Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

Dear Forexmospherian,
Thank you so very much. I had been trying to pin point trend, counter trend entries and trend re-entries for years. This is a very intelligent concept to identify easily. The only draw back on MT4 is LR freezes frequently and requires refreshing. I like the MT4 window than CT trader which is clatter. MT4 gives you to make add on like trend line, time window (as your core findings) easily. I was even trying to create a rainbow with your concept to visualize easily. But as you said TEMA may not give me what LR pin points. What other FX software is better utilized in this. I appreciate for your follow ups.
Eyasu

Hi Eyasu

I prefer the ctrader set up - but not on MT4 - I don't like the time intervals etc and the accuracy off the MT4 platform

I used to use Intellicharts Pro - they cost $100 a month but had LR's on and many other nice features - and you could then connect them to different broker feeds

I have never tried Ninja Trader FX charts and been quite happy to use other ECN broker plaforms that have LR's on them

I am not into all the various software available etc other than the main ones we all might be aware of - so on that side cannot really assist you any more

Regards

F

Hi Eyasu

I prefer the ctrader set up - but not on MT4 - I don't like the time intervals etc and the accuracy off the MT4 platform

I used to use Intellicharts Pro - they cost $100 a month but had LR's on and many other nice features - and you could then connect them to different broker feeds

I have never tried Ninja Trader FX charts and been quite happy to use other ECN broker plaforms that have LR's on them

I am not into all the various software available etc other than the main ones we all might be aware of - so on that side cannot really assist you any more

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,
Thank you. I will get back to my Ctrader. I like the way you see the market through your lens of LR like a river flow in three divisions of three LRs each, large, medium and small rivers or waves. The small for entry the medium for counter trend and the large for trend tactics. I learn a lot from the discussions you had with one of the intelligent and articulated person TheRumpledOne. Your discussions made it easy for me to try to grasp the concept and the basics. I was trading using NVP's instrument who is one of the generous person I have ever seen who gave his FX-Correlator free like yourself. But now I have got the missing link from yours. I have grasped the LR part and wanted to go in depth to have more light on the supporting components. I devour what is in your two forum

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...linear-regression-indicator-over-8-years.html

Do you have other links where you spoke on some components and tactics you mentioned, like time window, trend lines, support and resistance etc.
Thank you for your help once again.
Eyasu

Dear Forexmospherian,
Thank you. I will get back to my Ctrader. I like the way you see the market through your lens of LR like a river flow in three divisions of three LRs each, large, medium and small rivers or waves. The small for entry the medium for counter trend and the large for trend tactics. I learn a lot from the discussions you had with one of the intelligent and articulated person TheRumpledOne. Your discussions made it easy for me to try to grasp the concept and the basics. I was trading using NVP's instrument who is one of the generous person I have ever seen who gave his FX-Correlator free like yourself. But now I have got the missing link from yours. I have grasped the LR part and wanted to go in depth to have more light on the supporting components. I devour what is in your two forum

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...linear-regression-indicator-over-8-years.html

Do you have other links where you spoke on some components and tactics you mentioned, like time window, trend lines, support and resistance etc.
Thank you for your help once again.
Eyasu

Hi Eyasu

The main 3 threads prior to my latest one -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...fx-intraday-trading-f-co-468.html#post2665768

Are as followers

208134d1449232205-intraday-trading-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-forexmospherian-other-threads-t2w.png

I do cover time windows and key times in the devil in the detail thread as well

PS

Nearly forgot this one - now with nearly one and a quarter million views ( that surprised me)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

Attachments

• Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,987
Last edited:
Hi Eyasu

The main 3 threads prior to my latest one -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...fx-intraday-trading-f-co-468.html#post2665768

Are as followers

208134d1449232205-intraday-trading-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-forexmospherian-other-threads-t2w.png

I do cover time windows and key times in the devil in the detail thread as well

PS

Nearly forgot this one - now with nearly one and a quarter million views ( that surprised me)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

Dear Forexmospherian,
Thank you so much. I read and glean on them. So much goldmine. Now let me come to the basics, I setup the LRs like this
15, 25, 45, 95, 115, 180, 285, 500, 900
I read in in one of the forum you mentioned about this
10 - 16 - 27 - 60 - 80 - 105 - 240 - 300 - 450
which one is the latest, is there any other?

About the the first 3 LRs NVP mentioned he uses 9,18,37 on his mt4
Any suggestion? my ctrader is with ic markets and mt4 with 0anda.

Since I am fond of Fibonacci and frequent user I setup out of curiosity 13,21,34/89,144,233/377,610,987 then I left it as I thought it is not for me to invent the wheel.
I am bracing my self to do this venture starting this week and I will let you know my progress if you don't mine.
Thank you
Eyasu

Last edited:
Dear Forexmospherian and MajorMagnuM,

I am so exited of LR forex trading systems. It is an eye opening for me. Though I have a long walk to go deep into the components I trade this week strictly following the rules. I have traded on two live accounts of small amount because I don't like demo when it comes into real learning.

On both accounts I traded 19 trades on each. On the first account 7 negative and 12 positive pip wise. On the second account 6 negative and 13 positive. Dollar wise I am negative on both accounts because I breached the rules by holding loosing trades too much because of past experiences of holding loosing trades habit. If you were wondering it is genuine I can send a copy of my accounts. Good for a starter just by gleaning what it is written on all forums. Thank you so very much. I will move on.
Eyasu

Dear Forexmospherian and MajorMagnuM,

I am so exited of LR forex trading systems. It is an eye opening for me. Though I have a long walk to go deep into the components I trade this week strictly following the rules. I have traded on two live accounts of small amount because I don't like demo when it comes into real learning.

On both accounts I traded 19 trades on each. On the first account 7 negative and 12 positive pip wise. On the second account 6 negative and 13 positive. Dollar wise I am negative on both accounts because I breached the rules by holding loosing trades too much because of past experiences of holding loosing trades habit. If you were wondering it is genuine I can send a copy of my accounts. Good for a starter just by gleaning what it is written on all forums. Thank you so very much. I will move on.
Eyasu

Hi Eyasu

Glad you have been excited by my LR and time window method.

I will say it not easy or simple - if there was a really simple and easy method to trade FX then maybe 80%+ would not not continually lose.

With regards to LR setting - it really does depend a lot on the 1 min broker charts you use - as both MM and myself have had to use different setting - even when we have been using the same broker - you need to fine tune the 9 LRs to see which work the best for you - but look similar to my settings I share most days on the other thread.

Whats is interesting is nobody can become really accomplished within say just 2 or 3 months. It will part time easy take you 4 to 6 months maybe more to become fairly competent and start to understand all the set ups and price structure bias etc - as well as becoming good at getting you scalp entry timings on the mark.

Check out Sun's thread - My journey to consistency - she has been now over 3 months trying my method with various ups and downs - but I think is now starting to understand and find a bit of consistency just before she went live over the last 2 weeks.

I think you are correct to trade with a live small account rather than demo - to understand your own emotions and feelings more when under pressure - but realise you will need easily 500 to 1000 trades to be able to really review your results - as anything under 100 really is too small a sample being easy possible in just a few weeks - and of course during that time - the market could be really kind and easy - or a real pig - so it might not be truely representative.

I have had a really good week again - with another cracking Friday. Please don't expect my kind of results until you have mastered everything involved and maybe then its still 5 yrs down the road if part time - just a couple though if you can do a 4 -6 hr+ x 5 day week and are basically full time.

Look forward to hearing about your new trading journey and feel free to come and join me on my master class trading journal

All the best

F

Hi Eyasu

Glad you have been excited by my LR and time window method.

I will say it not easy or simple - if there was a really simple and easy method to trade FX then maybe 80%+ would not not continually lose.

With regards to LR setting - it really does depend a lot on the 1 min broker charts you use - as both MM and myself have had to use different setting - even when we have been using the same broker - you need to fine tune the 9 LRs to see which work the best for you - but look similar to my settings I share most days on the other thread.

Whats is interesting is nobody can become really accomplished within say just 2 or 3 months. It will part time easy take you 4 to 6 months maybe more to become fairly competent and start to understand all the set ups and price structure bias etc - as well as becoming good at getting you scalp entry timings on the mark.

Check out Sun's thread - My journey to consistency - she has been now over 3 months trying my method with various ups and downs - but I think is now starting to understand and find a bit of consistency just before she went live over the last 2 weeks.

I think you are correct to trade with a live small account rather than demo - to understand your own emotions and feelings more when under pressure - but realise you will need easily 500 to 1000 trades to be able to really review your results - as anything under 100 really is too small a sample being easy possible in just a few weeks - and of course during that time - the market could be really kind and easy - or a real pig - so it might not be truely representative.

I have had a really good week again - with another cracking Friday. Please don't expect my kind of results until you have mastered everything involved and maybe then its still 5 yrs down the road if part time - just a couple though if you can do a 4 -6 hr+ x 5 day week and are basically full time.

Look forward to hearing about your new trading journey and feel free to come and join me on my master class trading journal

All the best

F

Dear Forexmospherian,
Indeed it is not easy and simple. Yes I am glad it is not, for it is not programmable and very hard to automate and in that it is invisible for broker manipulation as it is too hard to imagine when, how and where your next move will be. Thank you for your warning not to have false impression and hype. Fortunately I have got a very good Christmas gift I have ever received except my wife. Thank you again.

Indeed I will join you in the other forum. But I don't want to bombard you with basic setup questions over there which you have been answering many times to so many people. I read the forum of the fortunate Sun who have got an opportunity of being mentored which one gets it once in a lifetime who was struggling and I am glad she did not quit.

I am using the second LR setups from 10-450 instead of 15-900 for quick response as I understand it from http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...near-regression-indicator-over-8-years-2.html. If there is any recent new setups I kindly ask you to jot me a sentence about it.

I know I have a long way to walk but I try to shorten the learning curve. I like your quotation "you can not buy an experience but you can shorten the time to get there." Thank you once again.
Eyasu

Last edited:
Hi FxM,
I have to be in your contact list to post in the master class live. You post today this image. How many LRs are in there please? I want to setup it up. Thank you

Attachments

• EU - 151215 PM 2.png
    EU - 151215 PM 2.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 397
Hi FxM,
I have to be in your contact list to post in the master class live. You post today this image. How many LRs are in there please? I want to setup it up. Thank you

Hi eyasu

need you to make a friends request and then I can get you on the main trading journal - atm you are not down on list so can message me there.

Yes I have downloaded Window's 10 on another laptop - not my trading computers and trying slightly different set ups etc

I think there is 13 on that set up - normally 9 or 10 are adequate - but I do try 2 others at different setting to see if they also can assist

By all means try and copy it - no Lr Setting is over 500 and the quickest is just 8.

Today Sun added a 620 or 640 on to her chart as the 450 -500 one was not following correctly - remember every broker platforms is different in some ways and so there is no "one fit " fits and copies exactly.

I have my reading correctly as I have tested so many LR settings over the last 9 yrs and therefore I know when they are properly in sync. All you can try and do is replicate on a 1 min chart and copy this week off a few of my FX pair set ups off the EU or GU.

I do use then the same settings on all the 8 + pairs I cover and can trade - if not every week - as normally I stick to only trading 3 to 5 pairs a day atm - and scalping only up to 3 pairs maximum.

Regards

F

Hi eyasu

need you to make a friends request and then I can get you on the main trading journal - atm you are not down on list so can message me there.

Yes I have downloaded Window's 10 on another laptop - not my trading computers and trying slightly different set ups etc

I think there is 13 on that set up - normally 9 or 10 are adequate - but I do try 2 others at different setting to see if they also can assist

By all means try and copy it - no Lr Setting is over 500 and the quickest is just 8.

Today Sun added a 620 or 640 on to her chart as the 450 -500 one was not following correctly - remember every broker platforms is different in some ways and so there is no "one fit " fits and copies exactly.

I have my reading correctly as I have tested so many LR settings over the last 9 yrs and therefore I know when they are properly in sync. All you can try and do is replicate on a 1 min chart and copy this week off a few of my FX pair set ups off the EU or GU.

I do use then the same settings on all the 8 + pairs I cover and can trade - if not every week - as normally I stick to only trading 3 to 5 pairs a day atm - and scalping only up to 3 pairs maximum.

Regards

F

Hi FxM, I hope you had a good week end. Last week I did not trade much, I was playing with the setups and study price movement in terms of LRs. On all my few trades it was all positive. I send a friendly request to join the other forum, did you get one. Thank you.
E

Many thanks for your help, for your efforts!

Hello F,

I just want to thank your constant support and openness for us, other – not so experienced – traders.
I very much appreciate that.

I’ve just finished reading this thread.
I suppose most of your method is covered here in detail, even so some questions regarding some parts of your method came to my mind, however, I can see that there are some other threads where I might be able to find the answers, so I continue to read those threads too, and after that I might ask you about a few things, if you don’t mind.

All the best,
Many thanks for your continuous efforts,

Arpad