Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi

This is Glo from Toronto Canada. I work as Network admin as full time employ. About Forex ,i have a little experience and I feel myself as baby in this market even after 2 yrs (ON n OFF).

I hope this forum site will help me to get going in Forex market smoothly.

Thanks Guys

Hello

My name is Andre I have been trading for the last year using oanda trading plaform but now I use metatrader4 with alpari as my broker on a demo account, the trading is up and down most of the time want to become a lot more consistent ,I would like to use elliot waves as a method can anybody let me have a elliot wave indicator.:?:They seem hard to find.

Hi i'm Steve, from Lancs England, i'm 21 going on 50;) ok its the other way round.
iv'e had a go at trading a few years back, read loads of books, bought a few crap courses, opened a acount at finspreads but nthing seemed to work then, so i just hit the holy grail trail again.
i wish i'd found this site then! Im a joiner in the building trade so want to find a system/strategy that is quite simple (because i'm thick lol) that i can use from 5pm gmt to compound and eventualy

:drunk::drunk:sorry hit the wrong button then and posted before iv'e finished
i want to start from scratch, so can you point me in the right direction, eg good simple system, charts, broker etc.
sorry for bad spelling, lack of punctuation etc but i'm just an old aging hippy biker :drunk:
cheers
Steve

thanks barjon, just had a quick look, plenty for me to get stuck into, but its bedtime for me.
goodnight and thanks again:sleep:

I am a chinese trader from several years ago.As we know china A stock have a best performance in the year 2007 and my money become 1.5 than the year2007 but i just leave college for a short time,my money is short .now i am intrerest in us stock ,could u to be my friend ,my msn is [email protected]

Hello!
I am Bob, 45, live in London. I am just learning FOREX. Never before I have been reading books about trading. I am really new to the trading sector and would like someone to recommend some easy reading books on FOREX or methods.

I have already read some of the strategies on Trade2win forum and found them very interesting. But still do not get what it means as lot of jargon and technical stuff.

Ciao! Good day!

Hi am Patrick.A newbie to forex.i need help on how best n the best strategy to trade any of these pairs in forex .gu,gj,eu.or any robot software or autotrade or expert advisor that ll help me to do so n make god profit .i ll appreciate it if anybody can link me or send me a strt or sotfware.thanks

Noob

Hi,
My name is Geoff and I live in Central Missouri. I've been trading off and on for about 3 years. I am simply here to try to sort through the information on the forums to help on my journey towards the light in this dark industry.

2 Many questiions for a newbie!

:cheesy: Hi All,

I’m Jono, 28 year old Marketing Exec from East London. I'm not ashamed to say I am just a beginner but have just always been interested in the financial markets and spread betting (trading).

Last week I finally decided to find out more about it and see if it’s something I can do. So am looking for more information really. Like books and information on how I can get started. Is Sharescope the best software, etc?

I went along to the Trader's University seminar which just fuelled my interest even more. But £3000 is a big ask so wanted to find out if any one else has gone through them and is it all worth it? Or, I guess more importantly, is it just another con?

Apologies for so many questions and if this is a more advanced trader’s site, but I'm hoping someone on T2W can give a little advice?

J.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there

Hi, I'm Sandip, 35, drilling engineer, living in Calgary for about (no aboot jokes...) 8years after stints India, Nepal, Dubai, Muscat, London chronologically.

First traded about 1.5yrs ago. Made over 400% (no typo there) in the first year....thought I was special. And got back to reality last year. Nice lesson - much needed too. Started with equities and fundamental analysis. Firing mostly from shoulders of paid newsletter writers in the commodity world mostly.

Then as reality bit, had to start doing my own research....started reading up on TA Mar 07. A revelation - couldn't put it down......

Now, strictly TA trader with a much humbler portfolio and an even humbler ego.

Diversifying into options on equities and commodity futures at this point. But very intrigued by the fact the TA seems to respond (at least my TA) very well to Forex (find it very true to trends rather than much more whipsaw in the equity world.)

Currently testing at least 4 systems (some semi mechanical), all based on momentum or swing trading ideas.

Tested AbleSys (not bad, much better on currencies rather than equities especially in today volatile equity markets), INO (interesting idea, not very convincing though), OmniTrader 2008 (almost similar to AbleSys, less black boxy but moving in that direction and allows a person of TA inclination to verify the scans).

Did not like eSignal or Telechart (for equities stockcharts does plenty especially with RealTime and my momentum based approach).

Still waiting for a really simple and efficient scanner (that will stop these opportunities that I keep losing to stop slipping by) and NOT requiring a PhD to learn and configure.

Anything away from the KISS principle is pointless.

Currently share trading ideas with 3 other like minded guys (in Calgary, Houston and Atlanta). Great ideas - hope to change them into winning patterns before I blow all my money.

Thanks for reading.

Hi-
Just by way of introduction, I have been reading and trading over the last 20 years. Unfortunately, other priorities (working, going to school, raising my son) have got in the way of a concerted effort to improve my trading skills. I am now at the point where I need to make my trading activities be more consistent and to contribute to my retirement goals. I have studied hundreds of trading systems, bought several trading software programs and enrolled in various newsletters (they are the worst waste of time). I have other views on time wasters but at this point I need to focus on what will work for me. I am glad to join this forum and I look forward to useful interactions.

rvj

hi
I need auto trading software that can give me a reliable profit.i ll appreciate it so much or any that can give me a clear signal to trade n make profit

Jryder says Hi

hi traders, im just getting used to trading online this seems really fun, ive found some great sites on the internet such as this one and i love the community.:clap:

HI
I am rajeev and new to trading. I have been fascinated by it for a long time but didn't have courage to jump in. I have made a start and will be on the board with querries very frequently.

rajeev

Hi Guys,

Been on these boards for a while. You will see my posts spread randomly. Been trading for about 20 months, so a relative newbie. Scalp FTSE and DOW via S/betting. Made some good trading friends from this site as well as picking up the knowledge (with my own hard work too) that has made me profitable at last !!:)

You will more than likely find me in the FTSE/DOW Private members thread posting trades live along with a few others. Great fun and some healthy competition to keep the mind focused.

One thing I have found on this site, don't be afraid to ask a question. No matter how dumb you think the question, I GUARANTEE you get an answer and 90% of the time it will be a GOOD Answer. Trust me I have asked my fair share of them, and answered a few too !!

Well good luck to everyone with their future trading endevours.

Hello!
I am Bob, 45, live in London. I am just learning FOREX. Never before I have been reading books about trading. I am really new to the trading sector and would like someone to recommend some easy reading books on FOREX or methods.

I have already read some of the strategies on Trade2win forum and found them very interesting. But still do not get what it means as lot of jargon and technical stuff.

Ciao! Good day!

OODLES Of books available. 90% are crap. From the library of books I have amassed since beginning trading I would recommend the following:

Reminiscences Of A Stock Operator - Jesse Livermore Story

Market Wizards -

New Market Wizards

Dummies Guide to Technical Analysis (IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TA this book takes you from the very basic, to the more complicated)

These are the four I recommend.