Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about a vendor being allowed to post all the time on Trade 2 Wins most viewed thread.

Hi Oscar

Its not most viewed though - many over 1 and half million + although they took many years to get there

As you know - i am no vendor - dont sell anything connected with FX trading - although asked to all the while

I only do it because full time intraday is so boring when you get a consistency going and you do need interaction etc etc

Plus the fact i keep learning more every few months of this Forum

Good Trading

Regards

F

My typing speed is nearly as quick as MM's scalping now lol

back in again

Attachments

• gb.jpg
    gb.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 89
I said to MM the other day on this thread - you need to lose more - otherwise you dont push yourself enough

i know he loves a 90% + win rate - which is great - but he might make more money at 75-85% win rate and catch a few more scalps making him more money than the 2 -5 pips he loses on his bad scalps

Hi Oscar

Its not most viewed though - many over 1 and half million + although they took many years to get there

As you know - i am no vendor - dont sell anything connected with FX trading - although asked to all the while

I only do it because full time intraday is so boring when you get a consistency going and you do need interaction etc etc

Plus the fact i keep learning more every few months of this Forum

Good Trading

Regards

F

My typing speed is nearly as quick as MM's scalping now lol

He was talking about NVP .

You keep saying that you are not selling anything , but your master Sir G was touting in this thread "classified information" only available to "authorized traders" through "normal channels" ! Whatever that means ...

Notice MM was up at 3 am - and trading ?

Normally I try and switch off after 5 00 pm and then checks any anything between 10 and 11 pm before I go to bed

Any trades left overnight on part stakes have stops in profits - so really no worries unless I am gapped - but that's rare I find.

I need at least 5 hrs sleep a night - I prefer 6 -7 hrs and 7 -9 hrs at weekends

When you get older - you just dont need your 8 -10 hrs sleep every night - but you do need quality sleep to perform

was ex dental= pain= no sleep! ROOT CANAL FUN

He was talking about NVP .

You keep saying you are not selling anything , but your master Sir G was touting in this thread "classified information" only available to authorized traders through normal channels ! Whatever that means ...

I think you know Sir G only gives out his classified info to the "good guys" as he puts it

ie the open minded - free thinking genuine traders

He does not like dissers - although he does maybe court them - so he thinks you should not freely share with the unconvinced

I think you know Sir G only gives out his classified info to the "good guys" as he puts it

ie the open minded - free thinking genuine traders

He does not like dissers - although he does maybe court them - so he thinks you should not freely share with the unconvinced

Oh really , then why share it for 2 hours as a bait ?!

Dear Forexmospherian,

Great trading again today by you and some wonderful charts by all.

Will be posting some Classified information about T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. which can be seen within the following; The snapshot will be removed in under 2 hours but is still live for A.T.'s. via the normal channels.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

EU

10 09 AM

Not dropped under 85 and trying to turn up again

Need under 85 and 81 to sell more -- above 91 a scalp buy for now but needs over 1307 and 1314 for more new scalp buys

I like Sir G's posts, they're funny as hell. The dissers are so slow, they haven't actually realised he's taking the mik out them directly. ROFLMAO.

F

Tar has a point, you are constantly bullying others with your superiority claim, you should not do that, it makes you look little and that it is not a gentleman trait.

Maybe you do not see it from where you stand (maybe you have build a defence mechanism to the many criticisms, I am not sure, what I am sure is that you are in it) but from here it does look a bit off.

Beside in many peoples eyes you have not proven you are not part of the losing group, yes you can use the word hater and jealous in your defence but still....

Personally I think your ego has driven you out of the boat, you started with a little lie which has ended into a huge bubble and you cannot get back from it, which is the main reason why you would not show me an historical chart, it will confirm that you are not making the 50 pips a day that you daily propagated or your way of counting pips is just a personal perception as it is your own perception of live call trade, you know if you do it people here will slaughter you on that.

Lies are like that, they get bigger and bigger until they blow....

If I was you I will be more honest with people about what you can do, there is not shame in being honest....

Only my view in trying to have a fair discussion about the all thing..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.