Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus this is fast today ..........breathless stuff.........

usd coming back north so reload and get ready for next swing south ......impossible to hold trades for to long so i'm taking fast pips and going earlier than normal on signals at moment

I really would prefer the usd to move up some 4-5 pips and then REALLY give me a decent sell signal .................that last one was a taster !!!

and out of sinc now ...I need a European to come off a little as a premptive strike signal

:) Ney mind, I thought you had confirmed fridays close was 1171 F, in a previous post - may have just misunderstood.

4-5 pips poss on uchf..............otherwise a waste of a usd selloff............

cmon usd ride up higher then selloff...........this is pussy moves

:) Ney mind, I thought you had confirmed fridays close was 1171 F, in a previous post - may have just misunderstood.

My bias is saying - it should do it - BUT on days like this - I take nothing for granted - as the market loves setting traders up and catching them out

anyone with large sphericals is welcome to sell Europeans into usd now ............i'm going to leave this and wait for the usd selloffs later

N

usd rollin north

gu poss option at 25 sell............

i'll wait for later and resell usd

only GBP is seeing any benefit ..............its the yen mainly on this phase

u/j selling off

Status
Not open for further replies.