Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the euro is astounding ............shes made It all back now pretty much from the gap open sunday night .the grey swissie is taking advantage of the situation by leading the charge as the Europeans have a strong few hours now

N

Attachments

• euro back in business.JPG
    euro back in business.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 66
where are we here ?

well my current position is to look for more sells on usd ..............BUT I would really prefer a little more of a bull rise to give me real confidence in then selling her off more.........shes been selling for the last hour or so generally so want that to continue

Euro has gone king kong bull recently ....if you are not in then be careful picking re-entry points .............I would prefer her to fade a little more before I attack her again

GBP is now fading off a strong bull run since 12pm today ..I am happy to buy that sucker anytime opps arise now ..........

so SELL USD / buy Europeans .....but only as opps come on my index analyses ........hard to call those as exact prices as yet

N

Good luck N

Can someone confirm their reading on the EU gap close price - Fridays close, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.