Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you are lying here ?! Stop lying .

Here's the post #12076 , i didn't collect or cut and paste :

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-1510.html#post2291226

Tar

Think what you are saying now and think about your argument - as I can see you are getting riled and very emotional.

You are basically arguing with a retail Fx scalping experts - OK

You main argument is based on my comments of March 4th 2013 early morning session

As you have quoted and seem frustrated about I made a comment that above 6667 the GU is bullish and that at 83 and 86 - you make scalp buys - Yes ??

i have also comments you can sell down from 74 and 72 - and seem confused - but probably realise now the other comment brings clarity - ie scalp buy over 83 and 86 - and only scalp sell under 74 and 72.

Well what happened ??

Please check on a chart - but not a 4 hr one - a 1- 15 min chart

Price did not go under 72 - OK - It did just go slightly under 74 to 736 - so lets give you any benfit of any doubt - and say you took a loss of maximum 5 pips

I am sure you know my stops by now ?

BUT - Here;s the big but

Price did go to 83 and then 86 - and it was a scalp buy

Price did not retrace and went up then in the next 50 mins or so to 6716 - ie whats that 33 pips from 83 and 30 pips from 86?

Ok - normal traders are not going to get 100% of that rally - lets say they only get 50 -60% ie 15 to maximum 20 pips profit.

Now - lets deduct what then as happened if you did take a scalp sell before 72 - so 5 pips of 15 -20 pip profit - and you have 10 -15 pip profit off 2 trades - one a clear nice profit - the other a loss if you jumped in to early at 74 rather than under 72.

So going back to my 2 comments - ie whether 17 or 19 mins apart - thats irrelevant and it could have been 19 mins on the T2W time copy - and only 17 mins from when I typed the first comment

But my main comments stand - and anyone who understands scalping - and does not have 4 - 7 pip spreads as you seem to have would have made money.

Problem is - - these comments are for my assistance - and so as long as they work for me - I am happy.

The fact that any FX comment or forecast I might ever make will never ever work for you - ought to tell you something.

Why don't you carry on and chose say 50 comments at random - no - not 50 comments out of 5000+ that favour your argument - ie I am a fraud and cannot trade and am a dodgy vendor who gets every trade wrong - and they all in hindsight etc etc - lol - what a joke

I think if you did chose 50 totally at random - even you would have made some money using my expertise - :LOL:

Please carry on - and please don't get yourself so worked up (y)

Regards

F

PS - as you might also notice - above 83 and 86 -price did not go back down to entry - so would not be stopped out- and check out EJ on this last Thursday with my scalp sell at 141 79 - after a 7O pip fall did it ever go back over my entry - no not even by 1 pip - you really don't understand how I trade - but surely you have had good opportunity too as i have always tried to accommodate your total hate and frustration of me and my methods

Last edited:
You are basically arguing with a retail Fx scalping experts - OK

:LOL:
Who says that about themselves? haha

Anyway, all of this could be avoided with proper calls like those in other threads.
Such calls leave little doubt about ones ability.

You say you don't want to be an alert service(fine), but then why make
(your version) of calls at all? And then alert us as to when you're taking your 'profits'? Maybe just blog using microsoft Word?

I'm not having a go at you, but you really don't seem to have understood everyone's concerns that have been made over and over?

It's nothing to do with having to refresh the page every 30 seconds etc as you keep saying. There's already a timestamp and you can see when a post has been edited, so it doesn't matter.

trade call example: Long here at xxxx - 5 tick stop.
5mins later: out here at xxxx for + 15ticks

Maybe next week F, would it be possible to change some of your wording as Tim suggests ?

i.e. could "Scalp buy at x-price" become scalp bought at x-price ? and scalp sell become scalp sold ? Then you could add in your t/p or stopped out levels.

This would clear up any confusion that you actually took the trade, or, you were just advising that these levels would possibly be good entry/exit points.

Just a thought (y)

FOMO , you keep changing the topic , you didn't answer the question , why you lied ?

I appreciate MM tried to point out how you were wrong again - but you have replied with copies out of context - ie they were different time periods on the day - ie maybe 30 mins or 60 mins apart.

So you have then basically joined them up trying to make a mockery out of my comments.

Normal dissing rubbish by someone who is clutching at straws and trying to find anything - even quoting out of time contexts to try and get you case over.

Its a waste of time - and surely you know it - I don't guess or come up with any old prices etc etc.

A couple of serious questions - I have not asked you Tar - do you trade?- and if so what instruments - and the most important are you profitable ??

Regards

F

Last edited:
Hi Lexcorp / Mike

What you have suggested is basically what I do - and it works fine if the scalp last 15 min plus

But when you a few follows - who see the entry - and then after 3 mins it not working - and I or even MM who does similar - exit the scalp with either say plus 2 or minus 2 pips - if that second comment is not seen my another member following - because he does not refresh the page - and hes sees it 3 -5 mins later (or even later than that in busy periods with new pages) and price is 8 pips in the wrong direction - he will be upset and frustrated - especially if he was using a 10 pip stop .

That the main problem

To overcome this now - I try and keep my small scalps to myself - ie 1- 5 pip stuff and then make comments in advance about scalp buying or selling at a level as long as it happens in a time window.

An excellent example happened Thursday - i had been scalp buying the EJ but wanted to sell it around the 141 58 -63 area - ie around 141 60 - but it carried on up and then stopped at 141 80 and i scalp sold at 79 - which was a great call

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-1915.html

comment 15320 - scalp sell under 79

Regards

F

EJ - now at 79

PA as changed and my 3 quick Lrs going over price - still need under 70 and 66 to confirm holding scalp sells - but for now under 79 is a scalp sell

FOMO , you keep changing the topic , you didn't answer the question , why you lied ?

i am not changing the topic with regards to GU comments you have picked on

i am also not lying - when i say it was taken out of context as with 17 -19 mins as you have agreed - it was then clarified.

Surely now you can see the comments was correct - over 83 and 86 - scalp buys and price went up over 30+ pips

That is the basis of scalping - chosing price areas where maybe 3-7 pips either way result in additional trades and additional wins

As it also proved - you could have also scalp sold under 82 - but only to 74 - you then needed under 72 and lower for more scalp sells - as the comment said ??

I really dont know what we are arguing about - as you say i pick numbers out of thin air - whereas the one we investigate further is within 1 pip of accuracy for either scalp buys or sells

Can you not see that ?????

Regards

F

PS - that first copy comments should have gone in previous comment on my EJ call on Thursday am - ie a nice one stop only needed 3 pips and it dropped so far over 70 pips

Last edited:
EJ chart from Friday with arrows showing possible intraday trades for traders using copies of the 1 min charts with LR's

A new member requested my LR settings - so update as follows

Quickest for scalping - 3 white LRs on settings from 16 - 24 and 28

Red - yellow / orange - green LR's - 100 - 180 - 260 -270 ish

Green dotted 280 -300 setting

longest Lrs - approx 900 setting

price structure is important from the 1 min chart - LR settings on a tick charts would be higher with longest going up yo 1750 - 2000.

LRs are quicker and less lag than MA's - we need them over and under price for price changes

Hope this helps

Regards

F

Attachments

• EJ - 25414 wc review.JPG
    EJ - 25414 wc review.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I have entered the dark world of scalping myself, Mainly to be more active in the markets when im off work. ( i work long hours mon-fri ) I used to day trade, and set my target at a "set number of pips " i.e. 40 pip t/p with a 20 pip stop.

somedays, all worked out well. others, I would be waiting well into the night before my limit order was hit.

So I decided to work on a scalping strategy based on NVP's correlator and price action. I found it to be more enjoyable to take more trades and target less pips per trade as opposed to waiting all day watching one trade.

rightly or wrongly i am feeling quite smug that this strategy is working and furthermore enjoying the experience, probably more so, due to the fact i designed it all by my self :smart: and as a newbie trader, its working (for me)

I made a couple of live calls using it last week when i was off work, on nvp's thread, And yes, i did find it reasonably hard to trade and blog at the same time.
On one post, i only had it half wrote out when i exited the trade, so i can relate to you there.

I have entered the dark world of scalping myself, Mainly to be more active in the markets when im off work. ( i work long hours mon-fri ) I used to day trade, and set my target at a "set number of pips " i.e. 40 pip t/p with a 20 pip stop.

somedays, all worked out well. others, I would be waiting well into the night before my limit order was hit.

So I decided to work on a scalping strategy based on NVP's correlator and price action. I found it to be more enjoyable to take more trades and target less pips per trade as opposed to waiting all day watching one trade.

rightly or wrongly i am feeling quite smug that this strategy is working and furthermore enjoying the experience, probably more so, due to the fact i designed it all by my self :smart: and as a newbie trader, its working (for me)

I made a couple of live calls using it last week when i was off work, on nvp's thread, And yes, i did find it reasonably hard to trade and blog at the same time.
On one post, i only had it half wrote out when i exited the trade, so i can relate to you there.

Hi mike

Yes I did see one of you calls on NVP's thread - and well done

Scalping is a skill - and takes focus - time - patience etc etc to get there. If you can keep your stops tights - and even if you only get small gains - 3- 10 pips - they all add up

I think one thing that is difficult for many swing traders to understand - is that you need to cut your losses quickly - I dont wait for 5 -7 pip stops to be hit - I want out even if 3 pips against me.

This means timing of entries are key - and as you know I use 9 min time windows either side 30 min time frames - the best are normally the hr windows.

Many days i will have 3 or 4 bad scalps - but they maybe add up to 10 or 15 pips only in total - not minus 28 pips as many might think - and then 2 - 5 - 10 good scalps just wipeout losses and give me nice pips.

You know you are welcome in the thread when ever Mike and I dont mind any questions or queries and I hope I can be assistance to you on your scalping journey. After years and a few thousand live trades - it becomes like shelling peas - and even losses - you just take in your stride - as you will have 20 -30 consecutive wins at times - but you can also have the occasional 5 -10 consecutive losses - so don't let it put you off - just maintain good MM and also get some 30% stakes on off scalps with stops in profits - and then you can just relax - knowing what ever happens - you have pips in the bag ;-)

Regards

F

Tar:

An Idea.
Pick an instrumenet Maybe 2.

You can then make ACTUAL calls based on F's levels etc.
Then you can update us etc!

Will give us a MUCH better idea.

My days off are few and far between, this is what is so frustrating. I do love to trade but do not get the time.

Im in a real dilemma at the moment, I've been offered to go on a 4 days on 4 days off shift. Less money obviously, but more trading time.... decisions, decisions, :LOL:

Tar:

An Idea.
Pick an instrumenet Maybe 2.

You can then make ACTUAL calls based on F's levels etc.
Then you can update us etc!

Will give us a MUCH better idea.

I - and others - already did that , and i posted the results pip by pip trade by trade here , but he didn't like it and he denied being stopped out .

As i said earlier the levels are all over the place , price kept crossing his levels then reversing to take his SL , he usually gets out within -5 -7 pips on average , in reality he would've been chopped to death , i really saw that infront of my eyes , however what he's doing is just throwing-in numbers and levels all over the chart with some wordings here and there : scalp buy scalp sell , fancy up bias ... etc , didn't use the words long , short , buy , sell .... then if the market is deeply in his favor he says i told you so , now i bank my +30 pips or +50 pips , move the rest to BE .. etc etc .

He's managing the trades in a hindsight , that's the holy grail , but in reality as i said many times - sorry about repeating myself - he was stopped out many times , markets are choppy most of the time lets face it , and with his SL and his high activity he would blow up in no time .

Now anyone can do what he's doing here , i repeat anyone , just ignore the losses and brag about the winnings , after all its just a blog , come on a scalper with a 8000 posts under his belt within just a few months get real ! He is not a trader he's a blogger .

The topper is when he advertised risking 2% of the account in a 5 pips SL , lol , just imagine when he will blowup his own account !

ps. The problem is not scalping , i'm an active daytrader myself , but its how this journal works .

Cheers

Last edited:
thanks.

Confirms that unless calls are made in the way that I mentioned(such as lordflash's thread), they're just redundant. There should never be any sort of debate whatsoever. Transparency is king

thanks.

Confirms that unless calls are made in the way that I mentioned(such as lordflash's thread), they're just redundant. There should never be any sort of debate whatsoever. Transparency is king

A quick example :

Scalp buy at lets say 08 , ok , now price keeps churning around this area taking the 08 level then reversing more than 5 pips a few times before it breaks that level and then lets say reaches 34 , at that point he will step up and say ok move SL to BE bank 70% of profits ... etc . But in reality to claim that profitable trade he has to buy everytime it reaches 08 and then when it reverses close at a small loss - his exit is around that average 5-7 pips loss according to him sometimes even less - , then if it reaches 08 again he should go long again and so on , otherwise he cant claim this profitable trade when it finally breaks !

Last edited:
Tar.................I have to admire your stamina dude

Do you spend as much time trading as you do investigating Forexperian ?

N ;)

Tar.................I have to admire your stamina dude

Do you spend as much time trading as you do investigating Forexperian ?

N ;)

Didn't know that the markets are open today ;)

I - and others - already did that , and i posted the results pip by pip trade by trade here , but he didn't like it and he denied being stopped out .

As i said earlier the levels are all over the place , price kept crossing his levels then reversing to take his SL , he usually gets out within -5 -7 pips on average , in reality he would've been chopped to death , i really saw that infront of my eyes , however what he's doing is just throwing-in numbers and levels all over the chart with some wordings here and there : scalp buy scalp sell , fancy up bias ... etc , didn't use the words long , short , buy , sell .... then if the market is deeply in his favor he says i told you so , now i bank my +30 pips or +50 pips , move the rest to BE .. etc etc .

He's managing the trades in a hindsight , that's the holy grail , but in reality as i said many times - sorry about repeating myself - he was stopped out many times , markets are choppy most of the time lets face it , and with his SL and his high activity he would blow up in no time .

Now anyone can do what he's doing here , i repeat anyone , just ignore the losses and brag about the winnings , after all its just a blog , come on a scalper with a 8000 posts under his belt within just a few months get real ! He is not a trader he's a blogger .

The topper is when he advertised risking 2% of the account in a 5 pips SL , lol , just imagine when he will blowup his own account !

ps. The problem is not scalping , i'm an active daytrader myself , but its how this journal works .

Cheers

More utter lies

Out of the 100+ days i have blogged on this thread - you joined in for what - half a day - only ??

Please point out all the other days you have been in and stayed and got involved ??

That day you came in - even other members asked me to ignore you - and would I consider going onto another site or chat forum

You tried your hardest to disrupt things and take me off focus

You kept saying you must be down 15 pips pips on that trade and then 25 -30 pips on another trade - how could I be when my maximum stop level was 7 pips and normally bad calls are pulled asap even in 1 - 2 pip profit or loss.

If I remember correctly that was when Tar had the support of about 5 -7 old members who were determined to just "pee me off" and get rid of me anyway possible - I called them the pincer movement and they tried every trick in the book to put me off my stride.

My easy route - would be to just have left or buckle under - in fact they had said at the start of my blog I would not last 2 weeks - yet again so wrong

For all new members - this thread as been cleaned up a few times - with many rants and off topic comments removed. I have been accused of being every crook possible - and then some of the more sensible old members started to realise - i was not all these other traders - i was a new member to T2W - who had not ever blogged on here prior under any other multi nic.

What was sad - was some of the other old members who were commercial guys got fed up with me - and also joined in with the "hate campaign" - but then during this year - they have slowly left and not reappeared.

That's a shame as I did enjoy a lot of their comments etc

However Tar - has never given up - credit to him - poor guy

After he has realised I am not Mr Spread better or any other dodgy vendor - he then accused me of being Major Magnum and even other nics here.

Now he has realised I am none of these other members - he has done his upmost to find a weakness in my armour .

He and a few other members have been able to get me to argue with them and step over the line - resulting in me having infractions

Now I know the "gameplay" - I have not intention of losing my cool - or just ignore all these lies - that are relentness and have started again since i have returned from an holiday break

I respect Tar and even enjoyed some of his comments on other threads and regularly like his comments - except most of the ones that are aimed directly at me.

I also know most of the tricks of trolls and dissers etc - and therefore will always counter reply and put out the proper facts

I think now some of the other members who have joined in the thread over the last 4 months - realise I will get and take loads of stick - but my shoulders are broad enough and I will just carry on.

This rubbish about all being in hindsight - is just rubbish

The fact that all and sundry know my maximum stops are 5 or 7 pips on a couple of pairs - i do not have to call my bad trades - as any follower will know themselves.

I have been totally open with my strategy and methods - MM can vouch for that and even today i have posted my 1 min charts with my settings

I have discussed time window's and followers know I use trendlines - and interim dynamic and horizontal S & R levels.

The trouble is - nobody is going to going to be as good as me using my own bespoke method - simply because I have had the most time and experience with it.

When MM has done a few thousand trades and then Yorkshire Terrier and a few other have taken a few hundred trades - they will also be good and will be able to testify and comment openly.

This is no con or trick at all

This week please come and see - and out of respect to Tar and some other new members I will make some live forecasts and calls at least 3 -5 times per day.

You will know my stops - please don't expect me to give you exact targets - but you know I am after 7 to 25 pips if possible and you also know i do go down to 30% stakes exiting with 70% profits and then leaving the 30% trades on with stops in profit

I can have a few of these open - as I don't have to manage like a scalp - and even if I had 6 going at one time - i am not over exposed to risk - as what ever happens - some profit is locked in. This method as caused problems - because many do not understand it.

I have no problem with pressure - and so have no problem making calls - but dont expect a 100% record - because you will not get one - but you will get consistency and profits daily - whether its only with 8 trades and 1 loss - or 15 trades and 5 losses.

Hope that gives more clarity - yet again :)

Regards

F

A quick example :

Scalp buy at lets say 08 , ok , now price keeps churning around this area taking the 08 level then reversing more than 5 pips a few times before it breaks that level and then lets say reaches 34 , at that point he will step up and say ok move SL to BE bank 70% of profits ... etc . But in reality to claim that profitable trade he has to buy everytime it reaches 08 and then when it reverses close at a small loss - his exit is around that average 5-7 pips loss according to him sometimes even less - , then if it reaches 08 again he should go long again and so on , otherwise he cant claim this profitable trade when it finally breaks !

See this is another part of my strategy you have not followed

i have no trade zones - Sir Gissachance calls them NTZ and I call them BTTZ

That stands for Bermuda triangle trading zones.

You can only carry on trading then if you get a clear new break of 5 -7 pips above or below the zone. If the BTTZ is in a tight range of over 30 minutes within say 15 -20 pips - i suggest its ignored - even for scalps

If the BTTZ is 25 -40 pips - you can then scalp in it

There is so many parts Tar has not picked up or followed

The market is dynamic - i read price by various ways - and i know the market gameplays - - even at the "coalface" - so this should be respected

So i will not keep just scalping and taking multi entrants in BTTZ 's - i will wait and then trade in another 30 min time period

Regards

F

More utter lies

Out of the 100+ days i have blogged on this thread - you joined in for what - half a day - only ??

Please point out all the other days you have been in and stayed and got involved ??

F

Just for half a day you say ?!

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.