Introduce Yourself

Hey good to be here

I am willing to share here with everyone the knowledge i get and also take from you mostly... i definitely think it going to be a good exchange, like your next trades lol

mike72

1 0
I'm glad I joined, there are a lot of people here. Nice to meet you! I'm sure I will find a lot of useful tips here for earning with cryptocurrencies. Cheers from Rotterdam!

min6485

44 1
Hello traders I am new to Trade 2 win. I am looking forward to really learning a lot from this site one again Hello

min6485

44 1
Welcome, glad to have you aboard I recently join myself I am looking to new insights into trading.

jmmaponde

1 0
Hi People

My name is Jerry from Zimbabwe and have been practising on MT4 using a demo account for the past 3 months. I look forward wo learn a lot from you people and take my trading to the next level.

dragoneyes007

3 0
Greeting from Thailand

Hi All members,

My name is Pat from Thailand. I am FX newbie. I am interested in FX trading. I would like to learn how to trade FX and become one of the successful trader.

Pls adv and support.

Thank you.

Best rgds,

Pat

Investorito

2 0
Hi everybody, I've been trading for 3 years. Have had some up and downs but overall I have not made the turn yet, hope to learn a lot from this community.

twhiediana

1 0
My first touch

Hello Everybody,

Thanks to wellcoming me to join to this community.
I am here to know more about the FX Trading Strategy from the all experienced and respectful expert in the field.

I hope obtaining more tips 'n strategy to enable me apply for my trading plan.

Kindly Respects,