Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EU is set up to play games

Its is in a session bull price structure above 1770 -75 - BUT - unless we crack over 1800 next - it could all be false set up to trap more bulls

I will be trading it today - but I will be careful with EU - as its receives the most manipulation - so lock any profits you make on it and be ready for more games

break now...

8 43am

Only back for 15 min - Morning BP

Got to sort wife's car out - she left it out last night and ice and snow here in midlands as frozen it up and she cannot open the doors to get it - lol

Just looking at set ups for now and then after 9 30 am will get down to it again

Told you Fgzy the blooming EU would play tricks

Its still bullish 1770 /75 area - but just trying to pee all Intraday traders about

EJ also be up to some crafty moves as well I can see

GU

8 46am

Now thats not been too bad after Opens

Above 5175 / 80 still in a bullish PS for session atm

I think we need to look for scalp buys on EU and GU again

AU

8 49am

Maybe the smoothest and easiest since EO

Its moved up over 50 pips and still trying

Like EU and GU - in a bullish PS for morning session - with main supports at 8090 / 8100 area

Seems to me a lot been going on last 80 mins - shame I missed it ;-(

8 43am

Only back for 15 min - Morning BP

Got to sort wife's car out - she left it out last night and ice and snow here in midlands as frozen it up and she cannot open the doors to get it - lol

Just looking at set ups for now and then after 9 30 am will get down to it again

Told you Fgzy the blooming EU would play tricks

Its still bullish 1770 /75 area - but just trying to pee all Intraday traders about

EJ also be up to some crafty moves as well I can see

give her the electric blanket of bed and to wrap it round bessie the car :devilish:

When you see the GU price as a scalp sell and EU as a scalp buy - you just know those bar stewards are playing with orders and up to their trickery etc

Going to sort wife's car out and be back for 9 30 am ish - I hope

Stay focused on hr change in case some orders get suddenly released ;-)

GL

9 47 pm

EU

supports at 1770 -75 crashed through after 9 21 am - was not back in time

New Low now at 1728 - undecided - need to see if low holds 30mins from 9 42 am - doubt it - but supports 1720 -30 anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.