Introduce Yourself

moon9125

6 4
Hi guys,

It's Paras here I'm new to this community, and I'm already starting to like it.
Just introducing my self - I work in a company named Definedge we organise Market Analysis conferences to gather Fund Managers, Stock Brokers, Investment Bankers to share their ideologies and knowledge to help our Trading community.

From today onwards I will be a part of this enthusiastic community forum.

Thank you
Paras
Hello Paras Soni. how are you doing.

moon9125

6 4
Hey everyone, Rachel here!

i have been trading for about 16 months, and well Forex is not a hot topic of conversation with friends and family! So wanted to get involved in more discussion with like minded people to share experience and learn from others.

Looking forward to being here and developing my trading.

Rachel
Well rache, you couldnt have found a better place, MOONX will provide you with everything you wish for>

Reactions: RachelFX

walpants

8 4
haha all these matched bettors guess what i used to be one too!
i am so easily distracted rachel, i would start to learn a stratagy and then i would see something else and think that looked better than what i was doing so would try that, never really got anywhere in the end.

biggico

1 0
Hello!
My name is Andrew and I'm glad to become a part of trade2win community.
I'm working at Biggico - CPA Affiliate Network. We have a lot of trading offers so that's why I've taken an interest in trading! Feel free to check out:
Hope to get a lot of useful information about trading here and, probably, to find some people who are interested in affiliate marketing! :)
I think that the art of trading is available for everyone the only question is diligence!

Wishing luck for everyone who's learning to trade!

Last edited by a moderator:

RachelFX

21 10
haha all these matched bettors guess what i used to be one too!
i am so easily distracted rachel, i would start to learn a stratagy and then i would see something else and think that looked better than what i was doing so would try that, never really got anywhere in the end.
Have you found a strategy /style that suits you best now?
Ar you sticking to it?

sarahangius98

1 0
Hello everybody.

My name is Sarah Angius and I am new to trade2win. I just heard about this forum from my friend. I live in Luton, UK and I have a Law Background. I studied Law from Abertay University. I worked with different Law making organizations for more than 2 years. Currently working at [Link Removed]

Now I want to switch my field to International Trade Law. I am learning new concepts related to Trade Law that's why I joined this forum because it seems so interesting and helpful regarding trade. Hope I will get good learning from here.

I will visiting the chatrooms and forum topics daily from onwards

Good Luck everyone

Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:

hatemypips

315 11
Hello everybody.

My name is Sarah Angius and I am new to trade2win. I just heard about this forum from my friend. I live in Luton, UK and I have a Law Background. I studied Law from Abertay University. I worked with different Law making organizations for more than 2 years. Currently working at Car Accident Claims in UK.

Now I want to switch my field to International Trade Law. I am learning new concepts related to Trade Law that's why I joined this forum because it seems so interesting and helpful regarding trade. Hope I will get good learning from here.

I will visiting the chatrooms and forum topics daily from onwards

Good Luck everyone

Thankyou.
Glad to see educated members joining this forum, hope you will also share tips related your professional field, because your contribution should be especially valuable for us.