahead of time is not good enough for you, well there is nothing more that I can do.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hello FX4Newbies, Sorry for the delay in response. I just returned home now to answer. Thank you very much for your kind welcome and the information you have supplied for me to view. Not sure what you mean when you say you use the "Andrew's Pitchfork" but this is where I start to learn; sounds interesting. I have been trading on the TSX for a year now and have managed to keep my shirt on my back but I am truly enjoying this learning field so much for various reasons it has added to my world, that I am looking forward to moving to the next learning level. Especially in this economic environment, I feel it even to be more important to be armed with good information in the line of trading. I will search out your Goldmine site and look forward to our future conversations. Would it be okay if I pulled on your shirt tales once in a while with a question or two?

Sincerely, Miss Tint:innocent:

Hello Miss Tint,

Glad you have joined us. I do not trade the markets you do, but I use the Andrews' Pitchfork as my primary tool of anlaysis. It is excellent for any instrument and works on any time-frame. I have a thread here called Goldmine! Maybe you'd like to take a look.

Will be happy to discuss other trading concepts etc. and would love to learn more about the market you trade.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hello Miss Tint,

No problem. We do have lives outside of trading :)

Will be happy to help with the basics as I have been posting. The Pitchfork is a very interesting tool, if you understand how it works. I think a few people are now becoming very interested.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a good night.

Hello FX4Newbies, Sorry for the delay in response. I just returned home now to answer. Thank you very much for your kind welcome and the information you have supplied for me to view. Not sure what you mean when you say you use the "Andrew's Pitchfork" but this is where I start to learn; sounds interesting. I have been trading on the TSX for a year now and have managed to keep my shirt on my back but I am truly enjoying this learning field so much for various reasons it has added to my world, that I am looking forward to moving to the next learning level. Especially in this economic environment, I feel it even to be more important to be armed with good information in the line of trading. I will search out your Goldmine site and look forward to our future conversations. Would it be okay if I pulled on your shirt tales once in a while with a question or two?

Sincerely, Miss Tint:innocent:

Hello There, just wanted to introduce myself and say that I have been observing your posts for bit now and the information you present is quite interesting and informative...looking forward to seeing what else in in store...

Regards...

Hi FXBeliever, I am very pleased to make your acquaintance. Are you sure though that you have the right person though. I do not believe I have posted anything of any value yet as I have been just asking questions up till now and still have plenty more where those came from. But since we are talking, tell me something about your trading experience. Perhaps we can help each other also.

Look forward to chatting with you.

Hello There, just wanted to introduce myself and say that I have been observing your posts for bit now and the information you present is quite interesting and informative...looking forward to seeing what else in in store...

Regards...