Intraday forex trades/daily percentage targets.

Mr Fox

Established member
510 136
Apologies if these topics have been covered before, but I was wondering how many trades on average intraday traders take, and what is the daily percentage targets you guys look for.

Is it really possible to hit 5% return per day risking only 1% of your capital.

I look forward to your replies.

Trader333

8,655 981

Not consistently and if it were then using leverage you would be a billionaire very quickly indeed.

Mr Fox

Established member
510 136
Not consistently and if it were then using leverage you would be a billionaire very quickly indeed.

I don't fully understand your reply my friend. How would leverage help you. Is there a way of increasing the standard leverage provided by the brokers.

C-12

22 0
Apologies if these topics have been covered before, but I was wondering how many trades on average intraday traders take, and what is the daily percentage targets you guys look for.

I look forward to your replies.
Sure it is if you manage to catch a low risk runner. :LOL:

It also depends on how many trades you take. You could take 5 x 1% risk entries taking 1/1 risk reward. If all winners then you'll bring home +5%.

Babyblush

132 4
Consistently making the same percentage of profits on daily basis is the most challenging aspect in the forex trading business.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock