Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

Good Morning F,

I think you need to start "objectively" looking at the other side of the argument my good man.

You say your an expert scalper, yet are quite ambiguous in calls, and have openly admitted that you post some calls late, as you don't want to be an advisory service for the lazy, and that is your prerogative, but then you don't have a right to get angry if people start to question your "live calls".

I think you will agree that any "expert" you have met in your life has credentials to back their expertise up, and these you can check with due diligence, yet we see no proof of your achievements. Personally I care not if you can trade, do trade, or are just a senile old keyboard warrior looking to fill his days with things to do.

If you told me your wife is Demi Moore, I have no reason to dis-believe you, and would congratulate you, if you tell me your making £50K per day, again I will believe you, and congratulate you. Why, well it's because whether I believe you or not is not going to change any of my personal circumstances.

However if you told me your making £50k per day, and would like to teach me this method, for cost then I have the right to due my due diligence, even if you said your method was for free I would still like to see proof, as the biggest commodity I hate having wasted along with money is time.

Every time a valid question is put to you, you seem to deflect it with your past history, or that your not Mr. SB(it's safe to say all on here know your not), yet the valid question posed to you gets lost in swathes of posts.

You will have to agree that you started a thread with differences between retail, and commercial, and posted what you believed were facts, but turned out to be mere opinions when you were put right by commercial traders.

I feel you have started a thread, but are looking for a get out of gaol free card, as you don't really want to continue it, and so you say you've revealed your method, but in reality you have not. If you need any ideas on how to post a method, just look at Robsters post.

Then your last few posts have gone quite bizarre in the respect of paranoia, where you believe there's a conspiracy of people on here out there to get you, that may or not be the case but the one thing you need to remember is

THIS IS THE INTERNET FFS, not real life.

And I don't think people care if you get Crispin Odey let alone Sir Gissachance to fight for your honour, as that's not the crux of the issue.

Please don't roar like a Lion, yet when others roar back, turn into a meek victimised wounded lamb, wanting others to defend you, so you can escape without doing what you set out to do, as that's not a good trait to have.

I hope today since the markets are closed we can all get to see your method on this thread, and see how it helps others.

P.S. I hope you can decipher this post as not a personal dig, but advice on how you can make yourself more personable to others.

Best
John

I think the "enemy" here are not getting nervous - they need to put up or shut up now

The "old guard" are now reverting to total nonsense to try and score some "browny points"

Sorry guys - u now both look pathetic and just so others know - SCM even befriended me a few months ago

Why - I dont know ?

Now I do - he just does not believe I am who I am - and thinks I must be selling something or I am a previous multi nic rogue who has been banned before

Well on this one I will say point blank -

I will gladly pay you - who ever you are - £10000 - in cash if that was correct.

Similar if you still honestly believe you are correct - I am afraid this is really now getting slanderous

I therefore suggest you and Tar need to stop commenting now - and take legal advice

OR within 24 hrs make a full and unreserved apology

Sorry it as come to this - but its in your court now guys

I have to be "bothered" when you have "idiots" saying total untruths

With regret

Forexmospherian

First up calm down. I have absolutely not said anything slanderous I have actually been trying to help you by telling you how your postings look to othets here. I havent said you are a scammer only pointed out similarities in your postings to scammers past. I was friendlier to you to begin with but as your posts got more tyrannical I got more concerned.

So I repeat 'I have absolutely no idea if you are a scammer or not' I am merely pointing out similarities to previous scammers.

As I have said before if you are a real trader and all of these 'live calls' are being traded I wish you good luck. If you are a fantasist or a scammer then I really wish you would stop posting.

Tar called you out on what he said were dubious and ambiguous calls. You had the opportunity to post your fills and silence your doubters. As I said before this leads others to question why you didnt spend 30 seconds posting your fills. I am just saying how it looks to others.

GTTY

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Fox and all

This post on my methods will be finished as I said yesterday on the summary of where we are. All of my key material will be supplied free of charge - even though I then run the risk of real scammers or crooks copying and providing bogus backup summaries to support it - and then for them to try and sell it on and make a mint from the internet.

That is one of the reasons why I will not provide any of my personal proof - I really dont want it copied or used.

However - now once any other crook sees I am not frightened of getting legal - they might think twice - as they would have to pay my costs - and they would not be cheap.

MM and others I show are free to post their own material - and as we know they have done

That is their own private work - using the assistance I have given them live on the other thread.

I have no business or any personal relationship with MM or with any other member who want to learn more - they can in 3 or 5 yrs time - sell their own experience on if they want - but hopefully they will choose not to - and only put back or help other traders who are genuine retail traders - wanting to learn more and make money intraday trading.

I would prefer not to receive any half hearted apology from Tar or SCM - but instead find out who they and where they live - so my lawyers can formally write to them and warn them of the consequences of their liberous and slanderous talk

I am most offended and really annoyed at being called this Mr SB - and also at them both saying I am a scammer and basically a crook - trying to sign people up.

That is the part that I find totally offensive.

Just because they are wrong - should not be the reason for it to be forgotten about

I hope this makes sense to other members of this forum

But dont worry Mr Fox - I will be explaining more of my method and strategy - totally free on this thread during the next week

Meanwhile I will also by doing the other live thread and rubbing peoples noses in it - with my pre advanced live calls on - intraday short term trades ( not the scalps that only last 3- 5 mins) so that there is no question that I can make far superior trade calls most of all the other traders who are member to this forum

That is a big statement to say - but after I have been doing what I have been doing for the last 4 years - its a piece of cake ;-)

Finally - I will be not making any further comment to SCM or to Tar from now on - and I am sure they understand why

Best regards

F

PS - it is no good removing the offending posts regarding me being a crook or fraudster - I already have them screensaved

Last edited:
Forexmospher2290072 said:
I am most offended and really annoyed at being called this Mr SB - and also at them both saying I am a scammer and basically a crook - trying to sign people up.

That is the part that I find totally offensive.

I just said I dont know you are a scammer. Personally i dont think you are mr SB. I have merely pointed out how it looks to others. You are threatening me with legal action when I havent done anything wrong.

Sorry - John or Mr Fox - I just read you comments again

This is the internet - I agree

This is also - REAL LIFE - and so I disagree with you there

I am not on Face book - Twitter or any other main public forum - simply because it is full of trolls and sad life guys who have nothing better to do that start arguments and insult people

I am a full time retail FX trader - ( well if you call 25 -60 hrs a week fulltime - its seem nothing compared to real work in industry) - I chose a respectable well know established trading forum to join in and interact with similar like minded traders - and to debate etc and to share ideas

I find members like Dow Jones and Liquidity Validity - Shakone and even to some extent Random - all traders who contribute and make a difference- and are interesting

BUT - you then have the pboyles left over crowd - who really are just "spoilers"

They want to frighten any new members away - and then any member who stays - try and discredit or basically let them know the T2W staff and admin guys are no good and really this site is just a joke.

Its bound to happen when a forum allows to much free speech - without really coming down hard on continual offenders - who really just want to create disorder and be anti establishment

For all I know Mr Fox - you might be another member with a dubious past - and are just waiting to get the final tips etc on my - free method etc - to then look at selling it on elsewhere

Whilst I dont think you are - obviously others think differently still

Thats why I need to finally put to bed that i am a former multi nic crook or fraudster - and also let other guys out there know - I am NO WAY selling anything

Regards

F

I thought your real name is : "Forexmospherian" ?

;)

If I was as good as you mopho I'd be out in the Bentley or chucking some coin out for the peasants why you come on this suite of forums spreading the madness and now throwing threats of legal action is beyond me.
If you're not a vendor and not looking to gain financially whytf do you bother?
One thing that baffles my low iq is that you've yet to fire up a statement that will shut all these fuggas up and make em believers like me, with your ego twice the size Doombergs ballbag it baffles me even moar, I'm a bit of a dunce though so if you explain it slowly i might just geddit.

For what it's worth I just think you're a bit of a nutty old Walt who needs a some therapy similar to myself:D
I live in a dustbin next to big birds house just off of Sesame Street if your bigshots need an address.

300px-Oscar_the_Grouch_3.jpg

I just said I dont know you are a scammer. Personally i dont think you are mr SB. I have merely pointed out how it looks to others. You are threatening me with legal action when I havent done anything wrong.

legal action for defamation of character presupposes that ones reputation was in fact wronged.
In this case you have absolutely nothing to worry about mate as there is no reputation to consider here. Had he produced a statement verifying any of his claims, then potentially there might be a reputation.
You can call him whatever you like as there is no proof to the contrary, his legal team will of course back this up.

If I was as good as you mopho I'd be out in the Bentley or chucking some coin out for the peasants why you come on this suite of forums spreading the madness and now throwing threats of legal action is beyond me.
If you're not a vendor and not looking to gain financially whytf do you bother?
One thing that baffles my low iq is that you've yet to fire up a statement that will shut all these fuggas up and make em believers like me, with your ego twice the size Doombergs ballbag it baffles me even moar, I'm a bit of a dunce though so if you explain it slowly i might just geddit.

For what it's worth I just think you're a bit of a nutty old Walt who needs a some therapy similar to myself:D
I live in a dustbin next to big birds house just off of Sesame Street if your bigshots need an address.

300px-Oscar_the_Grouch_3.jpg

Hi PLDB

Got to admit - never owned a Bentley - was put off by too many footballers having them and the depreciation figures on them

Two of my buddies who live near me in LA - no - not in the USA but in Sutton Coldfield west midlands ( LA - Little Aston) have had them during the last 10 years - both paid over £100K - and one only got £45k in part x. Now losing over 70K with fuel and service costs in under 3 yrs is serious wedge - so not for an ex accountant - I actually gained on one of the Porsche I had 15 yrs ago - before I became an "old sod" :)

I have got to also admit - you PLDB - you are just too likeable to fall out with

You are extremely funny - so very talented and more than likely a member of Mensa.

Others might copy - but you are the real deal as far as I am concerned

OK - you now might say that shows I am going round the bend - but i know talent when I see it - and your's is special (y)

Regards

F

Last edited:
legal action for defamation of character presupposes that ones reputation was in fact wronged.
In this case you have absolutely nothing to worry about mate as there is no reputation to consider here. Had he produced a statement verifying any of his claims, then potentially there might be a reputation.
You can call him whatever you like as there is no proof to the contrary, his legal team will of course back this up.

Yes it just frustrates me that someone is so threatening when i havent actually called him a scammer. All I did was point out how it looked to other people. i remember how wall street 1928 was caught when someone pointed out you couldnt take 'half off' of a 3 contract position. It was a very similar situation to the current one. Note i am not saying foremofo is a scammer just that there are similarities between his postings and othets we have seen in the past. Does that mean he is a scammer? No.

Totally wrong Malaguti

I am being called a crook and a fraudster and associated with other proven dubious people - such as this infamous Mr SB

That is the damaging part - still linking me to that guy or similar guys who do similar things.

Then furthermore after denying it many times during the last 3 months I give them the time to apologise

They chose not to - so that is confirmation of their beliefs about me

That is damaging

A lawyer will ask them to retract the statement or statements that are implying the same.

There as not been several case in the last few years were this point as now been clarified.

Regards

F

Last edited:
If the moderators or admin would like me to start a new post with regards to the rest of my fx trading methods - I gladly will - and I don't want any member to think I am trying to get out of it

Similar if you would prefer all the non related stuff to be deleted - that is also fine by me - you carry on - i have my own screenshots

Either way i would just like to carry on telling other members about my methods of intraday FX trading and then when finished - it can then be debated or pulled apart by others

thank you

Regards

F

You are the one who keeps going off-topic , seriously ...