Sticky Introduce Yourself

hi iam newly joined. searching for demo contest to make easy by winning . can you suggest a real trading contest which gives real cash reward. for best forex players

trade signal

Hi
I am a forex rooky, I open a mini account 4 weeks ago and got my first taste of trading last week making $20US profit in 2 days. I often read and hear stories of trade signals with generate 20 or more pips per day. Which is the best trade signal subscription website you could recommend.

[hi members
I am fifty four years old. I was born in Ireland , worked in England for many years. I enjoy watching all types of sport. I am new to all this but look forward to reading all the posts. Hopefully I will gleam some help and suplport, and learn to be a sucessfull small trader.

Thank you in advance
Oiney

bhubiz,

You might post in a forex forum with that question. Probably better to use the search function ... try contests perhaps.

rodger,

See my post a few above yours. You will find that most here believe that searching for someone else's signals is the sign of a beginner and that you will need to move along from there (see second link 38 steps) if you want to ever succeed consistently.

[hi nine

Thanks, just finding my feet. First time taking part in a forum, feel a bit green trying to get my head around everything.

Hi !

I just joined the group here and hope to contribute as much as I can . I am an Emini trader ( ER2 and YM ) and trade only with TA . I trade a one lot , use a 2% risk rule ( counting margin seperately ) including comms . Currently I am looking for insight regarding platforms for on the chart order execution I can interface with esignal . I use strategy runner and its okay but time frames are very limited . Hope to get to chat with you all and happy trading !

Hello Everybody, this is RH2 from india, glad to be a member of T2W...

Expecting to learn a lot from you guys and also contribute as much as i can..

Wishing you all the very best & Happy Trading.

rgds
RH2

Hi all. I'm a total n00b. I opened a demo account just for fun but who knows if I ever learn how to trade I might open a real one =)

I just don't know where to even start learning. Everything in the n00b's only thread even seems way above my head.

I'm a strategy game player who was looking for a more complex game and heard that you could open a "play" account for free and ATM that's what I'm up to. Just "playing" a strat.

Well I'm poking around looking for the game manual now.

Hi

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hello...I've been doing so much research....I think time pass me by...just finishing checking my last log in date....31-05-2006...wow! Just been fine tuning my system...even entered the championship 2007 EA MT4.....was fun ...place 33rd of the bunch...thanks to the pre-build expert advisor builder on line I was able to make an ea with one of my ideas..been interested in trading for over 5 years...with experience and dedication you will dictate your financial future(y)

Hello all :), i'm looking to get into trading i don't know where to start. I would like to work in the industry if possible but i know nathing about it.

If somebody could tell me the best ways to learn, it would be much i would be a great help.:)

I have no qualifications or experience. Many Thanks.:)

Hi all,
I found this site from the Tradestation forums. I traded some in the late 80's. Caught the S&P reversal on the first trading day of 1987, but couldn't keep it up.
Now I want to get back into trading with some new ideas. Hope to learn and offer a few insights here.
I would like to trade full time once I get the systems worked out and can prove to myself that some good trades are not just a fluke. Consistency is my goal.

Hi Nine,
Thanks, nice write up. Will stick to most of the suggestions .Shows the quality in T2w.Hope to contribute as time goes on.Need some help as regards alerts services to mobile phone in africa cause i still have a day job and i want to be alerted when my triggers are hit .Feeling proud to belong already.

thnx sharky
i just got it from ma best teacher :)
well, it looks like ma first step to join the forextainment..

Introduction

Hello all. New to the Trade2Win community and hope to learn a bunch from everyone. If anyone needs any advice or assistance regarding offshore structures through which to open brokerage accounts please let me know. Maybe I can give back something of worth for all of the good trading information I will learn on here.

Best,
Bobby (Sterling Offshore)

First step

Hi my name is Keith - I am retired & have been trading for 2 years with some sucess & some failure. I was at least breaking even or even in some profit until I got involved with Pacific Trader. I invested £20k with them, but fortunately got about £15k back when they went into administration. I am currentley seeking compensation thro the FSCS for losses incurred when my open positions were sold off - I'm not expecting much !

However I am still trading ( why ?? )

It will be interesting to exchange some experiences with others

Hello All,

I stumbled on to this forum when I was looking for information on how to read a level 2 screen. My only experience with trading is buy and hold very long term. Want to learn the other side of the coin.

Have a wonderful day!

Pharma holdings

Hi can anyone help with information re Pharma Holdings.Some very dear,elderly friends invested money in Argus Global who were then persuaded to invest in Pharma Holdings. They now realise that Argus was a scam but are convinced that their investment with Pharma Holdings is safe even though they have difficulty speaking to anyone connected there. I believe they had some contact with Mrs. Klapp some time ago who seems to have spun them quite a tale. I am concerned for my friends as they certainly do not have endless funds and they are seriously living in hope that things will come right. They are not on line so have no way of knowing. I recently got on to Fool.co.uk and was very distressed at the number of people in the same situation as my friends although I cannot find any details after November of last year. Any information on this subject would be gratefully received so that I can either put my friends out of their misery and worry or give them some good news and put their minds at rest.

Hello Guys, I have been DEMO trading for about a year and a half now and would like to be more serious and go pro by end of June or so. This I can achieve if I get the opportunity to rub minds with kind and understanding fellow traders. I trade on the FX market mainly but would also like to learn how to trade stocks, futures, S&P 500,options etc.

Thanks for taking your time to read my message.