Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello All,
I'm just starting out. I hope to learn from the more experienced traders here. I'll be looking into the other parts of the forum soon. Thanks.

Hi all
i'm a private trader based in Canada and have been trading for over 2 years. I came across this website out of chance, so i thought I would sign up and see if I could meet some fellow traders to share the journey with, i'm starting to get board in the home office.

I have not really had the time to make contact with real traders in other parts of the globe. Fancy a talk or want to talk about the market etc..

Hello all:

Yup im a newbie as defined in this forum, but have been trading for awhile. Beginning in 2002 I created three proven and historically backtested intraday trading models, the (XYZ), to trade the SP500 Emini futures contract. My models do not trade frequently at all and i guess ive joined to try to get ideas about what others are doing....i'm always trying to learn

hello guys!
what can I say,I have been reading about the markets for about 3 years now as in strategy,m.managment and all. My interest is basically e-mini's which i'v been papertrading for a few weeks now.hope to learn alot and maybe help some.thanx.

Hi! my name is Alex. I`m a newbie but already have some forex experince and many many questions.

Hi,

I'm new at the forum, I'm a part time trader, but I like all aspects of financial markets.

I'm from Italy...

;)

Hello.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm sokurm, from Europe. I am not a trader at this point, but I'm interested in the study of market, mainly from an intellectual point of view. Maybe I'll get into trading later, but I want to proceed carefully.

As of now, my biggest concern is data. So I think I'll be most active in the data feed forum. see you there. Bye

Hi,

I am Jaydhesh from Sri lanka. Am trading forex for the last 3 months. At the beggining I used robots & they failed & now I am into day trading:)

Hi,

I am based in London, not traded myself but been within the industry for 5-6 years now looking after trading software and like. If there are any spread traders (not spread betting) looking for an edge give me a shout as might well have something that could well give you that extra tick!!!

Hi all,

I feel very lucky to come across this site in such early stages of my journey. Just started to study Forex trading a couple month ago, and opened a demo account with FXCM a couple weeks ago. After browsing on your site for a few days It's clear, that it is a long way to get to real money trading. I am not put off by this fact though. It is a scientific fact, that 10000 hours of practising required to become a master of any subject. So I am willing to work hard and smart to get there. Would be very interesting to hear from veterans about first steps and first experiences of their journeys.

Cheers :)

Hi there guys,

My name is Emma, I'm from South Afrcia. I work for a clearing and forwarding company in Durban, but want to get involved in the actual trading process itself.

Looking to meet people in the same industry and perhaps build long-lasting business relationships.

Hi Everybody!

I am a new member of this incredible forum.
I am a student and I am trying to get into the trading world.

I would like to improve my knowledge of this amazing world as well as contribute with my present and, I hope, future knowledge to this forum.

So, let's start the adventure!!!

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hi

Thanks for the invitation. I have used the forums to check on various schemes scams and scoundrels that I have encountered over the past few years whilst blundering my way through the maze of information on 4X and spread betting. I have to say that I have not found anything terribly enlightening nor for that matter anything terribly damning, libel laws being a restraint probably ; so I have not felt that I really had anything much to add to the comments already provided.

Regards - Teltone

Hi all... I am Oosar, easy word to say, ok... :)
Yes nice happy forum with generous support...
I am regular working guy, ex-mechanic who after heart issue can not hold that job anymore...
but will continue to live for while longer yet, before I get to go back to were I come from, I look forward to that time... were do I sign hahah
Untill then all is drama, so how to survive for now... ???
Yes I love my PC, and being 50+ with stable mentality, so says I, all imaginary expectations long gone... hahah
I have made my decision... I will become an At Home trader and start with FX... make money and write a book called The At Home Trader and make my rea money on the book... just joking ok..
So i have read lots of Sticky advice and old posts, and yes.. I think I can learn how to do...
Make a plan, have a strategy, continue to learn, be conservative, make friends with stoppers..
So yeah count me in, I give it a year or two to get the feel and 5 years from now I should be good at it, you would think.. God willing and Karma and Planets willing, and deservability index on my side...
I may have slim chance.. hahaha
Ok however slim , I will take, because I have no other options... hahah
Still got kids hanging out of back pocket, but only small start-up stake..
I notice x-forex offer mentorship and bonus 30 % start-up to play with... So I am seriously thinking to give myself to them, and continue to self educate thru Forum , like this... that is my plan.
You see so I have a plan allready... good boy Oosar and good luck to you all... :)
All help pespectfully appreciated...
2 cnts spent on Intro.

Last edited:
I'm josh from jakarta, indonesia,

i register here to learn any interesting materials from this wonderful forum to develop my trading skills,

my area is forex but in anomaly i prevoiusly learned from Stocks, options and indices
i still carry out my demo trading in mt4, but i will committed to trade live in few months later, hope can trading in living :)

my interest right now are Currencies BASKET TRADING SYSTEM

Thank you

Well, I pulled my money out of my 401k when I turned 59 1/2, figuring I could lose it as well as some #(*)!*& on Wall Street. I quickly decided to try daytrading, went from bad to great to bad, now I've righted the ship and I'm doing pretty well at present. The first 15 months left me with enough gain to pay the taxes for declaring the 401k as income.

I'm currently scouting for competent opinions on online trading operations. I have been with Scottrade, but their software started getting flaky in Jan. and I began questioning whether the executions were all they could be. I just went to Fidelity, but their charting and help are pretty abysmal, so I'm starting to look again.

I've never taken part in a forum, so I'm unsure of the correct protocols, etc. If someone tries to contact me and I don't respond, it's probably due to ignorance, so don't curse me too roundly, OK?