• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

Introduce Yourself

I am new to the forum withdrew some money from pension pot. Wanting get my money work hard for me. Hope I will be able to get some good tips and guidance from you all.

Lencho

hello everyone. I am not new to trading. However, i've not had much success in the past. I am now going to open another account and trade it the 'right way' . What i mean , is I have a trading plan and I have a trading process and plan to stick with it. In other words, It'll be more mechanical and not 'by the hip' trading as I used to trade. Part of this process is to have a trading buddy to collaborate with while trading via skype, for instance. Which is what , among other things, I hope to gain from being a member. My skype address is live:jfmtz11. Thanks

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Thanks Sharky. As others have posted this looks like a solid thread. I’ve been swing trading for the last ~10 years with good returns and consistent results. About a year ago I decided to transition to options, guess I got greedy after the influx of new retail investors doing well with them. After doing it on my own and losing most of my investment nest egg/side hustle stash I decided to join some forums and stop trying on my own. Hope to be able to contribute to this platform and help others in the process. We’re all in this together!!

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hi im William, I have been trading for few years, before i used to trade in stock but it has been pretty hectic with forex. yet fr the past few months my account has grown triple and im pretty proud of my skills.
I am looking for a prop firm to earn more than the capital I invest.
Kindly, suggest me some good prop firm's and their features if you have directly funded by one!

ChrisB72

Hi all,
Used to do a bit of trading a few years ago with varying degrees of success. Hope to get back into it again. Currently looking for info on how to trade FTSE100 from my location (Sweden).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks