Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello and thanks

Hi T2W,
I'm a complete newbie so i'll just be reading and learning for now. Thanks for creating this site as I've found some really useful info in the past couple of days.

CFD Newby looking for Tips...

:idea:
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi to all

Hi guys,
My name is Ivan and I'm writing from Italy.
I'm a newbie forex trader. Well not exactly. I've tried 2 or 3 years ago and lost some money (arround $1000).
I'm hoping to start again with success. Now I'm equipped with NinjaTrader & ForexCharts by eSignal.
For almost 3 weeks now I'm using NinjaTrader simulation account and just from 3 days or so I've started to win. It's all about head and emotions guys.
I'll be going on intraday trading.

I'm also planning, if everything goes well in next few months, to have this as my primary activity. Anyone is doing markets full time?

Thanks for the tip.

I've started building my plan (doing simulation and analyzing my errors).
I'll go on reading article on "Trading Plan Template" hoping for the best.

Hi,

I am a new member who has been trading forex for nearly 2 years. Have only started making money recently on trend trading and getting as much education on trading as as I can. Have bought many courses on the net however one has to decide on one's own tested strategy.
Have learned a lot about trading through making mistakes.
Trend suggest EUR/USD to hit 1.6000

Retnam

hi!

I'am french living and trading in France. English langage isn't easy for me to understand when i ear it but it's more easy when i read it. I trade since 20 years the french market and now i want to trade foreign markets. My method is quite simple. Nobody knows where the markets will go the most of the time, i don't worry about. I use stops very carefully to do the best money management. Each time i'm wrong, i exit immediately and i go in the way the market go. I know that is very dificult to earn money but I am convinced that is the only way to stay alive and active in the markets. In french there is not a lot of writings about markets and trading. The most of writings i have read are translated from american editions but at the end i finf all this litterature ( money management except) unuseless.

Hi all,
Just joined T2W and would like to say hi. I'am an aussie living in Hong Kong.
I mainly trade the Aussie market, but do sometimes dip into the euro markets.

have a good one all, and happy trading.

Hey guys,

Just joined Trade2Win today and wanted to introduce myself. Quick question for everyone-I am looking to purchase a trading platform but am torn between Omnitrader and Tradestation. Any and all input would be great! (y)

Thanks and I look forward to utilizing the site.

~John

Hi

I am a newbie using a simulation version of Ninja Trader and I am interested in E-mini scalping.

Hi thanks Sharkey for the welcome. Joined really since got fingers a little burned with Foolproof Forex. Started to question some of the info, with Louise Woof who got somewhat tetchy. Got worried when new Earlybird Trading came out as it had same testimonials as Earlybird Messaging, which Louise told me was somewhat different. Did speak to Nick Laight and he was more reasonable. Have been left feeling that I am the one who is at fault here, since trading 'is obviously not for me'. Your site has helped me realise that I need a lot more research. Not giving up, just licking my wounds.

Regards Sandi

Hi Sharky and gang,
Another newbie to the board and trading ! Been "studying" TA for last couple of years, now want to try it for real. I work full time so am thinking of spread trading the FTSE 100 futures for starters, unless anyone has any objections (or better advice !)
Be seeing you !
lean hogs

Hi,
Just wanted to say hello. I've been trading for about 8 years, gaining much more success over the past three years. I've just cut my regular job schedule down so I can trade 3 days a week in the e-minis. I am also interested in intermediate-term trades and am now starting to learn to apply options to both stocks and commodities. I look forward to the board.

Last edited:
Hello All

I am new to trading. I live in the U.S. and plan to daytrade stock on the NYSE. I would like to start off with a small amount of capital ($1,000 or $2,000 dollars). I also need a direct broker to trade. any suggestion? Do i need to have a mininum amount to open an account to trade stocks? or are there direct brokers that will let me sign up for $1,000 dollers? also I see several online companies that states they can give stock picks that will make money I know some of them are scams. but are there any companies that offer stock picks that are deemed pretty good. I been reading the basics here and they do help. any advise is welcomed. Thanks for the help.

Hi !

I'm from Austria, and here it is a little bit hard to find other daytraders in the FX market for discussing trading strategies.

thowi

Hi, My name is mike im just learning how to trade ive read a couple of books but im still lossed lol. i watch a few people on youtube who talk trading but im just learning for now. this looks like a cozy place to learn. Thanks in advance members!!!