Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm Isaac. I need a personal Coach/Mentor in Forex.
I'm quite 'teachable' with medium experience in FX.
I look foward to hearing from anyone interested in taking up this challenge.
Thanks,
Isaac

hi i am cliff and i am also a new trader and i wish to developed more on my trading method and i wish everybody that is going to be my friend to help me

Hi all,

I am completeley new to trading, have read loads of threads on this forum and have found loads of useful information. Going to keep on reading before I start to trade, if anyone can give me any pointers as to what I should be learning first that would be great.

Good luck to everyone starting out.

Hi everyone, like most on this thread I’m new to trading also. I’m using eSignal and my focus for now maybe forever is spread trading on the FTSE.

I’m really impressed by the comprehensive reference material on this site, well done to those who put it together.

Dom

Hi my name is Steve, I have been trading a demo account for about a month. I have been researching charts etc for 1yr. I got in to trading by default, I had money with a financial adviser who lost it! Gave some money to a broker and they lost it! I thought I would try it myself and lose my own money!
I am looking forward to talking to others like myself as I am boring my wife to death.....

Steve

Hi everybody
I'm a new trader, very very green.. Have taken a stock trading class 2 months ago, but haven't really started yet..still surfing online, getting the info on diff brokerage firms.. I want to find a demo acc to trade stocks in the beginning, but having a hard time to find a good one..Anybody knows?? I'm also considering a switch to FX trading at some point.. Now I feel like being in a jungle without a compass..

julia :))

Hi my name is Steve, I have been trading a demo account for about a month. I have been researching charts etc for 1yr. I got in to trading by default, I had money with a financial adviser who lost it! Gave some money to a broker and they lost it! I thought I would try it myself and lose my own money!
I am looking forward to talking to others like myself as I am boring my wife to death.....

Steve

Hi Steve
What demo acc are you using and how good is it? I need one with candlestick charts

hank you
Julia

Good day,

My name is Arthur.
I trade FOREX for about 5 years. Currently doing with managed accounts at PFGBEST. (Have one PAMM account to introduce)
Came here to find people who are interested in managed accounts.
Doing quite well. A bit about PAMM: profit factor 1.51
Shortly I will introduce you more about it somewhere in FORUM.

Best wishes.

Hi All

I am new to the trading world. I am focusing on FOREX:)

I am looking forward to exchangin ideas and learning alot from this site.

Havea Good day!

G.E.

Hi All

Hope to get into forex as a newbie.

Last year I bought FX Educator (only got round to viewing it recently).

Am registered with a forex practice account (although no trades yet).

I intended using the Multiple Time Frames technique mentioned in the above DVD but wasn't able to find the Prior Support Level data the authors referred to as an entry point, on the practice platform. That was my first frustration.

Anyway - helloooooo

Hi to all of you,

I have been trading for a few years using Updata software which I am not to happy with.

I have had some success but having come accross this website by accident hopefully by learning from the other members, I can increase my knowledge and with a bit of luck my profits.

Cheers for now
Gareth

Hi, this is Tomjode. Just another newbie. I studied some of this stuff in school twenty years ago but right now I feel plumb ignorant! I've also dabbled in a few stocks with no great success. These options and futures have intrigued me for quite some time but i've got alot to learn. Considered some option and E-mini training with Todd Mitchell or R&S of Houston but I'm a bit hesitant to throw several thousand $$ out there for the mentoring programs.

I am a newbie here. I joined because I wanted to share some recommendation and analysis about forex and also I wanted to learn about commodities trading, I can see that there are some of them here.

You can follow some of my Recommendations in my blog HERE

Thanks,

Tutoy

Hello All,

I'm a MSC student studying Financial Markets and Information Systems at Londonmet University, Moorgate.

I have traded options in the past using optionsXpress and hope to learn a few things..

My Dissertation topic is "Did options traders anticipate the Credit Crunch"

I think some sophisticated investors did but not alot....

Hey everyone. I'm just a trader trying to connect with others and make a living doing what I love. I've posted one of my most intriguing strategies at http://www.capturingtheta.com, though I trade using numerous different methods. If you guys are interested in this one, I will post more!!!

Hello, just registered and I'm sure I'll many questions once I've had a chance to become familiar with the site. Looking forward to sharing and learning a few tricks from the old timers.

Thanks a bunch

LFS

Hell t2w Forum Members!

Post #1 for me! Looking forward to gaining knowledge and experience from each of you! My trading education has just begun, but I am a quick learner! Mainly, I will be day trading the Emini S&P 500 futures along w/other futures products. I also position trade equities and etfs in my retirement accounts.

Thanks - Lots more from me soon!

...right now, looking for a thread on margin requirements b/c I cannot believe the disparity between initial margin reqmnts from all futures brokers.